[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hourly reminder the people supporting Trump on /pol/ are underage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 37
File: trump_3523950b.jpg (229 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
trump_3523950b.jpg
229 KB, 620x387
Hourly reminder the people supporting Trump on /pol/ are underage retards who didn't grow up under the disaster that was GWB presidency. If you vote Republican, you ave voting for the destruction of the USA.
>>
I'm nearly 30 and I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>78268562

gwb was a mental retard who let Cheney and others tell him what to do. He has zero relevance on Trump's presidency.

OP sounds like a 20 year old who has never read a book that wasn't written by JK Rowly.
>>
Do not reply to shills.
>>
>>78268900
>gwb was a mental retard

Most of the people in Trump's administration and judges will be GWB era cronies.

Dick Cheney also endorsed Trump btw.
>>
W. Bush was the best president America has ever had.
>>
>>78269033

you have to be trolling.
>>
I heard that if you vote Trump, ur a faggot

You're not a gay homo, are you?
>>
>he thinks Bush Jr was a disaster
>Forgets that Clinton was equally an airhead
Kys.
>>
>>78268768
>flag
>>
>>78268562
Trump called bushes decisions to go into Iraq of the worst mistakes of all time in front of a room of South Carolina Christians. He hates bushes all of them. And his policies are nothing like bush.
>>
Lets get this straight. If you vote for trump, you are either a low iq redneck or a low iq closet racist.
>>
>>78268562

It's very clear that Trump hates the Bush family for their role in 9/11, endless corporate wars, and the gradual collapse of the American economy. He's made very critical statements indicating no love for the Bushes.

I hate Dubya and think he should be tried and convicted for war crimes against humanity. The GOP is scared shitless of Trump, and this only proves that Trump will NOT continue their corrupt establishment plans.

I'm definitely voting for Trump, and I'm in my 40's.
>>
File: n0rI3jQ.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
n0rI3jQ.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>78268562
>>78269118
>>78270686

Also, look at all these fucking Shillaries. Your day will come, you traitors.
>>
>>78268562

I'm voting Trump for the same reason I voted W... To destroy the morale of you clueless left wing cucks, who delete people from facebook/block people on twitter/disable comments on youtube vids/downvote on cuckit because your precious egos can't accept the fact that the majority of Americans don't buy into your niche bay area bankrupt ideology.

Go back to cuckit and circle jerk that Hillary actually is basically the same as bernie in her opposition to wall street, rofl.
>>
>>78268562
is there a 3rd option lol.
>>
>>78268562
I'm nearly 40 and you are a fucking retard

Trump is a republican in name only and he isn't a Neocon in any sense of the word.
The candidate that is closest to the policies and connections of GWB is, ironically, Hillary Clinton
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>78268562
>>
>>78270834
>I hate Dubya and think he should be tried and convicted for war crimes against humanity

As soon as you are done voting kill yourself
But thanks for your vote!
>>
In the second year of a Trump presidency, /pol/ will be full-on leftist, libertarian at the very best. Maybe they'll just denigrate Trump as degenerate and so on, but even then they'll be drowned out by a colossal influx of even newer posters shilling for Jill Stein or something.

Twas always thus
>>
>>78268562

It's funny you say that because you are a mental illness liberal, when actually Hillary has a plan for WWIII already. Russia accesses her plans digitally, if Trump loses, we face war with Russia, Iran and eventually china in order to expand the Rothschilds banking empire.

So what you think is actually the opposite.

The Clinton's and Bush family are two sides of the same coin and they both want Trump to lose, not for any good reason but sumplely for their own power.

And QQ OP.
>>
>>78268562
>Comparing Trump to Bush

stupid
>>
>>78268562
So you're saying he has strong support among millennials?
>>
>implying Hillary isn't closer to Bush
>implying there's any difference between Obama and Bush other than the retards they pander to
>implying Hillary wont be an eighth term of Bush Sr.
>>
>>78272562
Absolutely, same.
>>
>>78268900
>has never read a book that wasn't written by JK Rowly
Audible kek
>>
>>78268562
31 year old female, would vote for Trump over $Hillary in a heartbeat
>>
>>78268562
Kill yourself Hillary shill

Saged
>>
>>78268562
Really makes you think....

Here is your upvote.
⬆️
>>
>>78273478
>implying Hillary isn't closer to Bush
See
>>78268985
>>78268985
>>78268985
>>
>>78273400
>So you're saying he has strong support among millennials?

No, I'm saying the support he does have among them are stupid and didn't know what it was like under the disaster of 8 years of a Republican presidency.
>>
>>78268562
Trump's entire campaign is an indictment of the political class of the past 25 years. Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>78272910
>In the second year of a Trump presidency, /pol/ will be full-on leftist, libertarian at the very best.

