[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how it will go down, or not, who knows >Muslims start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1466418705597.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1466418705597.gif
359 KB, 640x636
This is how it will go down, or not, who knows
>Muslims start getting more and more aggressive
>Leftists start to get more and more aggressive
>Right-wing finally start answering violence with violence
>Some big event happens
>Civil war breaks out in Europe
>Right-wing looses because we have to fight our own race as well as all the others–basically us vs the world
>Islam takes over europe
>War with America
>Islam wins because America have to fight politically correct while muslims do whatever the fuck they want
>ISIS super-nation against China and Russia
>Islam takes over world
>Destroys all heretic technology and science
>Destroys all heretic ancient monuments/buildings etc.
>Welcome back to the Dark Ages
>>
>>78286890
>Texas steps in and saves the world
>Nuclear war to define who is the real Texas
>Everyone dies anyways
>>
>US elects a conservative in 4 years, hopefully everything isn't gone to shit by then from a Hillary presidency
>US military nukes the middle east into the dirt
>>
>>78286890
> China falling to Muslims

Man, they are our true hope. They don't give fuck about being pc or human rights. They really would bomb the terrorists families.
>>
>>78287606
>Man, they are our true hope. They don't give fuck about being pc or human rights. They really would bomb the terrorists families.
This is what we should be doing. These people only respond to violence and strength.
>>
>>78287606
>>78287606

the one thing that makes happy if we loose this race war to the Muslims, the Chinese will just nuke them all to hell no remorse not a single Muslim will be left in the world, and since they will be the world superpower with no one saying that its bad and they shouldn't do it
>>
>>78286890
All literally just because of womens rights

I mean in the end its our fault. But still. Fuck.
>>
>>78287922
chinks will rape the earth until it is uninhabitable and humanity dies off tho
>>
>>78288086
>All literally just because of womens rights
How do you figure?
>>78288104
>Hope you guys stockpiled guns and have carry permits. You're probably going to need them from here on out.
Don't worry. Already well prepared. Anyone who is smart will arm themselves.
>>
File: 1466577477660.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466577477660.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>
>>78288304
>How do you figure?

jesus christ

it went like this

>women got rights

>women voted for sexual power over men

>men conceded political beliefs because women SAY they wont fuck them if they're bigots (isnt necessarily true but it works)

>women then use mens conceded beliefs to gain more sexual power

>repeat

i cant fucking believe no one else sees this but then again i guess if it was so obvious it wouldnt have happened or would have been stopped by now
>>
>>78288232
>>78288232

yes good,
after the white race has died off this planet may aswell have an asteroid wipe out all life anyway
>>
>>78286890
If you think America will be politically correct after Europe is taken over... wew lad
>>
>>78286890
>War with America
>Islam wins because America have to fight politically correct while muslims do whatever the fuck they want
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 650x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 650x594
>>78286890
Europe defeat the US. Your hilarious bro
>>
>>78288905
>>78288905

America is more politically correct now after 9/11 and Muslims are in your country than ever before what makes you think things will change if every attack is simply met with peaceful rally and not blaming Muslims
>>
>>78288670
I don't know how to argue against this because I kinda agree with it. I know a lot of right wing women but I would say the vast majority of women are far left and vote far left based on their feelings. I guess I just don't think it's feasible to think that the 19th amendment could have been stopped.
>>78289009
Politically correct rules of engagement are getting our troops killed. It's happening right now.
>>
>>78289490

Because the left's narrative is enough to get by and very few people are personally affected. Most Americans would agree that hating a group because of the actions of a few is wrong. Most Americans believe on the ideals we were founded on, like freedom of religion, and are sympathetic to the good Muslims.

They've bought into the left's lies that Islam is peaceful because it's convenient. If Islam reveals its true colors to the point that the average person wouldn't be able to defend them, that's when shit would go down.

I would expect massive anti Islamic sentiment and probably violence. The day of the rope might happen, and it's possible a war would be fought.

I'm not really sure how an Islamic takeover would play out though, as not all of Europe would fall into it. Western Europe and Scandinavia, sure, but not the V4 and some others. How would NATO article V play out, I wonder.
>>
File: 1466374530064.jpg (186 KB, 625x761) Image search: [Google]
1466374530064.jpg
186 KB, 625x761
>>78289288
Those in your picture will be long dead after the mussies have taken over. I'm not saying whites will attack America, I think you missed the point cutie
>>78289009
>>78289841
>Politically correct rules of engagement are getting our troops killed. It's happening right now.
And ISIS knows this, exploiting it as much as they can, which doesn't make it a fair fight. There is no way America–and other nations–should lose to a bunch of mudslimes with homemade AK's.
>>
ATTENTION...

SUPREME COURT BLOCKS OBAMA'S IMMIGRATION!

INVADERS DENIED!

REPEAT, SUPREME COURT BLOCKS OBAMA'S AMNESTY!
>>
>>78289841
The most powerful nation to ever exist will lose to a bunch of angry pussies. Yeah man, very plausible future.
>>
>>78291291
>The most powerful nation to ever exist will lose to a bunch of angry pussies.
Not for long if we keep going the way we are going.
>>
>>78286890
nah Russia and China are not to be fucked with, after seeing what Russia does to it's own citizens they will gladly accept nuclear holocaust over being overrun by Islam
>>
>>78289841
>I know a lot of right wing women

Naive, sheltered, and or opportunistic. Capitalizing on another group of men. That is all.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.