[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do prog/libs mean by "common sense" gun control?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18
what do prog/libs mean by "common sense" gun control?
>>
>If I call my opinions common sense, anyone that disagrees looks stupid
>>
File: Mexican Anti-Gun Group Assembly.jpg (103 KB, 1007x603) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Anti-Gun Group Assembly.jpg
103 KB, 1007x603
>>78271792
They are sugar-coating the gun ban. They want guns to be "Banned or heavily regulated" like in Mexico, but they make it sound so "reasonable" with all that 'common sense' talk.

The republicans really need to call them out, and send them to their gun-control paradise-- MEXICO. (guns are already banned or heavily regulated in mexico)
>>
No magazines over 15 rounds anything more than that and your just trying to kill people
>>
>>78273447
This. They are employing salami tactics against the 2nd ammendment. Once they get rid of guns, they can proceed to turn the USA into a neoliberal, authoritarian shithole like Europe, where saying a bad word can land you in jail.
>>
File: 28b623c0f.jpg (61 KB, 583x350) Image search: [Google]
28b623c0f.jpg
61 KB, 583x350
>>78273504
Yeah OK Eric Holder.

>Sells guns to the Mexican drug cartels
>Wants to take guns from the American people
>Fails, receives nothing but scorn and derision in defeat
>>
>>78273504
>paid shill detected

You forgot to mention "assault weapon" ban
>>
>>78273504
What about two 10rd mags taped together?
>>
>>78273504
>trying to kill people
Gee, I wonder what the purpose of the 2nd amendment is.

Fudds are just as bad as nu-male liberal fags.
>>
>>78273504

Why not 7.26 rounds? Or maybe 5.14 rounds? Why the specific number 15?
>>
>>78273504

>No magazines over 15 rounds anything more than that and your just trying to kill people

Isn't that kind of the point of the gun though?
>>
>>78271792
they mean the gun control they already have, which doesn't work, plus a little more, which won't improve the situation

what they're asking for right now will probably trigger a civil war
>>
> I just wanna violate due process to ensure terrorist suspects don't get guns!
>What's that? Someone not on the terror watchlist committed a mass shooting? Enough pussyfooting, we need common sense gun control! More permits and wait periods! More background checks for all sales!
>Huh? Someone went through the hoops and still shot up a school? No more weapons of war on our streets! It's just common sense!
>Huh? Someone used a ban compliant rifle and hand gun? That does it! It's only common sense that nobody be allowed these rifles or hand guns!

It's a slow widdling down of our rights.
>>
File: libshits.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
libshits.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
>>78274316
>>
>>78271792

It's the gun equivalent of "IT'S 2016 I MEAN COME ON!!!"

>>78273504

My 30 round mags haven't killed people, maybe they're defective?
>>
>>78271991
fpbp
>>
>>78274624

No one is trying to take away your car. But we do make it hard to purchase, trade, or buy one or operate one without a license. Also, you need to buy insurance and register is so we know who has it at all times.

Get over yourself. You're just a paranoid nutcase.
>>
>>78271792

It means take away everybody's guns.
>>
>>78271792
They say "common sense" so it seems popular. Like television, they present things in a way to make them look normal and popular even when the opposite is true.
>>
>>78271991
>>78273447

In a nutshell these. I always start my argument from a point of already having "common sense" gun laws and reminding people that those who use guns outside of of the law probably won't give a fuck about new laws they will happily disobey, which only disadvantages people who follow the law. Law abiding people.are therefore the only ones affected, which means that the advocates of these laws understand this and ultimately want to cut access to even those people who will use guns responsibly.
>>
>>78271991

This. Common sense is anything but common. These are simply weasel words designed to build false consensus.
>>
>>78271792

