[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUESTION FOR TURKROACHES (AND MUSLIMS IN GENERAL)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: Turkey.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
So is there some of you who is an open (or closet) supporter of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh?

I am mainly curious about Turkroaches, but all Muslims are welcome to respond.

I would just love to hear what you have to say. What are you fighting for, etc. I'll give you a chance to express your 2 cents...

This board is so full of Amerifags it is almost obnoxious. So I wouldn't mind sometimes to hear an alternative view.

Or maybe I am wrong and ISIL people do not browse 4chan (not even people pretending to be ISIL).
>>
Other questions are:

Why don't you let Kurdistan be and just GTFO Kurd clay.

Would you enlist and why? If not, why not? Family? Personal beliefs? If yes, which army would you join (your country, ISIL, some guerilla fighters, etc.)?

What do you think of Assad as a leader. Was he your enemy before all this mess?
>>
>>78271546
Ask that to French, their gun manifacturers are making the big bucks through their tax payers money, some of those weapons end up in ISIS hands, recently it's been outed that some French company have been buying oil from ISIS as well. Turkey has daily conflicts with ISIS but you guys are ready to eat the k*rd and Putin propaganda, hope you live among k*rds and Putin supporters some day.
>Why don't you let Kurdistan be and just GTFO Kurd clay.
That isn't k*rd clay, they can GTFO to their k*rdistan any time or you know put on a good show and take some land, before that no Turk will ever recognize k*rdistan, if they want a country they must build it with their sweat and blood, not our good will

>Would you enlist and why? If not, why not? Family? Personal beliefs? If yes, which army would you join (your country, ISIL, some guerilla fighters, etc.)?
We have forced conscription so I'm good, I wouldn't enlist in terrorist organizations.

>What do you think of Assad as a leader. Was he your enemy before all this mess?
Couldn't care less about Assad, he seems to be the best alternative since no other leaders have rised in the media as far as we know, but then again Syria is in shit condition so idk.
>>
>>78271546

http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/isil/isis-philippines-beheading-executions-of-3-men-first-official-release-video-282723#axzz4CP2q688A
>>
File: Maybe this has gone too far.png (157 KB, 237x267) Image search: [Google]
Maybe this has gone too far.png
157 KB, 237x267
>>78272170
>That isn't k*rd clay, they can GTFO to their k*rdistan any time or you know put on a good show and take some land, before that no Turk will ever recognize k*rdistan, if they want a country they must build it with their sweat and blood, not our good will
Kurd have always been there. If you are a true nationalist you will realize Turkey has no business there.

You complain they don't build their country with sweat and blood... but that's exactly what they are doing.

>he seems to be the best alternative since no other leaders have rised in the media as far as we know, but then again Syria is in shit condition so idk.
And yet you are okay with your government bombing Russians (who are pushing Assad's agenda)!

So you say
>Assad is possibly the best alternative
BUT you don't beg your government to stop hindering Assad's advance. You keep creating an obstacle for him.

Good double standards.

Plus why the fuck do you put asterisks in the word Kurd? Do you want we start a meme in which we all write ******************** instead of the word "Turkey"?
>>
>>78272768
Not an answer to my questions.
>>
>>78272973

really. it is
>>
>>78271546
I got a question to Muslims

if you had to choose only Latinas or Asians which one would you pick?
>>
>>78271788
If they wanna claim something as their own, as a nation, they can fight for it. We won't let terrorists dictate what we do or don't

>Would you enlist and why? If not, why not? Family? Personal beliefs? If yes, which army would you join (your country, ISIL, some guerilla fighters, etc.)?
I just came back from our army's training camp in North Iraq. I was a conscript.
>>What do you think of Assad as a leader. Was he your enemy before all this mess?
Assad should stay
>>
Question for Muslims, how does a goats anus feel?
>>
File: 1466269531708.jpg (541 KB, 1784x2529) Image search: [Google]
1466269531708.jpg
541 KB, 1784x2529
>>78272943
>>Kurd have always been there. If you are a true nationalist you will realize Turkey has no business there.

Show me one k*rdish empire/state/estabilishment that have always been there, even in
battle of manzikert Turks have been fighting in both sides, where is their history until WW1?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert

>You complain they don't build their country with sweat and blood... but that's exactly what they are doing.

Human life is cheap around these regions, there are how many? around 30 million if not more k*rds? They can stop killing people mindlessly and start killing people effectively, then they deserve to hold the land, even ISIS can do that so k*rds should be able to make exact same strategies right?

