[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE WEED LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8CFnr4qWeg

>weed is t-totally healthy for you! It makes you much smarter man!
>lol dude pass me the bong haha, im so glad we are not like the other mindless sheep! XD
>haha DUDE WEED LOL, so cool!
>wow DUDE wouldnt it be cool if you could like, buy joints over the counter man?? *cough*
>SMOKING WEED DOESNT KILL BRAINCELLS, 420 blaze it up lol XD
>....like, its all lies man! Children should smoke weed cuz it opens your mind and shit dude

Why are marijuana smokers truly the scum of the earth and why do they deserve do be euthanized?

Only edgy teenagers smoke this crap. If you're an adult and think smoking marijuana is okay, you've probably smoked yourself into retardation.
>>
File: stoner-boy[1].jpg (390 KB, 757x412) Image search: [Google]
stoner-boy[1].jpg
390 KB, 757x412
>haha i told my parents we were STUDYING lol, my mom is so stupid she dont want me smoking. PASS ME THE JOINT AARON hehe
>yeah my dog is hungry, but hes alright man i need to use this money on some GANJA, haha right?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>78280038

see what legalization has done. Now we even have kids running around thinking they're sooo cool for inhaling burning, cancer-causing material into their lungs.

"Stoner" is codeword for "extreme degeneracy". Deal with it.
>>
Stoner are the cancer of the world like the jews
Hopefully this time we kill them all before they get the money back and creat a weelaucaust
>>
>>78280038
Shit your filthy bong and cake hole you dirty hippy
>>
File: 1462667026540.jpg (188 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1462667026540.jpg
188 KB, 1024x681
You guys sound like sheltered, friendless tight-asses. I feel bad for you.
>>
File: 1465519072451.png (94 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1465519072451.png
94 KB, 500x265
>>78280038
>>
>>78280615
>Now we even have kids running around thinking they're sooo cool for inhaling burning, cancer-causing material into their lungs.
They did that with cigarettes for decades prior. This is no different.
>>
>>78282110
>>78280038
ALCOHOL is the cancer of the world.

a SHITTON of famus and historical people have used cannabis.

You are all so redpilled it hurts.
>>
Oh please, government, protect me from myself!
>>
>>78280038
Its kind of true. Weed wont kill you but you are just lying if you say that it doesnt make you lazy and unmotivated.
>>
>>78280038
Weed just makes you lazy and lots of teachers/professors will mark you down if you display any weed behavior. Trick is to get to 3rd year in your STEM degree and you can go full blown WEED LMAO, and they can't touch you. Even Richard Feynman smoked weed, so yes there are people that are successful with weed, even tho most probably aren't.
>>
File: hero_image_main_2.jpg (55 KB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
hero_image_main_2.jpg
55 KB, 1200x678
marijuana causes autism, it's a common fact. before long, all of colorado will be infected with a degree of autism the world never has ever laid eyes on. and now trudeau will inflict the same fate onto canada. why not just be a good parent and hand your kids a gun instead of allowing them to inhale the fumes of satan. guns don't kill people. people kill people. marijuana may not kill people but it certainly causes autism which is the same thing. i guess there is only one man left in the world who can save us, and his name is donald john trump. the world needs saving more than ever
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 195x179
>vape weed everyday
>always high as fuck
>work 40 hours being an accountant in a multi million euro company
>make a shitton of money that I use to buy weed and weed accessories

Weed is alright.
>>
>>78282742
What?
>>
>>78283552
you are my hero
>>
File: 1450004480168.jpg (15 KB, 192x271) Image search: [Google]
1450004480168.jpg
15 KB, 192x271
>>78283552

absolute degenerate
>>
>>78283552
you could be spending that time and money doing something that is actually productive. Degenerate stoner filth.
>>
anti-stoners are the biggest cucks on the planet.
>>
>>78284760
Why do you care?
>>
>>78283552
>>78283552
Enjoy your low tier finance job.

> Remember kids, anyone who smokes weed thinks 'a shitton of money' is enough disposable income to buy 'weed and weed accessories'.
>>
>>78282423
Item #8765 - 6 ounces of plant material
Why do you need that added to the next incoming order Chris?

I need if for Research, yea that's it, "The study of endocannibinoids on the mammalian brain in zero G"
>>
>>78285485
>ph.d in maths
>any job i want
>smoke weed erryday
>420 starting
>>
>>78280038
Even if weed were bad for you, you have not a single argument for it to be illegal.