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613
>>
>>78275015
Thanks to our weasel President, even the word "consensus" is a weasel word
>>
File: Bataclan02.jpg (101 KB, 1076x683) Image search: [Google]
Bataclan02.jpg
101 KB, 1076x683
>common sense gun laws
Works great! Oh, wait, no.
>>
File: 1466601231417.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1466601231417.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>78274788
I do not have a constitutional right to a car. Get over yourself you pseudo intellectual idiot.
>>
>>78274788
>You're just a paranoid nutcase.
This vid of your favorite gun banning harpy says otherwise you lying piece of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LaBJvI0BI
>>
>>78271792
The same thing when they say "fair share" Regarding taxes
More

It isn't a slippery slope it is just them gnawing off more bits of our rights that they want to see utterly eliminated.
>>
Not giving dangerous people guns. Duh!
>>
>>78274788
Cars are also not protected under the Constitution
>>
There is nothing inherently wrong with killing people. The context in which you kill them is what matters.
>>
>>78274698
>My 30 round mags haven't killed people, maybe they're defective?

They will if you feed them after midnight
>>
File: 3656.jpg (21 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
3656.jpg
21 KB, 640x383
>>78275012
>>
Common sense laws could mean literally anything. Depends on the person.

To me here's what I would propose as ''common sense''.
>people in jail can't buy guns
>people under 18 can't buy guns
>people suspected of having ties to terrorist organizations can't buy guns
>can't buy a gun while drunk or high
>can't buy a gun with a gun related or violent criminal record

That's pretty much it.
The only problem I have is when people refuse to have any restrictions of guns. As if me saying ''8 year olds can't buy guns'' turns into GIB ME UR GUNS.
>>
File: 072.jpg (27 KB, 720x413) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
27 KB, 720x413
>>78274788
The Constitution sure frustrates you doesn't it, faggot? Lmao...
>>
>>78273738
We are pretty much there already, but at least we are not disarmed like some helpless cuck Brit or Mexican.

The Republicans don't seem to be fighting very hard, they need to constantly mock the gun-grabbers as hypocrites (who arm ISIS and drug cartels, while crying crocodile tears over our basic simple guns) and they need to constantly hammer home the Mexico meme.

>You want gun-control you fucking Libtard nigger? Go to Mexico, gun control paradise!
>>
>>78275012
I'm trying something similar but more understated. I look at the TV at work and say in disgust " The whole country is going to hell in hand basket. Riots every few months now terrorist attacks. And now these assholes want to ban guns." Seems to be working on the blue collar types.
>>
>>78276022
>>people suspected of having ties to terrorist organizations can't buy guns
dumb as fuck
either you go to court and get found guilty, or nothing.
none of this "some guy doesn't like you and put you on a list, no more rights for you" bullshit
>>
>>78271792

They want to ban all guns.

Anything else they say is just a meme to try and trick you into negotiating with them before you realize your mistake.
>>
>>78275781
Thats not even an argument anymore.
Banning guns dosnt stop shootings, it reduces them.
>>
>>78274788
>No one is trying to take away your car. But we do make it hard to purchase, trade, or buy one or operate one without a license. Also, you need to buy insurance and register is so we know who has it at all times.
Actually you don't have to do any of that unless you're going to drive on public roads.
I can go into a car dealership(or any random Joe willing to sell me a car) and buy any car cash money with no government knowledge other than the sales tax put it on a trailer and take it home. You can also import just about any car in existence for private use as well.

You cant do the same with guns

You can only buy newly manufactured semiautomatic or less firearms from a licenced dealer filling out a 4473 and receiving a background check. In most states you can privately transfer firearms with no background checks but that is heavily being pushed to be illegal. You cannot own any firearms capable of shooting more than one round per trigger pull unless they're made before 1986 and you fill out an ARF form pay a 200$ tax be fingerprinted speak to you local CLEO and go through a 6-12 month waiting period for the ATF to process(this also applies to suppressors rifles with a barrel under 16" and shotguns with a barrel under 18" . Individuals cannot own any firearms capable of firing more than one shot per trigger pull made after 1986 and these only exist in civilian hands in the form of class III dealers/businesses as "post dealer samples" who can make and possess them for the purpose of military or law enforcement sale/demonstration.
Importing firearms has an incredibly long and arbitrary check list.
For handguns they have to meet stringent requirements (that effectively ban all cheap small handguns which is very discriminatory against the poor btw) for importation and rifles have to meet another set of stringent requirements to be imported. Which involves only being able to take 10rnd mags or less no pistol grip and pinned or no threaded barrels. Cont
>>
>>78275287

