[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here hoping for Britain to leave? From the very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: GottStrafeEngland.jpg (37 KB, 297x322) Image search: [Google]
GottStrafeEngland.jpg
37 KB, 297x322
Anybody else here hoping for Britain to leave?

From the very beginning, the Anglos werent Europeans out of of conviction. In fact, since they joined the EU, they were always trying to keep it weak and divided, while enjoying the benefits EU provides.
If Britain were to leave, they would lose all the special privileges they currently enjoy, they would be forced to join EFTA, accept free movement of people and goods and finacially support the EU. Plus, Scotland would probaly leave the UK, turning England into an irrelevant shithole.
If they were to stay, however, nothing would change. The eternal Anglo would continue bitching about the EU, while doing everything he can do prevent any progress in the Union.
>>
>while doing everything he can do prevent any progress in the Union.

god forbid anyone get in the way of your "5 black dicks per european woman" social scheme hans
>>
>>78273218

I too, hope they leave. They're similar to balts+poland bitching about russia. So UK will finally shut the hell up about the EU!
>>
File: 1465998769214.jpg (238 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1465998769214.jpg
238 KB, 680x680
>>
File: image0051.jpg (343 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
image0051.jpg
343 KB, 624x810
>>78273712
you prefere 5 paki dicks, right?
>>
>>78273218
>Anybody else here hoping for Britain to leave?

Every thread on /pol/ is hoping for Britain to leave, whatchu smokin mang?
>>
>>78273218
Shoo, roach. Shoo.
>>
>>78273218
Hello i'm german and i'm retarded
>>
>>78273218
Even if they leave, will shitskin influx stop?
>>
>>78273972
yeah, but most people here for some reason have the delusion that britain will benefit from cutting ties with the biggest single market in the world
Me, on the other hand, i want so see the anglos suffer
>>
>>78273218
Britain will stay and America's over here staving off bills to try and take our guns. We are alphas.
>>
we wont leave. women and students will keep us in
>>
>>78274165
>t. 45% white
>at least i have muh guns
>>
>>78274165
>60% white
super alfa senpai
>>
>>78274366
What are you 80%white now? Closing in on us fast.
>>78274378
>100% monkey
>>
>>78274366
>>78274378
>200,000,000
>>
>>78274543
>we have big numbers of whities xDD
plus +40 million niggers, 60 million beaners and 18 million asians, that will never get out.
truly a white heaven
>>
>>78274865
don't forget more "white privilege polyqueer translamposts rape culture" types than the rest of the world combined.
>>
>>78275054
And don't forget that they have almost more Jews than there are in Israel.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.gif (1 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.gif
1 MB, 600x600
>>78274366
it's funny cos it's true
>>
>>78273218

I hope we leave too.
>>
ex-pat here. didn't bother voting. I reject completely the right of average knuckleheads to decide important issues like this. most people are fucking idiots. that's why we have politicians in the first place.

will be a dark day if we leave, but it has been coming for a while. too many non-EU immigrants for too long is the problem. plebs will take it out on the EU.
>>
>>78273958

If it weren't for EU interference in our education system, where professors now push pro-EU rhetoric because 'muh budget', then the police wouldn't have had to fear being labelled racist for taking those pricks down, asshole.
>>
Brits are right: leaving is the only sane option.
EU was a rigged game from the start.
The whole 'union' concept isn't bad at all, its current implementation known as "EU" is the worse possible form of union: both social and economic, anti-democratic, etc...

Btw, no hard feelings here but, We should stop stopping immigrants from getting past France's border in Calais: we have our own problems to deal with.
>>
My one and only worry is that people will be sated by leaving in regards to the immigration issue and will stop caring.
>>
They are completely surrounded by the EU and EFTA countries they won't get a better deal Junker told them. There is room for expansion at Rosslare Europort which would get structural funds and boom at Brexit, so Wexford are for Brexit.
>>
>>78276203
wait, are you blaming EU for the commonwealth immigrants you took, because you decided not to join the EU and have closer ties to Commonwealth in the 50s?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.