>And yet you are okay with your government bombing Russians (who are pushing Assad's agenda)!

My government bombing Russians?

>BUT you don't beg your government to stop hindering Assad's advance. You keep creating an obstacle for him.

I said he seems the best alternative, he should show that by reclaiming what he lost.

>Good double standards.
I don't have to fight for Syrians, that's the job of Syrians, those areas have deserted us long time ago and they should lead their own if they can. If they can't I can't do anything about it. I don't have to beg my government for shit, governments are temporal state and unified people aren't, if they need to change they change and people live on with their lives, every nation with state culture did that over and over in the past, those poor Syrians aren't exception. And those poor k*rds never had a state.

>>78273422
Asians 2bh

>>78273716
Better than Emu's dick.
>>
>>78273856
Hmm interesting, so do Muslims prefer little boys or goats? Is it regional like Afghan like little boys and t*rk like goat?
>>
>>78273856
Also another question do you know if any Muslim has bred a goat to create a human-goat hybrid? If so do you think that is why t*rk is so hairy?
>>
File: 001.jpg (289 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
289 KB, 900x1200
>>78274429
I prefer boys over goats
>>78274591
k*rds have been trying that for years instead of declaring an independent state so they would know better
>>
>>78273665
>If they wanna claim something as their own, as a nation, they can fight for it. We won't let terrorists dictate what we do or don't
So, following your line of reasoning, if they win they get legitimacy. Is that so?

So suppose they fight and win, as you say, following your reasoning, this means you will acknowledge their right. Am I correct?

>I just came back from our army's training camp in North Iraq. I was a conscript.
Ok.

>Assad should stay
But again, your gov is not supporting Assad!
>>
>>78271546

nobody cares about isil in here, we got used to getting blown up. im serious. we are not symphathetic towards them either. but people are ok with isis killing ypg since ypg is syrian pkk with new name(they are using new names to clear their crimes, it works for shilling against western media)

>What are you fighting for, etc
for a better turkey
>>
>>78272943

>Kurd have always been there

k*rds were at zagros mountains and around hakkari/van before turks came. that's hardly the "k*rdistan" they mentioned. also majority of turks are genetically anatolians, so we are here way before them.
>>
>>78271788
Would you allow a non-american nation to claim a percentage of your land and have an influence in your decisions on politics and welfare ?
Keep in mind that you're not gaining anything out of this deal and leaving more space for racebaiting.
>>
>>78274835
You want a better turkey? Drop Islam. Or don't and just keep killing each other while the west keeps striding forward in harmony.
>>
>>78274769
Define "they". Kurds in Turkey are not revolting for independence, a small and radical fraction of them are. They're not a legitemate representation of the whole. So no, they'll never get legitimacy if things continue like this.

>But again, your gov is not supporting Assad!
implying me=my gov
>>
>>78275086

>Drop Islam
i wish.

>Or don't and just keep killing each other while the west keeps striding forward in harmony.
it's pkk militans that want to get killed and we deliver.
>>
>>78273856
>k*rdish
>he does it again
So it is official. Now we will talk of ***** only as *****. They shall not be named any more. I am sorry for all ****roaches who used to like seeing their country name spoken, but it is time to fight asterisks with asterisks.

>Show me one k*rdish empire/state/estabilishment that have always been there, even in battle of manzikert Turks have been fighting in both sides, where is their history until WW1?
So that's the famous argument that "since aboriginals didn't build anything" then their land is not theirs. Same goes for native Americans: they built nothing so they are not owners of the land. Is that what you are saying?

>Human life is cheap around these regions, there are how many? around 30 million if not more k*rds? They can stop killing people mindlessly and start killing people effectively, then they deserve to hold the land, even ISIS can do that so k*rds should be able to make exact same strategies right?
Man, Kurds are literally winning everything. They are winning the war, the propaganda war, and even the hearts of the West. Maybe you should revise what you say under the light of new unfoldings.

>I said he seems the best alternative, he should show that by reclaiming what he lost.
Which he is doing, my dear ****roach friend. He is doing it with the help of his strong allies.