Mate, you're just 'on the wrong side of history'.
>>
>>78273504
15rd mags are too shallow for shooting hogs out of a helicopter.
>>
>>78276255
I am obviously not talking about some stupid lists that mean nothing.
Think of the fag who killed 49 fags. They knew he had ties to ISIS. He wasn't just some ''suspect''. They knew he was up to no good, and they didn't do anything about it.

This guy should have been in jail.
>>
>>78274788
cars will be banned by 2035
>>
>>78271792

Common sense gun control means only criminals and terrorists get access to weapons.

Everyone can go fuck themselves. After they get shot.
>>
File: 1466073185228.jpg (58 KB, 598x836) Image search: [Google]
1466073185228.jpg
58 KB, 598x836
>>78271792
It's code for whatever they can get. If it's magazine limits, then it's all the ones that look scary, then it's all the ones that didn't look scary but now they do. Then it's the eirlooms, and then it's all about knifes.
>>
>>78276553

>This guy should have been in jail.

For what? He hadn't committed a crime.

Unless you think he was guilty of thought crimes or wrong opinions, in which case you're just another SJW fighting to take away all of our rights with your minority report bullshit.
>>
>>78276831
Nice ISIS apologism.

Muslims shouldn't even be in Western countries. Being Muslims is strike one. Having ties to ISIS is strike two, and you're out. No compromises.
We're at war with Muslims and you're here whining that arresting those poor dindu nuffin Muslims is just like being an SJW.

Grow the fuck up. We'e at war.
>>
>>78276465
One can unmolest their imported rifles by complying with 922r laws which state that imported rifles have to have an arbitrary number of American made parts in order to have all those "scurry a-salt weabon" features and if you violate 922r it is mandatory 5-10 years in prison (as is all NFA relayed laws) despite the rifles being no different than any other "a salt weabon" manufactured in America.

This is just a small dip in the pool of the 60k+ gun laws in this nation so any claim thah guns are regulated the same as cars as an argument for more regulations on the private individual owning and using cars is one made of either pire fucking ignorance or deliberate deception to manipulate people into accepting even more regulations.

And considering antigun politicians say such ignorant shit like link related I honestly don't know which is which.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxtu228bYFw

Seriously if you demonstrate this level of incompetence on something you're trying to legislate you should be laughed out of office and shamed by society as a whole and better yet to submit to extensive drug testing to ensure you're not doped out of your fucking mind and if failed expelled from public office and banned from running again.
>>
>>78276465
>live in NYC
>They actually want you to walk into a police station and pay 500 shekels, register your weapon so you're in a police database, and wait nearly a year
>Can actually be turned down during that waiting period, outright told you're not allowed to own a gun, with no due process, and no appeals or recourse.

Fuck liberals, I hate this god damn city.
>>
>>78276022
>people suspected
Nice due process you got there bro.
>>
>>78277187
How does Muslim cock taste?
>>
>>78274788
>But we do make it hard to purchase, trade, or buy one or operate one without a license. Also, you need to buy insurance and register is so we know who has it at all times.

Yet all of this is false, you kike.
>>
>>78277103

We're not at war with Islam. Islam is at war with us.
>>
Quick reminder that gun control does nothing to actually stop crimes, and the politicians pushing for it know that.
They just want another way to control the peasants, and their lefty pets will eat up anything they say.

