[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites and passive revenge fantasies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: Impotent-Rage-Logo.png (105 KB, 330x245) Image search: [Google]
Impotent-Rage-Logo.png
105 KB, 330x245
Has anyone noticed this trend lately among white men? Can't change anything themselves, so they fantasize about other people doing to their enemies what they wish they could do to them.

>haha the Muslims will sure show the feminists when they make them all wear burkhas and marry off young girls at 7 like Muhammed did!
>haha the niggers will sure show all the liberals when they start robbing their houses from their Section 8 housing!
>haha the Chinese will sure show the Africans when they steal all their minerals/start killing them if they chimp out!
>haha the Mexicans will sure show the niggers when they start cleansing them from their neighborhoods! That'll show them for causing white flight!
>haha the Muslims will sure show the Jews when they wipe out Israel! That will teach them for destroying the white race!

Any more examples?
>>
>>78270498
Nah we're just waiting for you shitskins to break the last straw.

Then, as we do, we'll unleash hellfire and fury upon the inferior subhuman races.
>>
>>78270920
you literally just proved him right you dumb amerinigger
>>
>>78270920
Just waiting until the country is completely over run and lost
>>
Whites: were merely pretending to be cucks
>>
i think it's more of a ''you made your bed now sleep in it'' towards the causes of these problems
>>
Most european whites are dead inside.
>>
>>78271029
>waiting for the levee to break is impotence
You don't harvest in the summer, everything in due time.
>>
/pol/ is filled with white power fantasies for betas too cucked and frightened to act in real life. Every one is a tough guy online.
>>
>>78271484
this

just look at natsoc threads
>>
>>78270498
>Haha, deus vult. Just wait until the Pope declares a new Crusade, then the muzzies will get what's coming to them.
>>
>>78270498
It's a common human behaviour. People want to think there is justice in the world and their enemies are being punished. For some reason while it's so obvious they will destroy themselves, they are still a threat.

>Clinton is getting BTFO by the FBI
>>
>>78271739
>Haha, day of the rope soon. All the race mixers will soon regret getting BLACKED. My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling of the zoo...
>>
>>78270498
It's not that we want it to be that way, it's that, you see, /pol/ are people who have actually lived in multicultural neighborhoods and know how it is out there. We're not thinking about how it 'should be', we, regrettably, see it for how it is.

So we have a hard realist view on it all. Occasional comments that some of the beurocrats that inflict this on us will get a taste of it is just that those fuckers don't have to live in it, as they continually virtue signal from their tumblrs how, unlike those 'racists', they just want One Love.

Everything you're describing there is the fucking truth. People who ignorantly push the conditions that lead to those situations, well, it is quite amusing after awhile to see everyone's noses have to get rubbed in it. And it's going to get worse... for absolutely everybody.
>>
>>78272195
>haha those racemixing coalburners won't be laughing when Jamal leaves them/beats the shit out of them!
>>
>>78271484

I'll fucking destroy you, kid.
>>
>>78270498
This comes from the belief that leftist universalism is not sustainable, impossible because everyone of those groups would hate each other at some point.
>>
>>78270498
>haha the Mexicans will sure show the niggers when they start cleansing them from their neighborhoods!

This already happened & will continue to do so

>haha the Muslims will sure show the Jews when they wipe out Israel!

Israel without the protection of the West is fucked, Israel will also have an Arab majority sooner or later
>>
>>78270498
None of these are power fantasies though. It's what's actually happening for the most part aside from a bit of your hyperbole. Just because you frame it as someone's "power fantasy," doesn't mean it is or delegitimizes it as reality.
>>
>>78270498
Very insightful, Starcraft Korea. White males are the only people to do this sort of thing.
>>
>>78272808
Oh, I know they're not power fantasies, that's why I didn't call them power fantasies.

People don't even fantasize about taking revenge because that seems too unrealistic. More realistic to imagine beating off to the idea of your enemy getting done in by someone else from the safety of your cuckshed.

Ironically, some Asians do this too. Go to /r/aznidentity/ or /r/hapas/ and it's full of butthurt faggots fantasizing about Chad getting "what he deserves" from the "masculine" niggers or Arabs these Cho/Elliot wannabes beat off to in their faggot imaginations.

Basically this kind of thing is pure cuckery and embarassing as fuck.
>>
>>78270498
The great irony here is that you're the one acting out a power fantasy by coming here and trying to provoke us. We're the "impotent betas" but you're the ones who have to cower behind multiculturalism / diversity thought control and establishment suppression of white nationalism to prevent the masses from slaughtering you. The global elite is working 24/7 to keep us down and protect you, and they can still barely contain it.

