[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm counting the EU referendum ballots tonight, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: british flag-2.png (49 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
british flag-2.png
49 KB, 317x159
I'm counting the EU referendum ballots tonight, but I'm going to be surrounded by remain cucks at my school. What should I do?
>>
>at my school

MODS
>>
>>78302138
>Double the number of remain votes
>Call the nearest newspaper and say the vote was rigged
>>
Shout 'Britain first!' and murder them.
>>
>>78302376
>implying the news papers aren't in on it
>>
>>78302376
Lol
>>
>>78302138
Count twice? I dont even know how u count ballots desu
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 682x1024
>>78302138
Rig the shit out of it, like count 50% or more of the remain votes as leave and then add a hundred leave votes. You have the power to help save your country.
>>
>>78302886
Wait a second, it's legal to use minors in the voting process?
>>
Take a lot of pictures.

And eat beans so you can keep farting the whole time.
>>
>>78302964
Here in the United States of Freedom we send it off to Spain to be counted.
>>
>>78302886
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>78303039
You don't even directly elect your own president
>>
>>78302138

Do your fucking job, what else?
>>
>>78302784
>put nazism in the loo
How much more cucked can one organisation be?
>>
>>78303119
That's be design, but we still deserve to have the votes counted correctly. Not brought to the Supreme Court so Ted Jew can help decide who wins for us.

And the CEO of the federal government shouldn't matter this much anyway.
>>
>>78302138
kys
>>
>>78302138
Kill. Everyone.
>>
>>78302138
>Students counting votes late at night when they have school the next day
Christ, I bet the EU is behind this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.