They're coming for more gun bans here in Australia right now (and they will never stop), and I'm not giving them anything.
>>
>>78271991

this

we already have well beyond "common sense" laws for guns in this country
>>
File: 1445061122924.png (84 KB, 1348x428) Image search: [Google]
1445061122924.png
84 KB, 1348x428
>>78276488
The worst part of the faggot liberals that say this shit is they're on the wrong side of history regarding the inalienable right to keep and bear arms.
From. philosophical to statistical data to the historical actions of governments against unarmed people being antigun is wrong at every level and extremely regressive.
Pic related
>>
>>78277103
>war is sufficient reason to suspend the constitution
I want the thought police to leave
>>
>>78277361
Then I must have imagined US and their allies bombing Libya, invading Iraq and trying to overthrow Assad.
They're at war with us. That's changes everything.
>>
>>78277252

It tastes like an excuse for the Left to deny their political opponents the right to own guns and implement a tyrannical government that would invite more muslims into the country.
>>
>>78275223

That only reinforces what I said. You don't have a constitutional right to your car, but they're still not taking it away.

Requiring background checks and a license is not a government plot to take your guns away.

And remember, the second amendment is for well regulated militias. Regulations are a part of it. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>78277552
>if you don't let Muslims have guns they win
Nice one, Trudeau
>>
>>78271792
They mean don't think about it too hard.
>>
>>78277438

>Why does anyone need an AR-15 to defend themselves against a Tyrannical government. Only a crazy person would think that a Tyrannical government would ever exist in the US.
>Trump is LITERALLY Hitler.

Cognitive dissonance.
>>
oh my god i love these threads, they really show the delusional paranoid day dreams of the average /pol/-ite

SLIPPERY SLOPE GUYS FIRST THEY BAN THE GUNS AND THEN THEY COME FOR US.

I wouldnt trust atleast 1/3 of you community college failures with a firearm.
>>
>>78271792
>what do prog/libs mean by "common sense" gun control?

Same thing any con artist means when he says, "c'mon, you know it makes sense!"
>>
>>78277252
I'm amazed at how much trust you have in the government.
Where you don't even care if they can indefinitely lock you up and torture you without probable cause, or that they want to stop you from being able to own a gun without even a shred of evidence against you... All because they put the word "terrorist" in front of it.

One week it's the chilluns, the next week it's the turrists. You fuckers are all the same.
>>
>>78277103
>Having ties to ISIS is strike two,
The FBI found zero evidence for this, twice.
>We need to remove the legal protections on our rights that has made the west so extraordinarily successful in all of human history because we are a bunch of reactionary sheep.
No fuck you.
I'll carry my firearm and if some dumbass of any type tries to shoot up a group of people I'll do everything I can to put the sick fuck down.
The more people who do this the more effective it becomes leaving these horrible people helpless in doing such high-profile public attacks.

The solution is embracing our liberties not stripping them away which isn't only letting terrorist win it is letting the governments that want to destroy what western civilization stands for win as well.
>>
>>78271792
guns for only the criminals and the police
>>
>>78277792
>Over 100 million people murdered by their own governments in the last century
>Current governments introducing draconian laws one after another targeted specifically at taking away our freedom
>Politician after politician saying that they won't stop and the only thing holding them back is a fear of failure

"But this time we'll be fine, right guys?"
>>
>>78277888
Nice strawmen right there.

In your retarded rotten shit brain ''terrorists should be treated like terrorists'' translates into ''GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT, LOCK ANYONE UP FOR NO REASON WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING FUCK YOU''

Get your head checked.
>>
>>78277652

If muslims are on terrorist watch lists, then let them go overseas and don't let them back in.

But the government can literally put anyone on a terror watch list, for any reason, without evidence and the person might never know.

The US government would happily put you on a terror watch list for your comments in this thread.