That's how it was in the second term of GWB. The newfags can't remember that though.
>>
>>78273997
That's some pretty rhetoric you got there but it doesn't actually mean anything. If your post was food it'd be a calorie-free drink.
>>
>>78273997
>Trump's entire campaign is an indictment of the political class of the past 25 years.

Trump IS the political class of the past 25 years.
>>
>>78273592
>>78273770
Lol trumpfags are so delusional.
>>
>>78273783
I'm talking ideologically. Hillary is as much a neocon as Bush is.
>Dick Cheney endorsed him
Well did you notice that none of the Bush family has endorsed Trump. They obviously want Hillary elected.
>>
File: 1455984319509.jpg (46 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
1455984319509.jpg
46 KB, 625x351
>>
>>78274154
Believing this
>>
>>78274174
>Hillary is as much a neocon as Bush is.

No she isn't. She supports the Iran deal. something Trump doesn't. Trump will suck big fat Israeli cock in the white house and do whatever his masters in the CIA tell him. If you think otherwise you were probably one of the retards who though GWB was the anti-establishment in 2000.
>>
>>78274097
I assumed I was talking to people who have been paying attention to this campaign.
>>
File: m00t.jpg (348 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
m00t.jpg
348 KB, 680x960
>>78268562
Shills like you are what makes 4chan cancerous.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78274174
>Well did you notice that none of the Bush family has endorsed Trump.

Again Cheney is the less master mind. You said yourself you little fag.

Look up what his ACTUAL foreign policy is. Trump is a hard core neo-con. Group troops in Iraq, Syria, war with Iran. Israeli apartheid state. You might as well vote for Bush, or mcCain or Romney.

Trump would be a disaster.
>>
>>78274383
WAAAAAAAAAAA ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILLL

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>78274321
She orchestrated the "lead from behind" attack on Libya. She wants Assad to go. She supports funding and arming "rebels" in the ME. She's in bed with the Saudis. Hell, she's MORE of a neocon than GW ever was.
>>
File: Obongo_Voter.jpg (41 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
Obongo_Voter.jpg
41 KB, 700x560
>>78268562
I'm 30, faggot. I grew up under Bush and it was better than this current shit show.
>>
>>78268562
gwb was neo conservatism and crony capitalism

this is none of that
>>
>>78268562
not an argument, and yes I did grow up under GWB my underage friend
>>
/r/ political infant
>>
>>78274467
>Trump is a hard core neo-con
which is exactly why the neo cons have been trying to sabotage him

everything you're assuming trump will do is what hilldawg has already done
>>
>>78274843
>>78268562
BTFO
>>
>>78274514
go away, shill and projecting. no one who actually works for a living votes democrat
>>
>>78268562
>didn't grow
>being this woke
>>
>>78268562
I'm voting Trump precisely because the current political establishment doesn't like him.

It's the same reason I am going to buy an AR-15. The government doesn't want me to have it; thus, there must be some value in possessing one.
>>
>>78275133
>which is exactly why the neo cons have been trying to sabotage him

No it has to do with Dick Cheney endorsing him.
>>
>>78275365
>I'm voting Trump precisely because the current political establishment doesn't like him.

Yeah let's destroy the country for a meme candidate who says lulz stuff! XD

Your a fucking homo faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x398
>>78268562
>the disaster that was the GWB presidency

Reminder that we were attacked by radical Islamic terrorism within the U.S. only once during the eight Bush years and that was on 9/11. Bush brought the fight to their countries after that attack. We have been attacked by radical Islamic terrorism within the U.S, 14 times in seven years of the Obama presidency. That is a disaster.

Reminder that the national debt was $6 Trillion when Bush entered office and $10 Trillion when he left. Obama has added more debt to the national burden than all presidents in U.S. history combined. Obama will leave office with the national debt at $20 Trillion. That is a disaster

Reminder that the percentage of the U.S. population that was foreign-born when Bush took office was 8%, rising to 9% when he left office. Obama will leave office with the percentage of the U.S. population that is foreign-born at 24%. That is a disaster.

Reminder that the number of Americans of working age not on disability who were not in the workforce when Bush left office was 41 million. Obama will leave office with 96 million Americans out of the workforce. That is a disaster.

Reminder that in only 1 of Bush's eight years did the U.S. economy grow less than 4%. In fact, no president in U.S. history has ever allowed more than two years where the U.S. economy grew less than 4% a year. Obama will leave office with 7 consecutive years of economic growth less than 2%. That is a disaster.
>>
>>78275531
>Reminder that we were attacked by radical Islamic terrorism within the U.S. only once during the eight Bush years and that was on 9/11.

Yes the worst attack on US soil ever. All because of Bush and the Republicans he put in his administration.

>Bush brought the fight to their countries after that attack.

Like invading Iraq which had nothing to do with it?
>>
>>78275435
>I'm voting for HILLARY because... well... I don't know why, but she has a vagina and that good enough reason for me!

