[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHIMPOUT AT PUBLIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: the_truth_about_publix.jpg (605 KB, 584x632) Image search: [Google]
the_truth_about_publix.jpg
605 KB, 584x632
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/hT2pcj4KFY0

NEWS: http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/brawl-at-temple-terrace-publix-involves-employees-customers-20150924/

POLICE NEED YOUR HELP IDENTIFYING THE ASSAILANT. CONTACT INFO IN THE ARTICLE.
>>
File: 1314513126_0.jpg (32 KB, 293x242) Image search: [Google]
1314513126_0.jpg
32 KB, 293x242
niggers love dem chicken
>>
>>78278324
Why Florida is disgusting?
>>
>>78278324
Those publix green shirts jumping on the orange shirt and getting repelled

It's like a fucking anime fight scene or some shit
>>
South Alabama here. My local Publix has an all white staff and some of the cutest girls in the city. It's almost worth the extra cost since you can flirt with qts and avoid niggers at once
>>
>>78280239
Publix isn't exactly upscale....
>>
>>78278324
WOOOOOOOORRRLLL STAAAAAA OKAY MMMMHMMM DEAR WOOOOOOOORRLLLL STAAAA WOOOOR STAAA DAMN WOOOOORL STA

DOG
>>
>>78278324
How is it so difficult for you Americans to keep your blacks under control?
>>
>>78281451
>alabama
Just let him be him
>>
>>78278324
Why do people have such a hard-on for this place? From what I hear, it's just another grocery store with decent deli food.
>>
Lmfao that publix is like 10 minutes away from me. And its weird, that's the predominantly white piblix, there's another maybe 20 minutes away that's quite a bit darker.
>>
>>78282061
Well yea, I guess he's probably used to Aldi's or Save-a-Lot. Publix around here is just a straight up run of the mill grocery store. It kind of tries to look upscale, but it's not.
>>
>>78281832
>shoot nog
>get thrown under the prison or have huge riots and have your name and face eternally ruined

The day of rope is coming, brother, one day all will be made right.
>>
>>78282679
Nah, you have a disjointed society. "United" States? Bullshit, don't make me laugh. You people are individualistic as fuck.
We don't have a black problem like you do in murrica with rioting and "muh black lives mattter" because the blacks here act like everyone else: normal.

Fix your shit.
>>
>>78281451
it's a step up from the piggly-wiggly

yes that is a grocery chain
>>
>>78278324
Publix fried chicken is some good shit.
>>
>>78281451
We got a Whole Foods liberal faggot here.
>>
>k den

Toppest kek
>>
>>78278324
>3 nigs barely fighting in a store

Thats not a chimpout. A chimpout is when a crowd of them rushes to section 8 housing application buildings.
>>
>>78278324
My mother thinks i'm crazy for moving to Idaho from Philly. Videos like this reminds me on why i'm running from the blacks.
>>
NOT PUBLIX
FUCKING NIGGERS LEAVE PUBLIX ALONE
>>
>>78278324
Americans fighting over food. Shameful.
>>
>>78286961
yo mama a hotwife boi
>>
>>78278871
I live in Clearwater not far from Temple Terrace and Tampa. We keep the niggers over there and enjoy our white lives near the beach and water. Niggers can't swim anyway.

That nigger in the orange shirt should have been shot. Why do we let these things behave like this? At least the darkie he was chimping on was employed like a gud boi.
>>
Niggers in Temple Terrace? Next your gonna tell me the sky is blue
>>
>>78278324
I wish I was there so I could just give that fucking fat coalburning cunt the biggest blindside haymaker
>>
>>78278324

Ha I live there... It's literally the ghetto public across the street from the fish bowl everyone avoids like the plague.
>>
File: 1456834805673.jpg (109 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456834805673.jpg
109 KB, 720x540
>>78282344
>Why do people have such a hard-on for this place? From what I hear, it's just another grocery store with decent deli food.

Lifelong Floridian here. I can confirm that the deli food is in fact pretty damn good. Subs are top tier, chicken wings and deli salads are damn good, and it's always fresh at my local. Since it's our major grocery chain there's always a Publix nearby so you can reliably put out a decent spread with minimal effort for a get together or a tailgate party or whatever.

The meat department sucks though, sometimes I can't even find lamb. You should really go to a butcher or at least Costco for meat.
>>
>>78288269

Because shipt.com.

Just like community colleges pretty soon the only people you will ever see in these places will be nigs.
>>
>>78284699

Piggly Wiggly sold to Kroger a year ago. There are a few IGA stores that are still allowed to use the name, but the chain is truly dead.
>>
>>78288269

Sorry >>78288957 was meant for >>78282344.
>>
>>78285012

Best friend and I have been on a multi year quest to find better Fried Chicken in SC.

We've been everywhere from high end expensive resteraunts to little country bumpkin stores.

Publix still undefeated.
>>
WORLDSTAR
>>
File: florida.png (201 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
florida.png
201 KB, 637x477
Non Floridians just can't handle us I guess. That's why they try to shit on our state in every thread, they're afraid the true ubermensch will rise
>>
>>78288269
there is more lamb than there is grass fed beef, which is the only kind that doesnt kill you at the speed of light

what the fuck nigger
>>
>>78287363
>negros
>Americans

pick one
>>
Please tell me Jason 'sith lord' Genova was unharmed
>>
>>78287669

Bruh, I live in clearwater too. Isn't awesome how the scientologists are gentrifying the absolute shit out of the area pushing the nogs back?

Seriously, the outskirts of downtown are looking like some Detroit tier shit with all the bulldozing.
>>
>>78283770
Ok Hans, why don't you just shuffle on out of here on your wooden clogs and go suck more Moroccan dick.
>>
I don't I've seen a black person in my Publix.
>>
>>78278324
I know where this is, what the fuck is this bullshit? Are the subs still okay?
>>
>>78291314
It's better than Tampa and St. Pete.
>>
>>78288957
Pubsubs are the best subs.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.