[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It must be horrible to have refugee qts move to your hometown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: CfzkuY9UEAg9Oiy.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CfzkuY9UEAg9Oiy.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
It must be horrible to have refugee qts move to your hometown
>>
>>78300286
Can my penis take refuge in their vagina?
>>
>>78300286
Yeah except that's a fantasy considering it's mostly males. But since you're a faggot, I'm sure you're okay with that.
>>
>>78300286
You can take them all, you thirsty clown.
>>
File: 1461699727358.jpg (399 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1461699727358.jpg
399 KB, 1456x1108
>>78300286

>tfw autistic
>tfw live in rich white area in rural Tory constituency
>tfw have not IRL seen a non-white person for over 2 years now and I do go out and about
>>
>>78300286
>1 post by this ID
ignore slide threads and report shill posters
sage
>>
File: PepeMeccaMissionImpossible.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
PepeMeccaMissionImpossible.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>78300286
You did not see her 8 brothers.
>>
>>78301777
jews btfo
>>
>>78300286
I fuck refugee girls on a daily basis and it's very nice.
>>
99 percent of 'refugees' are young men sempai. Also most an't refugees but from Africa
>>
We should just kill the boys and men / send them back, and keep the women, that way not only do we reverse them stealing our women and instead steal their women, but their women will be under our leadership and will become good normal Christian citizens. Also women aren't the violent ones even though they will try to be at first. They are incompetent and don't know how to make bombs without their brothers and dads, and once the westernization / brainwashing is complete they will side with us more anyway. That's how women work; they operate based off of Stockholm syndrome.

I feel like this is a good bi-partisan solution that both conservatives and progressives could get behind. The feminists, progressives, and SJWs will be happy because we're killing men, which they love. The conservatives will be happy because we're killing Muslims, lowering the violent crime rate, and turning more people into Christians.
>>
>>78302835
not true, there are plenty of young women there too
most of them left their parents at home and never heard rock music in their lives
>>
File: 1466600608976.png (761 KB, 470x610) Image search: [Google]
1466600608976.png
761 KB, 470x610
>>78300286
Only because her gay Muslim brother will shoot something up.
>>
>>78302176
Same here. And the only "black people" i've seen are the faggoty kind that go to Catholic schools. fgm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.