[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry Asian and Whites http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: formal.png (947 KB, 582x580) Image search: [Google]
formal.png
947 KB, 582x580
Sorry Asian and Whites

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-affirmativeaction-idUSKCN0Z91N3
>>
File: amwfcouple.jpg (496 KB, 950x1083) Image search: [Google]
amwfcouple.jpg
496 KB, 950x1083
>>78300216
WTF? Still punishing whites and Asians for having higher IQs than blacks and hispanics? The American education system is downright dysgenic.
>>
>>78300216
>clearly a hapa grill

youre baiting wrong senpai
>>
>white and Asian people selectively apply to schools that aren't filled with nignogs
>schools with a lot of nignigs get underfunded from low enrollment and alumni donations
>media calls it another white flight
>>
>>78300216
I'm a hapa male. Japanese and white.

I just lie and say I'm a Hispanic on all affirmative action forms. Which is technically true, since I know how to speak Spanish, and Hispanics are mixed between Asians and whites.
>>
File: confused black guy.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused black guy.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>78307529
>Hispanics are mixed between Asians and whites
>>
>>78300216
This is a public institution. Why is a public institution allowed to make "diversity" their objective when it plainly goes against equal protection?

Five-ninths of the Supreme Court should be hanged.
>>
>>78307933
Native Americans are technically Asians, since they come from Asia and crossed the Bering land bridge.
>>
File: 1412788197800.jpg (125 KB, 605x795) Image search: [Google]
1412788197800.jpg
125 KB, 605x795
>>78300216
>Put a nigger in power twice
>Is surprised that the nigger sides with niggers
Why are Americans so dumb?
>>
>>78309544

Obama was raised more like an Asian though. Blacks like to claim him like tiger woods
>>
>>78310053
You can take the nigger out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the nigger.
>>
>>78300216
The greatest consequence of this is that the ""elite"" becomes dumbed down through a water downed curriculum. I'm all for getting people an education, but the consequences will be felt when our brightest aren't bright anymore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.