[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
Is any of you guys a member of KKK ?
Are they still around ?
Can some American tell us a story about them ?
>>
>>78268699
No one in America takes the Klan seriously. They haven't been relevant since the 20's.
>>
>>78268699
I'd be shocked if a Klan member knew how to operate a computer.
>>
>>78268778
Do they still exist ?
>>
File: kkk500.jpg (141 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
kkk500.jpg
141 KB, 500x345
>>78268699
The modern day Klan is made up of 2000 imbred southern hicks who scream about white power while being genetic fucking disasters themselves. They are irrelevant
>>
White power!
>>
DA KK?
>>
>>78268836
There's a couple thousand in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>78268924
> Inbred southern hicks

When will this meme die?
>>
>>78269009
And half are the FBI or their informants.

Klan's a meme now that tries to convince whites to commit hate crimes then get arrested before they do. It's really more like entrapment.
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>78269096
>Defending the south

Nigger infested hell hole with people as imbred as the UK. You don't have to be a liberal to know the south is full of retards
>>
>>78268699
Even if they were the NSA would hunt them down if they posted here
>>
>>78268836

Yeah, the Klan still exists, but it has no power and it hasn't been blamed for killing anyone since the 1960's, as far as I know.

The other posters are correct, America views the KKK as a joke. A club for backwoods inbred hillbillies in the south. That's just the popular consensus, of course. I don't know any Klan members personally.
>>
File: cropped_reuters_KKK-800x430.jpg (133 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
cropped_reuters_KKK-800x430.jpg
133 KB, 800x430
>>78269202
>>Yeah, the Klan still exists, but it has no power and it hasn't been blamed for killing anyone since the 1960's

And yet modern day liberals still act like it's some big scary thing when it's fucking not. This is what your average modern day KKK member looks like
>>
>>78269198
I would expect someone living in Portland to know that the proportion of niggers living within a region is not a direct reflection of the quality of that community, especially in regards to degeneracy and cultural rot. I go up there once a year to visit family, and boy, you guys are something else up there. It's horrible.
>>
It's a thousand ATF agents informing on a thousand FBI agents. It's been infiltrated since the '60s and is just an ancient meme liberals like to wheel out every now and then to scare blacks into staying on the plantation with its 2spooky iconography.
>>
Hillary Loves the KKK
>>
File: 1425115811984.jpg (20 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
1425115811984.jpg
20 KB, 300x316
>>78269418
>tfw living in Sweden 2.0 as a /pol/ack
>>
>>78269332
>modern day liberals still act like it's some big scary thing

Yes, exactly! Every time a Muslim kills a bunch of people, liberals wheel out their tired old "If all Muslims = terrorists, then all Christians = KKK" memes, when they know DAMN WELL that the Klan hasn't done JACK-DIDDLY-SHIT in over 50 years. The analogy is completely inaccurate.
>>
>>78268699
KKK was a part of the Democratic party.
When the Democrats decided to use blacks as a pool of votes instead of low cost working power, KKK was practically abolished.
Today's it exists in a very rudimentary form as an FBI honeypot.
>>
>>78268699

Living in North Carolina, I've had several Klan members try to recruit me. I've generally laughed at them and never talked to them again.

KKK have tried to reinvent themselves as a political group (google: David Duke). They try to do community shit, like adopt highways or volunteer in soup kitchens. But, nobody wants anything to do with them anymore ... or, they associate with them behind closed doors so they don't get tainted with the KKK brand.

All the Klan members I've ever met were less than intelligent, very few with any schooling beyond high school. They all seem to be parroting shit their father raised them to believe, and they generally had strong "Christian" beliefs mixed up with a lot of pretty retarded views of the world.

My impression is they pretty much suffer from an inferiority complex and manufacture targets (gays, blacks, non-Christians, foreigners, etc.) that they can look down on to make themselves feel adequate. They tend to talk really tough and violent, like they're overcompensating for small dicks and/or being in the closet themselves. The faggy costumes and sooper-sekrit society shit is another dead giveaway.

tl;dr -- most of the 12-year old posters on /pol/ that talk shit about women, niggers, fags, etc and how many guns they have ... and you know they are virgins living in their mommy's basement ... pretty much KKK-tier.
>>
File: kennedysmoking.jpg (60 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
kennedysmoking.jpg
60 KB, 900x637
>>78268699
The KKK only has 5000 members and gets talked about in the media constantly even though they are irrelevant.

Much like the KKK the black panthers who are also categorized as a hate group and have over 50 000 members but never get talked about in the media.

I wonder why that is maybe its because they are muslims and black.
>>
>>78268699
They are christcucks.
>>
I'm actually Grand Dragon. It sucks though because I can't tell anyone.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.