>I don't have to fight for Syrians, that's the job of Syrians,
So why are you bombing ISIS? Why don't you let them be?
>>
>>78271788
because kurds are moving into other people's clay, they aren't native to the majority of "kurdistan"
they are the ultimate cockroach
>>
>>78275194

>Kurds are literally winning everything
expect in turkey. do you know what's going on in southeastern turkey?

https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpkkdeaths

thay can cry to their western overlords, nobody cares.

anyway gl from now on.
>>
>>78275086
We have so many deals with the eastern islamic countries regarding to import and exports as well as strategic alliance and most of these are based on islamic relationships. Turkey will never be fully islamic to cut off the ties from the west or fully secular to be separated from arabs.
>>
>>78275449

except*
>>
>>78275043
>Would you allow a non-american nation to claim a percentage of your land and have an influence in your decisions on politics and welfare ?
I hope you meant "non-Australian" since I am not American.

And the answer is yes, especially if such conditions are satisfied:
>they are the vast majority
>they are not claiming "extra land" but mostly the one they are living in
>they are not small in number. 30 millions is enough for a nation State.
>they do not have to influence my decisions. I just give them what they need and then everyone minds their own businesses

>Keep in mind that you're not gaining anything out of this deal and leaving more space for racebaiting.
So is that why ****** keeps staying attached at those mountains inhabited by goatfuckers?
I mean, if Kurds are the bad people and goatfuckers you think they are, why don't you just let them have their State as a containment box?
You seem so eager to INCLUDE them in *****.

>>78275134
>Define "they". Kurds in Turkey are not revolting for independence, a small and radical fraction of them are. They're not a legitemate representation of the whole. So no, they'll never get legitimacy if things continue like this.
afaik, you are just repeating what ******* MSM told you. Very brainwashed of you.
>>
>>78275181
>it's pkk militans that want to get killed and we deliver.
There is not just PKK, but also YPG.
>>
>>78274769
>So suppose they fight and win, as you say, following your reasoning, this means you will acknowledge their right. Am I correct?
If they fought there is no way we could hold those lands, if you can't understand that majority of k*rds are chickenshit cowards and would rather leech off of Turks you have no idea about this region or it's people.
>>78275086
>Drop Islam.
That's up to people but religion is a good system to keep people in check
>Or don't and just keep killing each other while the west keeps striding forward in harmony.
Even in this rate with all the suicide bombings and terror car crashes are more dangerous, I wish that was effective but both government and army knows that deaths are miniscule and good for their propaganda and defence budgets so k*rds are literally helping government and army.
>>78275194
>he does it again
Sorry I didn't explained, k*rd is a joke in Turkish forums, you should use it if you find it funny.
>So that's the famous argument that "since aboriginals didn't build anything" then their land is not theirs. Same goes for native Americans: they built nothing so they are not owners of the land. Is that what you are saying?
Native Americans have had great buildings, it's just that they couldn't defend themselves and lost their land, a way we're ready to accept if k*rds try and take the lands. Abbos are monkeys, I'd take k*rds any time.
>Man, Kurds are literally winning everything. They are winning the war, the propaganda war, and even the hearts of the West. Maybe you should revise what you say under the light of new unfoldings.
Well good for them then, I really want to see a k*rdistan, mainly because I think all those cunts can have an answer in the end, they can GTFO to their "independent" state. But not without fighting.
>Which he is doing, my dear ****roach friend. He is doing it with the help of his strong allies.
That's great, I don't know why you wanted my support too.
>>
>>78275349
According to Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds#Antiquity

They have been around in THAT specific area for longer than Turks (who came from North-East).

So your argument is clearly invalid.
If valid, please feel free to update Wikipedia with your superior sources.
>>
>>78275449
>https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpkkdeaths
That's just vids of individual soldiers being killed and has no information on how the war is going.

You are basically saying:
>muh duh Kurds are not winning
>muh duh, look at *some* Kurd soldiers being killed by ****roaches
That's not an argument.

If they are not winning, prove:
>your opinion is not brainwashed by MSM ****ish media
>you have actual sources
>you are framing things objectively

>>78275456
>Turkey will never be fully islamic to cut off the ties from the west or fully secular to be separated from arabs.
This sounds like:
>we don't fuck goats to please you, but we still have to keep some CP so to appease the other allies
Well done.
>>
>>78275519
>afaik, you are just repeating what ******* MSM told you. Very brainwashed of you.

