[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all a fucking commercial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: alltalknoactionmoredonuts.jpg (48 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
alltalknoactionmoredonuts.jpg
48 KB, 850x478
Post yfw the dems publicity stunt was to get that fried-dough money.

>House Democrats may have been in a need of a boost Wednesday evening, having occupied the House chamber since around 11:30 a.m. in an effort to force a vote on gun control legislation.

>Well, like a true Massachusetts senator, Elizabeth Warren arrived to provide sustenance for the protest—in the form of Dunkin’ Donuts.

Find me a fucking article that doesn't mention the name of the donut shop. Find one.
>>
File: Donuthontas.jpg (11 KB, 313x57) Image search: [Google]
Donuthontas.jpg
11 KB, 313x57
>>78282048

And of course the title of the trending article on the Book of the Jew
>>
File: hailcorporate.jpg (55 KB, 518x632) Image search: [Google]
hailcorporate.jpg
55 KB, 518x632
Look at these organic responses! Boy I sure could go for a nice donut and some coffee right now.
>>
File: MUCHREALSOPERSONALITY.jpg (62 KB, 508x572) Image search: [Google]
MUCHREALSOPERSONALITY.jpg
62 KB, 508x572
BAHHAHAHA A DUNKIN RUN

HOW RELATABLE
>>
File: 1465514276876.png (132 KB, 625x927) Image search: [Google]
1465514276876.png
132 KB, 625x927
>>78282386
So organic and home grown, I wonder how they all used the same words.
>>
File: LOOKSDELICIOUSGOYIM.jpg (56 KB, 506x402) Image search: [Google]
LOOKSDELICIOUSGOYIM.jpg
56 KB, 506x402
BAN GUNS!

(this message brought to you by dunkin donuts)
>>
>>78282048

American politicians acting like petulant children being rewarded with candy.

The SJW meme infects politics.
>>
File: CHOCOLATEDONUT.jpg (86 KB, 497x603) Image search: [Google]
CHOCOLATEDONUT.jpg
86 KB, 497x603
AYO HOL UP
>smacks lips
ARE YOU FINNA TELL ME
>grabs delicious dunkin donut
I SAY I SAY ARE YOU TELLIN ME
>sprinkles fly everywhere
THAT WE WAS SOME KINA
>elizabeth warren adjusts donut box label towards camera
SOME SORTA
>eats free donut in one bite
SOME KINA
>cashes donut check
I SAY I SAY SOME KINA
>bans guns
POLITISHUNS N SHIIIIIIEEEEEEET?
>>
File: imwithdonuts.jpg (60 KB, 1152x296) Image search: [Google]
imwithdonuts.jpg
60 KB, 1152x296
Plebbit, not wanting to miss out on some of that sweet sugared up fried shill money
>>
>>78282048
boston (02127 for house, 02109 for work) reporting in.

I am not a big warren fan by any stretch, however this is a very Boston thing to do. I send the intern for dunks runs all the time. you want to see a good add for dunks come to Suffolk superior court one day. people from the top down are all drinking dunks. the trash cans are filled with dunks cups. cups under desks, behind pillers its pretty funny. shit even the revolutionary war reenactors who are supposed to be in character are drinking dunks.

personally i make my own coffee at home, and dunks is lower on my coffee totem pole but even i have my standard dunks order

medium ice, one and one, sitting in a hot cup.
>>
>>78284036

FUCK OFF DONUT SHILL
>>
>>78284234
if i'm going to shill for doughnuts ill shill for Union Square Doughnuts! Maybe Doughboy- they use really jelly and have more street cred.
>>
>>78284036
nobody cares faggot
>>
>>78284036

No wonder you're all fat as fuck.
>>
>>78282048
>Cuckin' Docucks
AYY
>>
Dunkin Donuts pretty much try to advertise everywhere and at any chance they get. Should see if DD themselves have said anything about it.

Nearly every other place is better for breakfast. Local donut shops are also superior.
>>
>>78285121

Shouldn't you be out voting, muhammed?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.