[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Baltimore police officer Caesar Goodson Jr was found not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
>Baltimore police officer Caesar Goodson Jr was found not guilty on Thursday of second-degree depraved heart murder in the death of black detainee Freddie Gray, the most serious criminal charge he faced.
>All officers have been vindicated not guilty as well
ANOTHER HAPPENING IS OCCURRING. KEK HAS BLESSED TODAY
>>
MARILYN MOSBY BTFO
>>
STREAM WHEN

AND WHERE
>>
oh shit nigga ;^) stay safe Baltimore /pol/acks!
>>
>>78291967

Only in America. How does it feel to be a bitch of police?
>>
>>78291967 (OP)
WTF America! We should ban car exports. Guard them with your lives means GUARD THEM WITH YOUR FUCKING LIVES.
>>
GIT SUM WADDA, NUGGA!
>>
Chimp out incoming!!!!!
>>
Riots when?
>>
>>78291967
Well you know what time it is! Time to burn down our own houses and vandalize our own cars in protest! That'll show them!
>>
>>78291967
He's black. Nothing will happen
>>
>let's destroy our own neighborhood. That'll show those cops living in the suburbs!
>they get time and a half for helping control riots
>niggers still poor and not working
>now neighborhood is worst then it was

Stupid ass niggers.
>>
>caesar goodson jr
>>
I'm a med student and I have the possibility to do an elective in Baltimore (Johns Hopkins University). What should I expect from the city?
>>
>>78292754
don't forget how the property value has plummeted so much that you can't sell it anymore
>>
>>78292915
They bitch about living in the ghetto, but they MADE the ghetto by burning down buildings, raping, stealing, ect ect
>>
>>78292896
baltimore has some really fucking rough areas, just stay in the nice ones and you'll be fine it's just like d.c.
>>
>>78292896
Baltimore bro here, despite our reputation Baltimore is a great city. There's a few areas to avoid for sure just like any city. If there are flashing blue lights on light posts you are in a bad place, move along. the general lawlessness gives it very wild western feel at times. There's a great music and arts scene in the city as well.
>>
>>78292896
The campus is surronded on all sides by feral blacks, asians are very prevelant, and restaurants nearby are few and shitty.
>>
>>78291967
BREXIT

RELIGION OF PEACE SHOOTING

ANNNND ANOTHER OFFICER FOUND NOT GUILTY!?!?
>>
File: nigs_at_night.png (91 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
nigs_at_night.png
91 KB, 803x803
I hope tonight is /comfy/.
>>
>>78293770
This

Played lax there for two years. Outside campus is an absolute shithole. Bring your kevlar vest.
>>
>>78292896
I work at a major uni in the area. You are going to fucking hate it.
>>
>>78292896
Stay on campus, around the campus is the worse part of the US outside of South Chicago.
>>
File: 1451921346377.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451921346377.png
149 KB, 396x385
>>78291967
Please get another chimpout, Burgerfriends, I want to get comfy
>>
>>78292896
death and destruction
>>
>>78292896

expect to receive these types of e-mails in your school e-mail account inbox every week. I do.

"The Baltimore City Police Department is currently investigating a carjacking that took place yesterday morning around 7:15am near STREET and STREET. According to the victim, she was walking in the above area, when she was accosted by two black males who demanded that she give them all of her property. The victim stated that she refused to comply, at which time one of the suspects pulled out what she described as a semi-automatic handgun and struck her in the face with it, breaking her glasses and knocking her to the ground. The suspects then took her keys and cell phone and demanded her password to the phone. Suspects then located her car and fled the scene in her car."

i get these e-mail notices once a week, at least.. and they are all this bad. i can't wait to move out of this shit hole city.
>>
>>78292396

It's raining here. Doubt there will be much action.
>>
>>78292409
The police here are fine. As a matter of fact most of them are great men with beautiful families.

No one here is "their bitch"

They just have to handle violent people with violence.

Stop trying to be so edgy.

Also, mind your own business
>>
STAY WOKE
T
A
Y

W
O
K
E
>>
>>78295731
Its summer so maybe, but not very liekly because all the shills are protesting trump events right now.
>>
shit, it a sorta rainy day.
>>
>>78293500
>blue flashing lights on lamp posts
what? is this a thing?... Welp, I guess they are
>>
>>78301868
yea its to show youre in a bad neighborhood
>>
>They know niggers sleep in late because they're fucking lazy
>Announce the shit before niggers wake up to avoid chimp outs

They've been doing that this whole process. Hopefully Kek wills Baltimore to burn to the ground poorly enough that my bro moves back up here.
>>
>>78292409
The police serve the people.

I've had cops help me with rides, directions, pulling my car out of a flooded area, and (true story) warn me about niggers in an area I was headed to.
>>
>>78301868
we have them in chicago as well.

they are on top of cameras that watch for drug activity.
>>
>>78292409
The cops here are fine. I live in Baltimore and the only time I feel safe in the city is when i see a police car within an eyeshot. I feel sorry for countries where the police presence is non existent, ill equipt, incompetent apathetic or bought off.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.