[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just voted leave Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: English banter.jpg (49 KB, 464x444) Image search: [Google]
English banter.jpg
49 KB, 464x444
Just voted leave

Ask me anything
>>
File: 78978978.png (275 KB, 650x826) Image search: [Google]
78978978.png
275 KB, 650x826
>>78295959
What city you in? How many non whites/women present?
>>
>>78295959
why are you such a RACIST?
>>
How does it feel to be racist, sexist and homophobic?
>>
How do you feel knowing that every voting booth has pencils instead of pens and police are being called whenever someone starts borrowing a pen to other voters?
>>
File: 1d3.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1d3.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>78295959
How long till you know what the final vote is?
>>
>>78295959
when do polls close

when do results come out

is there anything on the news that says there have been issues with polling

do you think the jews are up to something
>>
>>78295959
When will the final results be published?
>>
You used a pen right?
>>
>>78296873

The early hours of the morning, 24th.
>>
>>78296301
What the fuck?
>>
>>78297643
cunt answer my questions
>>78297217
>>
>>78296301

>How do you feel knowing that every voting booth has pencils instead of pens

Pencils are better to use than pens

>police are being called whenever someone starts borrowing a pen to other voters?

There's nothing wrong with that, if some stranger came up to me and said I could borrow their pen to vote I'd tell them to fuck off, I don't know what kind of ink is in that pen.

Moral of the story is you shouldn't trust anybody when it comes to your vote. Whoever called the police on that woman did the right thing.
>>
>>78297217
Not OP but:

10pm
Tomorrow morning some time
Not thus far
Does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>78296301
m8 if someone went around polling booths just walking straight up to people offering pens someone would either kick him out or call the police. it's suspicious as fuck because pencils and pens are already provided
>>
>>78295959
When is your next neo nazi parade?
>>
>>78298518
cheers, girlfriend is british and wants to vote leave but is currently on vacation in greece.

when i visited i loved the country btw, and damn shame boris johnson is out. he was one cool cat.
>>
>>78298711

She was some conspiracy nut who thinks MI5 will somehow get a hold of all the millions of ballets and rub out the leave vote. Governments can't even cover up blowjobs and affairs but yet people think they can organize mass complex conspiracies like this without a single person fucking it up.
>>
>>78299009
No worries, leave's looking good here in Sussex, and we're normally Conservative lapdogs #1.

Word on the street is Boris is aiming for leader of the Conservatives, either way he's still far too popular to leave politics yet.
>>
>>78296165
She is still fine after all these years. Fun fact: slick Willy hit that in the 90's
>>
>>78299437
yeah he definitely is still really popular, and i hear he backs leave.

and no shit, sussex? Girlfriend went to charterhouse, "chouse" she keeps calling it. She has homes in london, norfolk, and other countries though so she was only there for school

can you explain to me why he stepped down from mayor? was his term just over or did he decide it was enough? not sure how mayoral elections work in london.
>>
>>78299106
says the MI5 shill
>>
>>78295959
how does it feel knowing you are voting for the losing side?
Or if you prefer:
From 0 to 10 how much faith do you have brexit will win?
>>
>>78300110
I don't think the Mayor of London is limited by number of terms, I think he stepped down as mayor in order to become a regular MP, not sure what his reasons were though. Either way Labour won the last mayoral election.

Boris is one of the main voices of Leave, along with Farrage.
>>
>>78295959
favourite sport?
>>
>>78295959

Are you that ninja?
>>
File: aih9y6dT.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
aih9y6dT.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78303052

I think he is a shy guy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.