You'd better hope you start outnumbering us in the near future.
>>
>>78273354
>implying I'm not white
>>
>>78273397
Nice reply time
>>
>>78271484
Who could be behind this post?
>>78271581
Oh
>>
>>78270498
Probably because if white men did anything to any of those groups at all muslims, feminists, niggers, liberals, chinese, africans, mexicans, and jews and pretty much anyone else you can think of as well as some of our own fellow white men would all team up against us.
>>
Right now, it makes no sense to retaliate or strike. You'll take out some schoolbus full of nobodies and it will only result in negative political traction for your cause as well as your own death/life imprisonment. White people are too disorganized right now, and face it, too cucked.

Now, Im not advocating violence, but if someone with nothing to lose were to use a high-powered rifle to take out a far-left politician, it might actually do something regardless...
>>
>hah when US pulls out of okinawa, those damn japs will get thiers
>i cant wait until those white GIs get NK to suurender
>>
You can try to teach a child to not do something that will hurt them, but if they won't listen to you then you might as well sit back and let them jam that knife in the electrical outlet.
>>
>>78270498
>tfw you will never be white
>>
File: DVDGrab.png (1 MB, 1277x681) Image search: [Google]
DVDGrab.png
1 MB, 1277x681
>>78270498
Hey South Korea, shouldnt you be busy copying every aspect of western culture right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWZluzBNxM
>>
>>78273782
Thing is very few Koreans fantasize about either of these things

Most Koreans want the USFJ to stay put to keep Japan in their place

And nobody wants NK to collapse because that means economic pain for South Korean civilians

Nice try burgerfat. And I'm not even Korean.

>>78273801
>tfw I am

What's it like in Berlin this time of year? Are you enjoying the free blonde lolis?

>>78273978
I'm busy being
white
>>
>>78273801
Also Achmed I have to congratulate you on your fluent English. I'm sure you are one of the rare "refugees" who can get a decent job.
>>
File: surgery.jpg (44 KB, 642x370) Image search: [Google]
surgery.jpg
44 KB, 642x370
>>78270498
>>78273978(me)
Your women are so repulsive that your country is the Plastic Surgery capital of the world.
>>
>>78274305
>implying I'm Korean

le flag banter maymay
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 717x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 717x473
>>78273165
No revenge by proxy is necessary. The reason why anyone is against those things in the first place is because what was predicted would happen has and will continue to happen. It's more of a "I told you so. Why didn't you listen?" Obviously people have a vested interest in predicting what will happen accurately, but I wouldn't necessarily describe that as pure schadenfreude. Some role-playing could be that, but simply describing the effects of policies that will hurt society and lamenting that isn't fantasizing to me.
>>
File: o-LORETTA-LYNCH-facebook.jpg (363 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-LORETTA-LYNCH-facebook.jpg
363 KB, 2000x1000
>>78271823
>Clinton is getting BTFO by the FBI
Have you ever even heard of Loretta Lynch?
Loretta Lynch is the Attorney General who would have the final sign off on the Hillary Clinton case.

You are probably familiar with some of Loretta Lynch's recent work.

Ms Lynch is behind the recent decision to release the transcript of the Orlando shooter Omar Mateen's phonecall to the police where he praised allah, swore allegience to Islam and various islamic organisations. Loretta Lynch is the one who made the decision to censor all refrences to Islam in that transcript.

Do you really believe Loretta Lynch will sign off against Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>78274425
There's a difference between lamenting something and gloating about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 625x400
>>78274517
Sure, but there isn't much to gloat about when everybody loses. It's understandable to feel resentment when people mindlessly go against their self-interests and harm everyone else in the process.
>>
being indifferent is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg
>>
>>78270498
yeah
the worst one is what we're doing in here
>hey, if you keep shitposting about what you really believe in WE WILL WIN!
>man, we're fucking losing on all fronts what the fuck is this
>ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH YOUR PESSIMIST BEHAVIOR MAKING US LOSE

like posting on a fringe on the internet all day long improves anything while your enemies are out there in the real world constantly shaping it to their liking
>>
File: halal water with leaf.jpg (24 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
halal water with leaf.jpg
24 KB, 250x332
>>78270498
I don't mind converting to Islam so that I can cut off the heads of leftists and stone sluts to death tbqhwy famalam
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.