Now shut the fuck up and stay out of my life.
>>
File: quentinweed.jpg (124 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
quentinweed.jpg
124 KB, 700x700
>>78285910
>wah mommy, the evil man on the internet does not approve of my unhealthy degenerate habit :(( btw can i borrow some money for wee- eh I mean g-groceries?
>>
>>78286190
Must've been hard to grow up without friends.

>posting unrelated pic

Enjoy your shitty thread.
>>
>>78286476
the thread is about stoners, and the pic is about stoners. How is that unrelated?

You have clearly smoked yourself retarded. Go prep your bull.
>>
>>78286190
In case of weed, i'm not harming anyone. Nonagression principle. Im sure that pic is some sort of falacy.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 409x409
Just ran out last night and my weedman wont be in back in town for a week
>>
File: 1341453457125.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1341453457125.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>78286476
Not an argument
>>
people should be allowed to do what they want in the privacy of their homes as long as they're not hurting people; drink, smoke, fuck whatever just keep it to yourself and don't be a dick about it
>>
>>78284980
Like what? What do you spend your money on?
>>
File: 111253737373753.jpg (22 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
111253737373753.jpg
22 KB, 200x300
>>78280038
No, no, no
Weed is good goyim, it removes cancer, makes you smarter and all, please offer weed to your friends goyim, make them better for us... Uhm, for the society, of course.
>>
I'm firmly of the belief that you should be able to do whatever you want as long as you're paying for it and it doesn't impact other people.

That said, every single person I have ever met who smokes weed regularly has been a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>78287199
There wasn't an argument for the illeglization of weed in the first place. It's a crime against humanity. The argument was over before it began.
>>
File: 1419809252785.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1419809252785.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
>>78285910
I actually have an argument. If it was legal, every pub or restaurant would reek of weed. Smokers are already bad enough. I don't want to passively inhale weed in every public facility.
It also fucks with your brain in long-term usage. It should not be encouraged.
As long as it's illegal, degenerates will smoke it in private and it won't have such an influence on our society.
>>
>>78288969
I think you overestimate how many people would smoke if it were legal. Its not like everyone and their mother is gonna start smoking weed just because its legal.
>>
>>78288969
>It also fucks with your brain in long-term usage. It should not be encouraged.

>mentions pubs (alcohol) and smokers (cigerettes) in the same breath

Are you retarded?

>As long as it's illegal, degenerates will smoke it in private and it won't have such an influence on our society.

Except it fucks with your legal security in long-term usage.
>>
I smoke weed every day, have a college degree, and a great job. I probably make more money than most of you, and I'm not a europoor destined to rent for the rest of my life. Why on earth would I care what a bunch of kissless virgin neets on a Mongolian throat singing board think about my choice of vice? Alcohol is shit, it killed my grandpa from chirosiss and now my dad had it as well, so I just don't drink and smoke weed instead.
>>
>>78280038
Dutchfag here.
Americans and Canadians completely ruined it with their DUDEBRO WEED 420 LMAO stoner culture.

I know people who smoke weed on a daily basis and have achieved nothing, but on the contrary I also know people who smoke 5 joints a day and can hold down well payed full time jobs.
Some people function better than others under the influence of weed, it affects everyone in a different way.
So advertizing it as the cure-it-all herbal medicine is retarded, but so is painting all stonerfags as lazy no-good NEETs.

Yes, I do smoke occasionally on weekends, but I don't take part in this whole DUDE WEED stoner culture, and I also don't push others to smoke it.

Also, Holland has a lower amount of cannabis users than countries where weed is illegal.

>>78288167
The argument for illegalizing weed was for the protection of logging and textile industries since cannabis is very easy to cultivate to produce paper and textile (clothing, etc). They did this with the help anti-weed propaganda film Reefer Madness.
>>
>>78284980
>you could be spending that time and money doing something that is actually productive
Such as?
>>
>>78286190
>Being such a cuck, you want the government to decide what adults can and can't put into their bodies
>Being such a cuck, you think Quentin comics are an argument
>>
>>78290543
I did not say we should encourage alcohol and cigarettes. I said those are bad enough, there is no need to add up weed to it.

>Are you retarded?
Nah, I don't smoke weed.

I have yet to meet an inteligent man who is also a stoner. Maybe that's because they simply wouldn't admit it and they do not push it on others by legalizing it.
>>
>>78288969
>every pub or restaurant would reek of weed.

I can't remember the last time I was in a restaurant with a smoking section. Those things have been smoke free zones for years now here. Just like cigarettes, cannabis won't be allowed there.

>It also fucks with your brain in long-term usage. It should not be encouraged.