Stopping muslims from owning guns won't stop terror attacks. They killed 3000+ people on 9/11 without any guns at all. The US needs better border controls and a ban on muslim immigration, but you're a fucking SJW idiot to think that banning guns for anyone on an arbitrary list that the govt of the day makes up would do anything to stop Systemic Islamic Terrorism.
>>
>>78277792
Not an argument
>>
Lmao I bet more than half of you faggots don't even own or know how to operate a firearm.
>>
>>78271792
>GUN CONTROL THREAD #34976

STOP MAKING THESE
I DONT CARE IF ITS NOT BAIT STOP
>>
>>78278171

>Current governments introducing draconian laws one after another targeted specifically at taking away our freedom

This is very true. They've enacted laws that ban homosexuality and enforce religious compliance in schools.

... wait, that's backwards. We're moving away from that. And the people for those draconian laws are also the people against common sense gun control.
>>
>>78278246
So you don't believe in the legal system?
You think that if your feelings tell you someone's a terrorist then they are?

This is why we have the entire legal system and the concept of innocence until proven guilty.
Your feels are not evidence, and your blind ignorance is not a substitute for the judicial system.
If someone shouldn't have guns, get a fucking court order.
>>
>>78278281
Not here to argue lmao. Mostly just here to clown on /pol/ and post screencaps to my ironic meme page.

You guys are a fantastic resource.
>>
File: Family photo 4.jpg (505 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
Family photo 4.jpg
505 KB, 918x1632
>>78278325
Stop projecting.
>>
>>78277252
The removal of due process is an actual serious essential threat to Western civilization than random terrorist attacks.

The number one non natural killer of man the last 100 years were innocent people slaughtered by their own governments which didn't recognize due process.

It is one of the single most important advancements in government made by the west and is the largest foundation of all of western civilization since the Magna Carta.
Suggesting the removal of such a foundation makes you a bigger enemy to Western civilization than Muslim terrorist by a very wide margin.

Especially when you consider that """our""" governments are deliberately letting these people roam freely with the hopes they do attacks like this so they can push such legislation with the help of scared stupid sheep like yourself.
>>
>>78278246

Is this your first day learning about how the 'terror' watch list works?

Literally anyone can be put on it for any arbitrary reason - no evidence necessary, and then the Patriot Act allows the government to literally lock people up.

The 5th and 14th Amendments stop the US govt. from fucking with the 2nd using your retarded logic.
>>
>>78278267
Maybe I don't speak nigger, but you seem to be misunderstanding something.

No one is talking about putting people on watchlists for no reason whatsoever with no evidence.
I am talking about people with proven ties to actual terrorist organizations. If a muslim man can have clear ties to ISIS then he should be treated as a terrorist.
I don't have any ties to ISIS, I am not a Muslims, so I shouldn't be treated as a terrorist.

I am sorry I can't speak niggerish.
>>
>>78278492
Not projecting I own two firearms. Fact of the matter is that most of /pol is either white teenagers or young adults still living with their parents.
>>
Background checks for every gun transfer and the no fly list also becomes a no gun list.

Unfortunateily, we know that won't prevent terrorists from getting guns and libs will demand more.
>>
>>78278419
>There are literally only two possible viewpoints in the world
>Anything else doesn't exist!

And it sure is good that you trust those same governments to fairly and responsibly take away your only means of stopping them from doing whatever they want.

I mean after all, what was wrong with the voter literacy test? Common sense, right? Obviously the government would never enact a law designed specifically to stop blacks from voting (or owning guns), right?

>>78278642
Timestamp, faggot.
>>
File: 13790099162cb98b_l.jpg (65 KB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
13790099162cb98b_l.jpg
65 KB, 450x262
>>78277540
>Then I must have imagined US and their allies bombing Libya, invading Iraq and trying to overthrow Assad
You mean actions done against western interest to further strengthen Israeli regional power by destroying all the competition?

Isis or a group like it wouldn't exist if we weren't fighting religious wars for insane Zionist in Israel.

This isn't even up for debate released DIA reports openly state Isis was deliberately fostered by the west and leaked Hillary emails confirm her actions as Secretary of State were for Israeli interest.

