[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically he made a "Facebook-Party" with Terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: arrest-soros.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
arrest-soros.jpg
169 KB, 1024x1024
Basically he made a "Facebook-Party" with Terrorist in the middle of Europe.
To top that he placed isis members and other Terrorist Subhumans next to Schools and Kindergardens.
Are there some trails running against him and other faggot NGOs?
>>
>>78283053
trials
>>
Might as well arrest Henry Kissinger while you're at it. I here he's got some outstanding arrest warrants in Europe.

Good luck.
>>
>>78283053
Redpill me on Soros.
>>
>>78283352
he is a zionist (nazi-jew)
>>
>>78283819
What does he do?
>>
>>78284111
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

He is the main founder of degeneracy world wide
>>
>>78284111
He publicly shills for the Jew World Order and funds every kind of kikery you can imagine, especially overthrowing countries.

He even literally worked for the NAZIs outing his fellow Jews and brags about it.
>>
>>78284111
what a zionist jew does. trying to fuck up white people with his NGOs who support refugees faggots and other shit

based Putin has banned this maggot and his NGO's from russia
>>
>>78284894
>>78284447
>>78284356
Do people like him?
>>
>>78284894
FIGHT HATE WITH LOVE, BE TOLERANT!!!
>>
>>78285060
Financial cucks hang on his dick when he's glorified as a king on TV, similar to Warren Buffet.

But by and large anybody who even knows who he is hates his evil guts.
>>
>>78285148
Macaco, redpille-me no George Soros, esse outro judeu sujo.
>>
>>78283053
We need to fight to bring this fucker and his family down. They are the heart of the cancer destroying Europe. How the hell do we do it though?
>>
File: basp2.jpg (331 KB, 1882x855) Image search: [Google]
basp2.jpg
331 KB, 1882x855
>>78285060
i dont think so.
only retards faggots and muslims and other zionist scum could have a little sympathy for him
>>
File: 4yPRa6R.jpg (50 KB, 626x470) Image search: [Google]
4yPRa6R.jpg
50 KB, 626x470
even india wants to poo him out
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/three-american-ngos-including-one-patronised-by-george-soros-put-on-government-watch-list/articleshow/52644876.cms
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.