Top fucking lel. Don't try and educate me on the politics of my own country, you look retarded. I've lived in "Amed" for 14 years and served in a Turkish military camp that houses Kurdish fighter trainees. Tell your Kurdish parents to book a ticket to Turkey and I'll personally accompany you in the south east region and give you the basics.
>>
>>78275892
>If they fought there is no way we could hold those lands, if you can't understand that majority of k*rds are chickenshit cowards and would rather leech off of Turks you have no idea about this region or it's people.
That's what your ****ish government says to justify war. But the truth is that if you really HAD control over that region, you wouldn't keep sending troops in to keep things quiet.
So that's precisely what's wrong in your view: if you want them to stop leeching your welfare (assuming they do because I strongly doubt ****** having a properly functioning welfare system), why don't you just expel them?

>That's up to people but religion is a good system to keep people in check
>le religion is mass control meme
Religion is keeps masses in check, but it also makes them do what elites want them to do. Try to read Asimov again.

>k*rds are literally helping government and army.
Hahahahahaha.

>Native Americans have had great buildings, it's just that they couldn't defend themselves and lost their land, a way we're ready to accept if k*rds try and take the lands. Abbos are monkeys, I'd take k*rds any time.
But according to your reasoning, native Americans are like Kurds.
>my natives are better than yours
>le double standards
>Native Americans built something more than Aboriginals
Lol.

>That's great, I don't know why you wanted my support too.
Well, since you got involved in the war, I was wondering why are you always quarrelling Russia if Russia is helping to settle the situation. You should just abstain. I am not asking ****** to support. Just abstain. Why don't ****roaches mind their own business?
>>
>>78276259
>Top fucking lel. Don't try and educate me on the politics of my own country, you look retarded. I've lived in "Amed" for 14 years and served in a Turkish military camp that houses Kurdish fighter trainees. Tell your Kurdish parents to book a ticket to Turkey and I'll personally accompany you in the south east region and give you the basics.

1. Ad hominem
2. Implying someone will grant you privileges just because of a silly family history you invented over the internet.
>>
>>78271546
>AND MUSLIMS IN GENERAL
Do you really believe that there are muslims in 4chan?
>>
>>78275940
>Literally Armenian claimed lands
top kek
>>78275673
>There is not just PKK, but also YPG.
Same gommunist shit.
>>78275519
>So is that why ****** keeps staying attached at those mountains inhabited by goatfuckers?
>I mean, if Kurds are the bad people and goatfuckers you think they are, why don't you just let them have their State as a containment box?
>You seem so eager to INCLUDE them in ****
They can fight for it any time
>>78276736
>That's what your ****ish government says to justify war. But the truth is that if you really HAD control over that region, you wouldn't keep sending troops in to keep things quiet.
So that's precisely what's wrong in your view: if you want them to stop leeching your welfare (assuming they do because I strongly doubt ****** having a properly functioning welfare system), why don't you just expel them?
Well assuming your thought proccess if PKK keeps sending their "guerillas" they also don't have any control over that region am I correct? Also k*rds leeching my welfare is nothing compared to those lands and their well being.
>Religion is keeps masses in check, but it also makes them do what elites want them to do. Try to read Asimov again.
Well as soon as you can introduce a better system I'm willing to vouch for it I'll keep religion.
>Hahahahahaha.
If you can't see how PKK and army have mutual benefits you're really short sighted and you should't indulge in to middle east politics.
>But according to your reasoning, native Americans are like Kurds.
No, more like Armenians, k*rds can suck a goats dick with their "culture".
>Well, since you got involved in the war, I was wondering why are you always quarrelling Russia if Russia is helping to settle the situation. You should just abstain. I am not asking ****** to support. Just abstain. Why don't ****roaches mind their own business?
Begging my government to stop doesn't seem like abstaining, also Russia doesn't have any borders with Iraq or Syria, just like Australia.
>>
>>78276842
>1. Ad hominem
lol. you don't even have an argument. you have no idea about the dynamics of kurdish politic in turkey, their sociological structure, their political stance, nothing.
>afaik, you are just repeating what ******* MSM told you. Very brainwashed of you.
>afaik
>as far as i know
you know jackshit. my offer still stands, come over here and i'll happily give you the background you need for kurds' struggle over the years
>>
>>78276842
>>2. Implying someone will grant you privileges just because of a silly family history you invented over the internet.

