[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sexist men need to explain this one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: AAhsM9f.jpg (92 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
AAhsM9f.jpg
92 KB, 980x490
so? how do you explain this one, you sexist pos's?

her and her male friend were the same age, working the same job, and had the same experience, yet she was making 18% less.

HOW IS THAT EQUAL PAY YOU MONSTERS?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/career/this-17-year-old-was-fired-after-asking-for-equal-pay-at-her-summer-job/ar-AAhsVTj?li=BBnbfcL
>>
>>78281134
She's a spoiled ass white girl. Fuck her.
>>
>>78281465
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?
SHE'S SPOILED FOR WANTING EQUALITY.

WOW, CAN YOU BE MORE OF A SEXIST PIG.
>>
File: women's right to vote.png (221 KB, 370x366) Image search: [Google]
women's right to vote.png
221 KB, 370x366
>>78281134
>manager was a woman
>when girl complained the manger fired both of them
>>
Oh man, it happened.
They finally found a single instance of a seemingly gender related wage gap. Decades of international research BTFO by a single instance.
>>
>The manager returned and told Jensen she was fired for discussing wages, which is against policy. Next, she called Jake and fired him.
>>
>>78281704
>WOW, CAN YOU BE MORE OF A SEXIST PIG.

Yes I can. She deserves to get beaten by her boyfriend and kicked in the gut until she can't walk.
>>
>>78281134
how is this men's fault and not the employers?
>>
>>78281134
>she was fired for asking for more pay
pretty shitty desu, shouldn't fire people just for asking
>he was fired because she asked for more pay
Pizza studio is full libertarian
>>
>>78281134
Maybe she didn't get as much done.
>>
>>78281134

Because employers know that its Men that do actual work, while women are busy browsing Facebook 80% of the time.
>>
Cool, so that's 7123948 bullshit claims and 1 real one and the real one has blown up and will be sorted.

Good job.
>>
The problem with this is they usually discuss compensation BEFORE you take a job. ie she didn't have to take the fuckin job if she wasn't happy with the compensation.
>>
If the wage gap was legit then this story shouldn't be such a surprise given this is apparently the norm.
>>
>>78281134

>she opted for company health insurance
>he didn't

Shocker...wow.

She's a minor, why isn't she insured by her parents?
>>
>>78281134

8.00 vs 8.25 is about 3 percent, dumbass. but it's still wrong. they should be sued for obvious discrimination and have to pay her for emotional distress, like 5 million or so.
>>
>>78282752
Probably because her parents are liberals... hence they are unemployed.
>>
>>78281134

that's literally already illegal under current US discrimination laws

unless of course it has been taken out of context and she is working less hours than her male friend, but the media would never do that :^)
>>
>>78281134
She won't be drafted if there's a war.
I think getting an 18% pay cut in order not to die in some god-forsaken hellhole is a pretty good deal.
>>
>>78281134
Nice Bait M8, i r8 8 out of 8 ..

Boy can't get prego from the BBC like she can .. it's a liability ... math, & science bitch
>>
>>78282844
Are you all niggers retarded? People start at different pays and get raises differently, she has to prove its because she's a woman which is nearly impossible
>>
>>78282844
Not to mention, everybody who has ever had a job in a restaurant knows, at the end of the night when it is time to scrub the bathrooms and take out the trash.. the FUCKING MEN DO IT!
>>
>>78281829
Anecdotal evidence is fine when it supports the left, but must be BTFO'D whenever it contradicts.
>>
>miss a few days a month because you can't working during your period
>demand same pay anyway
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>78281134
>things that never happened

kthnxbye
>>
>>78281134

>male counterpart will probably do more physically-demanding tasks, doesn't run the risk of getting knocked up, typically works efficiently in either as a lone wolf or in a team dynamic

He's being paid more because he offers more overall in the situation that something comes up.

She should travel to Saudi Arabia and see how the conditions are there before she keeps running her mouth.
>>
>>78281134
The stupid whore has rights.
She can sue if she likes.
>>
>>78281134
How the fuck is $8 vs $8.25 18% less you literal retard?
>>
one instance of this happenning, while being illegal, under a female manager, while we probably haven't heard the whole story.

Really makes me think
>>
>>78282467
This

Im a business owner and my female employees practically do nothing, they are just useful if they have pretty faces and lure clients into my business.

Bitches doesnt even want to clean their stages, and my male employees are far more clean and good with order
>>
>>78283459
You a drug manufacturer?
>>
>>78281776
Thanks for summarizing. Dumb bitch fucked both of them over for a quarter an hour. Who knows why he was making more, though. Could be due to many things, could have been random. But honestly I would expect a male to work better than a female, but in current year they would both probably be cunts.
>>
>>78281134
>she got fired
>her male friend got fired

>equality
>>
There are so many reasons why the numbers may be different. I guarantee that it's not because she's a woman. No business that wants to stay in business would discriminate.
>>
>>78281134
Because women are inferior to men and should know their places
>>
>>78283867
He probably asked for a raise. Men do that far more than women.
>>
>>78282467
>>78283459
totally agree, women hardly do any work especially at summer jobs where it's mostly manual labor. i still believe they should get payed equally, because feminism will keep rehashing this argument
>>
>>78284575
Hey toothpaste, I banged my cousin.
>>
>>78281134
Meanwhile, in europe, you can go on our website and find the pay scale and look up exactly what everyone is making.
From the lowest PhD student, to the highest professor.
This sounds like some BS law to prevent people from negotiating higher wages.
>>
I'll wait for evidence and more information before making a judgement
>>
>>78281134
It is more profitable to use males for labor. They have higher carrying capacity and endurance. Female secretaries work, STEM fields work for women too, sales, marketing etc..

At some point it's about the money and making it stretch to stay profitable not about keeping women down.

Does anyone know if there's a wage gap between male/female CEO's? I've worked a few office jobs and I think the women made more than me. We had a few in top positions that are pretty well off monetarily.
>>
>>78281134
>why did I get paid 18% less for working 18% less hours?
>>
>>78281134
She could have worked less hours or negotiated a worse pay which is on her
>>
>>78281134
Her healthcare costs more.
>>
>>78281134
I'd love to fuck that. I bet her ears feel amazing. Filling those ear canals with my sticky hot cum... mnn..

As for the topic at hand: 1, discussing wages lol, fired.

2, female manager how is it sexist?
>>
File: 1426548344835.jpg (118 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1426548344835.jpg
118 KB, 960x641
>>
File: 1460578691943.png (67 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1460578691943.png
67 KB, 228x228
>>78286852
>>
>>78281914
T b h you should never be fired for discussing wages.
>>
>>78282972
nah, she doesn't
I know in Illinoishit where I am that employees are protected from retaliation when discussing pay, working conditions, etc
the only restriction an employer can put on such discussions is to prohibit discussion in front of customers or when such discussion interferes with work/production

she doesn't need to prove sexism, because her boss fucked up by retaliating against them for discussing wages
>>
>>78282230
she's under the control of the patri-archy, a self hating gyno
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.