It is a story rught out of 1984 and you're taking it hook line a sinker
>>
>>78278573
That is not my problem.
Fix your shitty terror lists to make actual sense.
No one is denying that US government is fucked up and it all needs to be fixed. You can't fix one thing without fixing everything else.
>>
>>78278778
I'm not getting out of bed to appease some Aussie faggot. If you don't believe me oh well.
>>
>>78277612

Troll or idiot. Either way kill yourself.
>>
>>78278837
You talking as if any of this is news to me. Are you retarded?
It's exactly why I brought it up, because I know about the Israeli involvement, I know who funded ISIS, I know about the endless wars in the middle east. I am not some ignorant faggot who believes the west isn't at war with the middle east.
>>
>>78279019
>I know the government is untrustworthy
>That's why we should place infinite amounts of trust in them
>>
File: 1466346409718.jpg (168 KB, 839x467) Image search: [Google]
1466346409718.jpg
168 KB, 839x467
Relevant
>>
>>78277652
>If you allow the government to strip anyone they dont like of their rights with zero due process zero accountability and Zero means of recourse without their knowledge you let the Muslims win
Why in the world do you think these secret list aren't going to he ised against the real threat to governments?
Well armed law abiding people that don't want the government to turn into a despotic shitstain are listed as the nukber one terrorist threat in all western nations not "mooossslim turrurist".
Muslims are a tool to strip your rights away you short sighted cowardly sheep
>>
>>78279134
Nice strawman.
If you can't ''win'' an argument without strawmen you don't have an argument.
>>
File: IMG_20160609_181711.jpg (68 KB, 600x368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_181711.jpg
68 KB, 600x368
>>78277769
What do you expect from an ideology based entirely off cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>78279216
Who said anything about no evidence and zero due process?
Epic strawmen. Keep them coming.
>>
>>78277792
>SLIPPERY SLOPE GUYS
It isn't a slippery slope when there is precedent Moron
>>
>>78279236
What are you on about, how is that a strawman?

Bypassing the legal system and giving faceless bureaucrats the ability to choose who can and can't own guns is exactly what you're arguing for.
You want people to be able to be put on a secret list without any evidence whatsoever that permanently stops them from being able to own guns.

If you don't want that, then tell us specifically what you do want.
>>
>>78278778

>strawman that I'm using a black and white fallacy

You won't bait me, ruseman. I was addressing the claim of draconian laws being acted by the gun control side. It is the anti-gun control side that is enacting the laws. That's not excluding other options from existing, I'm calling out the poster on their bullshit.

Those trying to enact common sense gun laws are trying up hold other freedoms, not take them away.
>>
>>78271792
no guns
>>
They mean ban all guns.
>>
>>78278962

My point is that requiring background checks and licenses is not evidence of a conspiracy to take your guns away. Cars aren't even protected by the constitution, but guns are. Under the same condition of regulating vehicle ownership and operation does not risk a gun grab.

Opposition to the common sense gun laws are fueled by dangerous levels of paranoia.
>>
>>78274316
I completely agree. But, it's whittling.
>>
>>78279476
>The anti-gun control side that is enacting these laws (which have nothing to do with gun control)
>But I'm still not claiming a false dichotomy
There are more than two political opinions in the world, you uneducated buffoon.
You can simultaneously support both gun rights and other rights.

But you're probably too stupid to grasp that there are people who don't fit into your little boxes.
>>
>>78278838
>Fix your shitty terror lists to make actual sense
That won't happen because the purpose of such list is to be able to strip people who are political threats to the current regime of their rights not go after terrorist.

The government doesn't give a single flying fuck about terrorism other than as a political and violent tool to achieve domestic and geopolitical goals.
Isis is a proxy army of the west in the middle East fighting Israel's enemies and attacks in the west are allowed to happen to trick dumbasses like yourself into giving the government exactly what it wants.
Fulfilment of its libido dominandi

Ben Franklin once said "Those that gave up essential liberty for a false sense of security deserve neither and lose both".
This wasn't an empty platitude it is an observation of thousands of years of human civilization proven time and time again.
>>
>>78279706
>Universal background checks require registration
>Every single case of weapons registration in the history of mankind has led to confiscation
>Licenses exist for the sole purpose of stopping certain people from owning guns (based on criteria which you may not agree with or even know of)

And you don't need a license to own a car, just to drive it on public roads.

