[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, what countries would be great to flee to when either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: America in Ruins.jpg (174 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
America in Ruins.jpg
174 KB, 1024x662
So /pol/, what countries would be great to flee to when either the economy crashes, a war breaks out, or anything that would make me move out of my country?

I've read up on several countries that might be pretty good.

Switzerland- They aren't part of they EU, they are very rich, and the mountains make a good border to protect from mudslimes in Europe.

Iceland- Iceland is cold, white and has an ocean between them and the world. They also have a small population which is advantageous in many ways. Aside from that I don't know much about them.

Uruguay- Uruguay is a nation with lots of land, little people, and it's self sustainable. From what I've heard it is a very nationalistic country. It's main downside is spics.

Norway and Japan are other good countries I heard might work out but I don't know anything about them.
>>
>>78291307
Indeed, but amerifat will not be allowed in case of apocalypse.
>>
File: Mercy Overwatch.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mercy Overwatch.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>78293480
Please Swiss friend.
I promise to fend off the hordes of Muslims in case they break in.
>>
>>78291307
You can stay in your fucking country and die there, Ami pig.
>>
File: 1465923183468.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1465923183468.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>>78291307

Want to flee and not defend till the death...

Cuck.

I'll stay and if it goes bad i'll deal with it and adapt.
>>
>>78291307
>Running away like the little pussy you are

Millenials are scum
>>
File: Feel Snake.jpg (50 KB, 458x604) Image search: [Google]
Feel Snake.jpg
50 KB, 458x604
>>78295383
>>78295305
Look, I really can't describe a situation where I would flee the US but depending on what it is I would leave.

Please don't bully.
>>
>>78291307
>It's main downside is spics.
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>78297685
Oh shit Latin Canada, I didn't realize Uruguay's laws on Marijuana were so shit.
Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>78291307
What's your address? I'll give you a ride to the gas c...I mean airport.
>>
Anybody else have any information about these countries that could help in a crisis?
>>
>>78294175
He only meant if you are fat you won't be allowed
>>
>>78291307

To go anywhere, you need a lot of cash.

Since the collapse will have already happened, your dollars are worthless.

We are fucked. If you don't have a job in the EU you won't get in. In order to get a job in the EU the employer has to prove that not another single soul in the EU can do the job they want you to do.

The best way is to sneak into Syria and pretend to be a refugee. Of course if you've ever done any international travel or have a US security clearance, you've been fingerprinted and that will come across during their checks.

Also I am very familiar with the immigration laws in Japan. In short, unless you marry a desperate Nihonjin you won't get in. They also treat gaigin like utter shit, but that's their right.

Belize?
>>
>>78300632
wew, thanks for the help fellow Amari-bro.

This is some pretty useful info, I'll for sure put it to use.
>>
>>78297200
"Please Clap"
>>
>>78291307
Flee? Like a brown person? Are you syrian?
>>
File: Der Fuher 2.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
Der Fuher 2.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>78291307

>Hurrdurr I hate migrants!

>Guys where can I migrate too?

Reminder, if you leave your homelands for more comfort or a better deal you are a fucking traitor and no better than a shitskin migrant.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.