It also shouldn't be decided for you by big brother either. It can be legal without being encouraged.

>As long as it's illegal, degenerates will smoke it in private and it won't have such an influence on our society.

No, as long as it's illegal we get to spend billions of $'s fighting a war against a plant that will grow natively almost anywhere.
>>
>>78280038
I managed to get two degrees and I smoke.
>>
>>78294144
I'm not an American, we tried to enforce the law against smoking in restaurants but it didn't go well. We also don't fight any war. If you are caught carrying or smoking weed, you'll get fined and possibly go to court depending on the amount of weed in your possesion. If you try to sell it, you'll go to court without exceptions. It does not cost us almost anything. It's just one more crime for the policemen to look for.
>>
>>78280038
There's a difference between smoking a bit of weed and being a stoner
>>
>>78295740
Why do you want to ruin the lives of innocent cilvilians that get weed for their own personal enjoyment?
>>
>>78280038
I honestly believe weed legalization can never happen.

Not because it's harmful.

But because potheads are insufferable cunts.
>>
>>78282423
>>78285493

National hero
>>
>>78282423
>you don't like weed? wow you're so anal dude
>literally give me 3 reasons that you don't smoke weed
>no, that's not valid
>no, you can't have an opinion on something you haven't tried
>no, that's not valid either

Kill yourself
>>
File: dudeweedlmao.jpg (30 KB, 905x679) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlmao.jpg
30 KB, 905x679
>>78280038
>look at me
>i'm so cool for bashing pot
>don't mention alcohol or tobacco though
>>
>>78280038
>>78280364
>>78280615
You can't bump your own threads retard
>>
>>78284980
Like trolling 4chan?
>>
>>78304200
The discovery of fermentation helped build society. Tobacco propelled the global economy upwards for a century. Marijuana has its uses, but recreational use has done nothing for society.
>>
>>78303398
>potheads are insufferable cunts.

Weed culture is a blight on humanity.
>>
>>78304200
>"L-look at me guys! I smoke weed! I'm so cool for smoking the devils lettuce hahah! It's a miracle drug! It cures everything and hsa no side effect. Weed should be legal everywhere! You don't like weed? You're opinions are stupid! B-but tobacco and alcohol is worse and more dangerous!
>>
>>78280038
I used to watch this guys vids back when I was a dumb college idiot. He was actually pretty funny. You could make some trailer park boys shit out of his vids, like where he goes to the park to introduce his drug dealer. He also kept getting banned from youtube and just putting a different number in front of his name to avoid it.
>>
>>78304200

>now I can finally show my weed collection off, it's been like 30 minutes since I last did it, better do it again or people will think I'm lame lmao

kys
>>
>>78291438
Haha bro you take cyanide? That shit's hella whack yo. Fucked up me grandpaddy and me pap. I won't touch the stuff, so I just do arsenic instead.
>>
>>78280038
You dont like it, you dont have to smoke it. Not to hard to understand.

But you seem like a hostile fag, so maybe you could stand to take a hit every once in a while
>>
>>78304676
Weed culture is very heavily dependant on it being illegal and weed being edgy
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
>>78291438
>Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
File: 689 (1).png (446 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
689 (1).png
446 KB, 500x571
Legitimate medical patient here

>Have nervous system disorder in my upper G.I. Tract
>Makes me cyclicaly sick, I get neasua episodes about twice a day that last about 2 hours each
>Restrictive diet
>Very hard to eat and maintain a healthy weight
>A whole mess of other uncomfortable symptoms I'd like to not go I to detail about
>I've tried other anti-emetic medications, with no success
>Doctors want to try anti-seizure medication to suppress the nervous system
>FuckNo.jpg
>Life is getting progressively worse and worse due to the stress it's putting on me
>Decide to try cannabis to see how it works
>Miracle, I could eat without getting queasy, I wasn't cramping all the time, and my neasua episodes declined
>I take almost completely cbd (the non psychoactive chemical found in weed) oil via vaporized extract, because of my condition I can't take it orally. Also because I don't really like the feeling of being high, I just like the reduced shittiness of my condition.
>Only consume a small amount before I go to bed

That being said, I treat it as a medicine, like anyone should treat a prescription. Though a majority of people abuse the medical system, and give it a bad reputation. It does have some medication application, but it's being very delegitimized by lowly stoners.