Opposition to your draconian laws is based on evidence, statistics and an understanding of history.
>>
>>78279459
Who said anything about bypassing the legal system?
Who said anything about SECRET lists?
Who said anything about no evidence?

You're a fucking retard.
I want the government to have less power, and I want it to be more transparent, but I want this government to go after terrorists much harder.

If someone is found to have ties to terrorism WITH E V I D E N C E they should be put on a public list. It should all be transparent. Everyone should be able to examine the evidence and see that the man is linked to terrorist organizations.
This P U B L I C list is then used by people who don't want to hire a would-be terrorist and gun stores that can't sell guns to a person who chats with Muhammad Goatfucker 24/7.
>>
>>78279019
>am not some ignorant faggot who believes the west isn't at war with the middle east.
>>>78279134 #
And yet you're spewing propaganda from the same governments that are at war with their populations as well.
>>
>>78280119
>Who said anything about bypassing the legal system?
>Who said anything about SECRET lists?
>Who said anything about no evidence?

You did, you faggot. That's what the terror watchlist is.
You can already stop people from owning guns if you have evidence, you just get a fucking court order.

How is the current system which literally every country on the planet uses not good enough?
>>
>>78280196
Lel, which propaganda am I spewing?
And from which governments?
>>
>>78279336
>Who said anything about no evidence and zero due process?
You did you backtracking fuckstick.
>>78276022
>people suspected of having ties to terrorist organizations can't buy guns
You didn't say convicted you said suspected which is the removal of due process retard and everyone is rightly jumping on you for it
>>
>>78280314
Accidentally linked your post
>>
File: 1463499882610.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463499882610.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>78278492
>Stop projecting.

>YFW you realize that guns are projecting bullets
>>
>>78280255
Then what are you spazzing out for, retard?

>HOW DARE YOU AGREE WITH ME REEEEEEE

Just fuck off
>>
>>78280623
Oh no, I'm not agreeing with you at all.
You're a far more plausible threat to my freedom than any terrorist is.
>>
>>78280494
Not even mentioning that"terrorist" itself is a non term used by government to demonize groups inconvenient to itself.

As I already said the biggest listed terrorist threat to every Western government isn't "Islamic terrorism" it is law abiding people who are able and willing to actually stand up against the government that is trying to become tyrannical.
>>
>>78280785
I can't even count the number of times the NRA's been called a "terrorist organisation" by radical lefties.
>>
File: 1464720885891.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1464720885891.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>78280728

Agreed.

We must fear Latvians........... so many female voters.....

>Chart: The cities of Eastern Europe are suffering a horrific man drought

>http://www.citymetric.com/chart-cities-eastern-europe-are-suffering-horrific-man-drought

Stay away from us, Latvia. I would rather deal with shitposting Aussies.
>>
>>78280935
>by radical lefties.
You mean average lefties?
>>
>>78281081
Yeah, same thing.
>>
>>78274788
Yeah, but I'm allowed to drive my car pretty much anywhere in the U.S. with littel or no restrictions. And there are no limits on horsepower, fuel capacity, size, or passenger capacity.
>>
Have you ever heard the political tactic of

>Think of the Children?!

It's just that.
Everything is always about something else. What's presented is just there to get idiots behind it.
>>
>>78281291
They also don't ban automatic transmissions or mufflers.
They also don't ban you from holding a steering wheel with two hands (see: pistol braces)
>>
>>78277115
Well shit, I didn't realize there was that much to it
>>
>>78278492
Noice.
>>
>>78273738
>salami tactics

What?
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.