[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump campaign raises $11 million in two days, plus $2 mil self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: ClkiKuQWgAAXnXi.jpg (87 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
ClkiKuQWgAAXnXi.jpg
87 KB, 750x736
Oh look, yet another anti-Trump narrative smashed. He'll withdraw any day now, for sure this time.

Quit pissing and moaning about how doomed Trump is, Tuesday was his first fundraising push and he pulled in donations hand over fist, half small donors and half big donors
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/donald-trump-11-million-since-tuesday/index.html
>>
>>78275907
>claims he's going to self fund his campaign because he's so rich
>already asking for donations
Drumpf is pathetic
>>
File: hYmqB7.jpg (110 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
hYmqB7.jpg
110 KB, 640x1136
Nice
>>
>>78276041
I'll take the bait.
He self funded for the primaries. He can't do that for the general, he needs much more money. Just because you have a shit ton of money, that doesn't mean you can just spend 1/10th of it.
>>
>>78276041
he said many, many times he would be open to changing his mind for the general election

learn to do some research you ignorant shit head lmao
>>
>>78275907
They've really stepped it up since they fired Lewandowski.
Also, what did he do to get canned? Out lived his usefulness?
>>
File: donald trumpen.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
donald trumpen.png
91 KB, 680x340
shit I just saw on BBC that Tump has invested like 200 million pounds in that golf course in Scotland

holy fuck no wonder he isn't liquid.

200 million pounds in Scotland like wtf Trump

that's a lot of money for a country and people that don't like you
>>
File: ATT00009(1).jpg (124 KB, 693x547) Image search: [Google]
ATT00009(1).jpg
124 KB, 693x547
>>78276041
And Hillary's means of funding her campaign are so totally "kosher," correct?

Libtards - there is no amount of hypocrisy too high.
>>
>>78276430
his mom is scotish, i think
>>
>>78275907
>$2 mil self funding pledge

Hahaha you faggots still think he is rich?
>>
>>78276041
self funding when you're the nominee of a major political party with millions of members would be pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>78276347
His style doesn't translate to the general. A lot more organization is required and Corey wasn't up to the task. There were no hard feelings tho no matter how much the msm wants to make you think there was.
I think his firing was planned for a long time along with the things they've done immediately afterwards. It feels like they wanted people to scream about how Trump can't raise money and how his campaign is collapsing just so he could flip the script yesterday with the Clinton speech and the millions raised. It was like a hard reset on Trump and I can't see how it wasn't intentionally done
>>
>>78276686
You don't stay rich by spending all your money.
>>
>>78276993

You don't get rich by saving all your money.
>>
>>78276430
He's an idiot. If the people who live right in that area don't want a fucking golf course then there shouldn't be one
>>
>>78276041
If I recall is ilegal for him to do that.
>>
>>78276983
Yeah I can see what you mean. If I know one thing, it's that just about every move the Trump campaign takes was planned and used to bait the responses they want.
>>
>>78276041

Some lefty cuck made a good point a few days ago.

Accepting small donations from people is sort of like an approval from the people. If Billionaires just self-funded and effectively bought their way into power, it would look real bad.

That being said Trump should put more of his own money into the campaign. at least 50 million.
>>
>1 post by this id
>>
>>78276983
4d chess master
>>
>>78277055
Pretty sure he's already rich. I'm also reasonably sure he does not view the presidency as a money making opportunity.
>>
>>78277165

NIMBYism is fucking dumb. If you have property you should be able to do what you want with it.
>>
>>78277395
>>
>>78275907
Well you did it OP I'm a JebHead now. Trump is finished, totally.
>>
>>78276983

Except Corey said that he had no idea why he was fired, kinda putting your theory of a planned termination to rest.
>>
>>78278120
Not planned with Corey. Planned by Trump and Manafort. Corey also has to know why he was fired but he'd never tell CNN there's no good reason to. If he tells them then he exposes what Trump wants to do and what direction Trump is going and he's shown that he still firmly believes in Trump as a candidate
>>78277313
Yeah I'm coming to that conclusion. It's a high risk high reward way to play the game. I think it backfired with the judge and Orlando to the average independent (who he needs most), but most other times the bait and switch works so easily
>>
>>78277392
he has literally already put 50 million of his own dollars into the campaign.
>>
>>78276200
>Just because you have a shit ton of money, that doesn't mean you can just spend 1/10th of it.
This. Only a very small part of his fortune is probably in cash. Most of it in trumps case is real estate.
It would be fucking retarded to just have a 4 billion dollar bank account.
>>
>donating money to a billionaire
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>78280159
>donating money to a millionaire
Can't make this shit up.

Trump may have a few orders of magnitude more net worth than Clinton but she's still a multimillionaire by herself and Bill.
>>
File: trump-general-thread.jpg (68 KB, 673x404) Image search: [Google]
trump-general-thread.jpg
68 KB, 673x404
>>78275907
>>
>>78280159
>billionaire

Asset rich, cash poor.

Pretty hard to sell a hotel overnight Hans
>>
>>78275907
I am not suprised, and I didn't even get an email asking for money. Lying Press crushed once again.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.