Feel free to AMA
>>
>>78304200
There's been threads about alcohol and tobacco too.
What's your point?
>>
>>78305380
Your a dumbass.
>>
>>78280038
Why are you so angry OP?
>>
>>78304200
>too young to remember the attack ad campaigns in the 1920's against alcohol
>too young to remember the attack ad campaigns in the 1990's against tobacco
You are the problem.
>>
>>78280038
lol
pruttemanden, you know this most of all.
>When you smoke you get stupid, that's called being stoned.
>If you smoke all day you don't get any thing done
>If you smoke all day you lit can become a retard
>you also loose a lot of you smelling sense
but it wares off though, just 20-30 days and you are fine.

Like lit you can convince these proto stoners that the King really is doing a lot of coke up at his castle and shit like that. Some handle it, some don't

I smoke too much, I have to cut down. 1 or 2 at the end of the day is ok.

People can go sniff cow dung for all I care. You're choice.
>>
>>78280038
Yeah yeah we get it...weed isn't cool anymore because it's too mainstream and a bunch of goofy morons on youtube love it, where the fuck were you people when D.A.R.E. was around in the 90's? when cannabis was out of fashion?
>>
I think nothing is more responsive to subversion than certain arch types of stoners when I think of it.

Excluding all that hard shit which gets people all fucked up, that doesn't count

Prolly all these Bernie kids are such arch stoners... they are fucking going to make this illegal again due to their stupidity
>>
File: 1465450112526.png (66 KB, 416x569) Image search: [Google]
1465450112526.png
66 KB, 416x569
Coloradofag here

I smoked every day for a long time up until it was legalized.

As soon as it was legalized, I suddenly felt like a massive degenerate.

I used to feel like I was fighting the system or something like that. It made me feel so good and I thought "Why the fuck is this illegal? People should be able to experience this because it's so amazing."

Well fast forward to it being legalized and suddenly I found myself in the store every week buying weed and hash.

It used to be an experience seeing my dealer and feeling like I was rebelling against the man. It was like I was part of a secret society.

But going to the store completely changed my mind.

I had a thought like, "Wow, I'm basically an alcoholic. I can't go a single week without returning to the store to buy more of this substance. No one thinks I'm edgy anymore. I'm not fighting the man. My money is going to the state in the form of taxes."

Completely ruined the experience to be honest. I've cut back a lot now. Went from smoking every day to once every week or two. I plan to cut back even more over time. Now when I smoke all I can think is, "What am I doing? I feel fucked up."
>>
>>78304676
the "culture" is fucking cancer but I work hard, spend a lot less a week than my friends do on alcahol, explain to me why a couple of fags who embarass themselves suddenly invalidate my right to choose what to put in my body
>>
>>78307143
>I smoked every day for a long time up until it was legalized.
kek this

You see this in Holland too, people don't think it's that cool when it's legal and everyone got some uncle or cousin doing nothing than smoking all day lel.

Here too, I don't think it would ever have gained popularity at all, if it had not been made illegal. We hardly knew what the shit was heh.

We're particular stubborn here, so when gov tells you that you can do this or that, or others for that matter, you go and do it.

Kek this one stupid cop talking about "hashish syringes" at junior high, basically got everyone smoking...
>fuck this shit, that guy is a retard, let's test this then
>>
>>78280615
You're literally mentally retarded. Less kids are using now that it's legal. Learn to read studies for yourself.
>>78282847
>what is Sativa
>what is having self control
>>78288969
Oh boy, one of those cringey 12yo "my precious nose" fags. Why the fuck are you going around sniffing peoples' properties? Having lived in high-weed areas, I can tell you're full of shit, you've probably never smelled actual weed. If you walk down the sidewalk past a house with weed being smoked, you can only smell it when you're directly in front of it.
>>
>>78282742
Literally all famous and historical people have drank alcohol
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Also a reminder that you must light your Baldur's Bonefires today! It's midsummer, sólmánaður started on monday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgvgk50e94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

>Veistu, hvé rísta skal?
>Veistu, hvé ráða skal?
>Veistu, hvé fáa skal?
>Veistu, hvé freista skal?
>Veistu, hvé biðja skal?
>Veistu, hvé blóta skal?
>Veistu, hvé senda skal?
>Veistu, hvé sóa skal?

>Betra er óbeðit
>en sé ofblótit,
>ey sér til gildis gjöf;
>betra er ósent
>en sé ofsóit.
>Svá Þundr of reist
>fyr þjóða rök,
>þar hann upp of reis,
>er hann aftr of kom.
>>
>>78286939
Such a shame. You might have time to regrow a few bran cells.
>>
>>78282423
>When weed leaves you retarded you think you can smoke in the ISS.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.