Yet you want k*rds to have privileges just because of they invented a silly history that doesn't add up with regions rich as fuck wars and kingdoms.
>>
>>78272170
>Ask that to French, their gun manifacturers are making the big bucks through their tax payers money, some of those weapons end up in ISIS hands, recently it's been outed that some French company have been buying oil from ISIS as well
>Erdogan and most of turkish people share the same beliefs as ISIS or every fucktarded islamist
>his very son was caught dealing with them
>somehow it's the muh evil frenchmen's fault
>>
>>78277922

what?
>>
>>78277922
>Erdogan and most of turkish people share the same beliefs as ISIS or every fucktarded islamist
Don't know about RTE but doubt he does have same beliefs
That's debunked. As many other Russian propaganda after they got their shit plane shot down.

http://www.russialies.com/russias-top-220-lies-international-edition/
>>
>>78275940

here is your counter argument, as i wrote above, turks are genetically native anatolians.

>In population genetics the question has been debated whether the modern Turkish population is significantly related to other Turkic peoples, or whether they are rather derived from indigenous populations of Anatolia which were culturally assimilated during the Middle Ages. The contribution of the Central Asian genetics to the modern Turkish population has been debated and become the subject of several studies, Y-chromosomes from Turkey suggested only a 10% of Central Asian contribution, another study suggests roughly 30% based upon mtDNA control region sequences and one binary and six STR Y-chromosome loci analyzed in 118 Turkish samples.[1] More comprehensive study determined the Central Asian contribution in Anatolia at 13%, the lowest among sampled populations,[2] similar analysis also estimated it at 13%.[3] As a result, several studies have concluded that Anatolia is the primary source of the present-day Turkish population.[1][4][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]
>>
>>78271546

>So is there some of you who is an open (or closet) supporter of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh?

Some of us, as in people on 4chan? You can definitely find a few edge masters here who genuinely support them to some extent since they kill K*rds.

>>78271788

Because T*rks are retarded. They are romantically attached to soil. The idea that every square meter of the country is sacred and can not be discarded was started and supported by Kamal during the War of Independence, since secessions were a huge thing back then.

Huh? This place is full of neckbeards who are afraid of buying groceries. No, no one here would enlist. I am not going to die for this cesspit of a country nor some donkey fucking mountain-dwellers.

>What do you think of Assad as a leader. Was he your enemy before all this mess?

Undefeated. He must win and purge his country of all Islamists.

Erd*ğan and Assad got along pretty well before Syrian Civil War, yes.
>>
>>78276258

You don't provide any arguments either my melanoma-infested friend. K*rds aren't winning anything in T*rkey, of late; T*rks would have you believe that PKK are crushed and will collapse in a few weeks, but that isn't true either. PKK wanted to test how their fighters fared in cities. They got what they wanted and retreated. That's about it.
>>
>>78275940
That land was originally owned by Assyrians and Armenians. The Kurds became the majority thriough Ottoman military support.
>>
>>78275194
>Man, Kurds are literally winning everything.
In Syria and Iraq, yes. They are near defeat in Turkey and are slowly withdrawing and in their small insurgency in Iran is going to be crushed even easier.
>>
>>78271546
>So is there some of you who is an open (or closet) supporter of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh?

There are few extremists who openly support them just as there are radical communists, radical anarchists etc. But for most the hatred of kurds supersedes hatred of isis, as long as they kill one another they don't give a fuck, but I do believe giving guns to isis in order for them to kill kurds is not supported, hence erdoğan denies it
>>78271788
Google Sevres Syndrome
>just GTFO Kurd clay.
I would, if they gtfo of west, but when you have mountains of kurdistan and warm-coastal rich and westernized western areas, guess where kurds migrate.

I would be totally for kurdish independence if everyone gtfo of their respective land
>Would you enlist and why?
Army is basically a nato puppet
He is just another corrupt dictator, many posters here do not know that he was buddies with Erdoğan pre civil war. But still Assad is the best ruler for syria, I rather have him than any other
>>78272943
>BUT you don't beg your government to stop hindering Assad's advance. You keep creating an obstacle for him.
>And yet you are okay with your government bombing Russians (who are pushing Assad's agenda)!
we don't have a say in that, I wish we were more close to russia-iran-syria than to west-nato but again, we don't have a say in that
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Turkish_insurgency_detailed_map
here's a map of the war
>>
>>78277120
Of course. At the very least the creators of "based Islam" shilling threads.
>>
http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/06/15/iranian-military-deals-heavy-blow-to-pkk-affiliate
iran will literally slaughter any kurdish rebels
>>
Muslim here who despises ISIS
Just waiting for the true Mahdi
>>
>>78283952
but mahdi is already on earth
>>
>>78284319
Who?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.