[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uck me sideways, i just got back from picking up my little brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 14636678033339.png (186 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
14636678033339.png
186 KB, 574x429
uck me sideways, i just got back from picking up my little brother from primary school, and all the teachers and all most students where going around with IM IN stickers and posters. his school has been brainwashing kids with liberal bullshit.

The teachers have been telling kids that if we left the EU then EU nationals will have to go home and there will not be enough food for people in the uk !

fucking hell i was steaming with anger, i told this pink haired commie to fuck off with her bullshit, and she looked at me as if I've called Muhammad a pedo, and started calling me a bigot.

thank god my brother and family can think for them selfs

i might kill my self tomorrow if we stay in.
>>
>>78294037
You deserve this for all the Aryan blood you've spilled, Anglo.
>>
My nephew's English teacher devoted a lesson to having an in class EU referendum, where she made up all sorts of ridiculous things and tried to convince them the EU was the greatest thing ever.

The kids (being 11 years old) had no idea what the fuck she was on about and voted to leave.
>>
>>78294037
Good thing kids don't have the vote then numbnuts.
>>
>>78294207
how are your emu over lords treating you ?
>>
>>78294510
They're not imposing Shari'a, so I can't complain.
>>
>>78295111
> imposing Shari'a

u wot m8
>>
>>78295111
>yet
>>
>>78295248
What your Muslim owners are doing to you, Nigel. You Angloroaches deserve far worse.
>>
>>78294037

i'll take Things That Didn't Happen for $500, alex
>>
>>78294037
>brainwashing kids for a one-time vote that they're not old enough to participate in
ok.
>>
>>78295468
how many AUS ppl hate the UK?
it has to be the majority of us right?
>>
>>78296057
I hate them becuase I am a first generation immigrant from Fiji, but ethnically Indian. My entire family was moved to Fiji as slaves by the eternal Anglo. Fuck them, I hope for more ethnic guilt in the UK.
>>
File: Capture222.jpg (28 KB, 220x688) Image search: [Google]
Capture222.jpg
28 KB, 220x688
Teacher here. 'Education' institutions are the frontline in pushing left-wing agendas. It's infested with Yuri Bezmenov's 'Useful Idiots'....

I've attached my favourite column for next year's scheme of work. I have to include these things....

>yfw you realise I teach Maths.
>>
>>78294037
funny how the public secotr and teaching attracts useless marxcucks who couldn't survive in an adult job
>>
>>78296642
it's ok they'll all be dead soon at least the anglo ones, the combination of estrogen in their water and more immigrants than anglos will slowly remove them.
maybe all their Lords will stop circle jerking long enough to shit themselves while it happens but i doubt it.
on the up side when they die we can stop having the royal family jammed down our throats.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.