[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on kurds are they really bro-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1366x768
Redpill me on kurds are they really bro-tier
>>
>>78301291
Knew a kurd in my college was one of the nicest man I had ever met just sucked at maths. This is my personal experience.
>>
>>78301291
Commie scum.
>>
>>78301291
Well they do remove kebab.
>>
not as unfriendly as arabs
>>
>>78301291
No, they are basically mercenaries.

Give them money or the perspective for their own country and they will fight for you.
They don't care if you are USA, “moderate Rebells”, Russia or Assad.
>>
>>78302120
How so?
>>
>>78302232
But then you are just replacing one kebab with another.

Let the Kurds stay in the middle east and I don't give a shit what they do.
>>
>>78301291
not really, in a couple years they'll probably be calling for attacks on americans because we're allied with the T*rks.
>>
I know a kurdish girl who is a massive cockhound. Thats about my only experience with their peoples
>>
>>78302961
Thanks for the quality post Australia
>>
>>78301291
a muslim can never be bro tier
if you believe that end yourself
>>
>>78302469

The PKK are Maoists.
>>
>>78301291
They are Iranian Gypsies, communist, stealing Assyrian land
Fuck this gypsies they need to go back to Persia
>>
>>78302629
>As if all kebab is equal
Anon pls.
>>
>>78303497
Oh.... Fuck that Maoists are the worst type of commies
>>
>>78302629
>>78303329

Pretty much this. Fuck those kurdish knobjockeys. Let Turkish and Kurdsish cockroaches fight till both are decimated enough then drop a bomb on the both of them. Problem solved.
>>
>>78301291
No, we have no "bros" in the ME. Thinking we did is how shit has gotten so out of hand to begin with.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.