You are a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>78274467
A Neocon supporting coordination with the Russian Federation?

A Neocon threatening NATO?

A Neocon wanting to stop these shitty proxy wars?

The only reason Trump called for mobilization is because the US used a failed mixture of proxy fighters (many of whom have terrorist connections) in Libya, Syria, and Iraq while sending JSOC for dubiously authorized missions elsewhere to places like Pakistan and Yemen For targeted "blow and go strikes.

This is no foreign policy.

With Russia on our side, especially after we give them political access to Syria
>especially by supporting Assad as a temporary commander, even though everyone involved knows he will not last
Parcels of land and energy deals in the region, and half of Ukraine, both nations can put pressure on the ISI
>Which gives out Intel like a constipated dog gives you back your wedding ring, because Pakistan has nukes so what are you gonna do

Then work on stamping out all exponents of Radical Islam- state, non state, Sunni, Shia etc.
>>
>>78275435
>make america great again

>that will destroy the country

pick one. he isn't bush. you unironically wouldn't be saying the same if it was Jeb Bush who was in Trumps shoes right now wouldn't you faggot

so far we had a bush to ran up the nat. debt like none other and then Obama who was the 2nd bushes round 3. prove me wrong. theres no way you can prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>78275371
>>78275371
Robert Kagan, James Kirchik, Eliot Cohen, and Richard Fucking Perle all support Clinton.

What's your point? To vote third party?
>>
>>78276777
>he isn't bush.
>>78268985
>>78268985
>>78268985
>>78268985
>Most of the people in Trump's administration and judges will be GWB era cronies.

>Dick Cheney also endorsed Trump btw.
>>
Reminder that this is a Trump board and any anti-Trump threads are satire.
>>
>>78277073
>To vote third party?

In non-swing states yes.
>>
>>78275735
>all because Bush

Bush was president only 8 months at the time of the 9/11 attack. Clinton was president for the previous eight years and did nothing after the World Trade Center towers were bombed the first time in 1993, nor did Clinton bother to do anything when Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the Americans. 9/11 is what happens when you have a weak and ineffective president for eight years who allows the enemy to grow. Obama has allowed the enemy to attack us here and now the attacks have spread into Europe.

>invading Iraq had nothing to do with it.

The reasons for invading Iraq were universally agreed upon by the NATO countries but the European countries did not want to take part in the invasion out of fear of a spike in oil prices. Putting U.S. forces in the Middle East essentially said to the enemy, "Here we are, come and fight us" rather than allowing those enemies to come into the U.S. to do their fighting. Obama's weakness and incompetence has allowed the U.S. to be attacked within our borders 14 times in seven years. Fuck off with your stale "blame Bush" bullshit. Obama has been an absolute disaster and he has allowed the situation to get out of control.
>>
>>78276777
Not to mention Jen Bush was a PNAC member
>However put on some do-nothing kiddie table subcommittee IIRC while the big boys were planning to topple 7+ nations in 5 years

Trump doesn't seem to want to topple anyone.
>>
File: 1466182579708.jpg (32 KB, 768x400) Image search: [Google]
1466182579708.jpg
32 KB, 768x400
>>78270686
>>
>>78275735
>all because of baby Bush and his admin.

explain why hope and change never got rid of war in the middle east and instead expanded the war toppling Libya (the formerly highest development index in africa period) and why Obama was doing the exactly same things seemlessly as was Bush. and why your implying Obama wasn't at least just as bad or worse in those respects. you fucking whiny Libs turn a blind eye to the obvious just because its a donkey face in office and never notice whats really going on when its a democrat, i cant wait to see how horrible you guys are going to wake up to this shit when you get another blue pill dose and shit gets even worse. lets see if you guys keep turning a blind eye for your party loyalies sake ever harder.
>>
>>78277360
You have the left and right images mixed up.
>>
I'm 32. I'm grew up during Clinton administration, and I know we don't want another Clinton in the WH. I also went through my teens during the Bush admin. Both presidents were shitty. Trump will make America great again. Fuck you.

t. Oldfag
>>
>Republicans in 2008
>we are against crony capitalism, we oppose big government
>we want to elect someone based on issues, not on being a celebrity

>Republicans in 2016
>FUCK YEAH STATISM, WE NEED MORE CORY CAPITALISM
>TRUMP IS GREAT HE'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S GOT THAT ONE SHOW WHERE HE SAYS YOUR FIRED!!!!!
>>
File: Final_Trump_Battle.gif (36 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
Final_Trump_Battle.gif
36 KB, 640x720
>>78268562

>completely demolished a Bush in the primary
>said the Bushes were a complete disaster that didn't keep the country safe on 9/11 and plunged the US into a disastrous war
>said right in Yeb's face that he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11, completely blaming GWB
>Bushes will NEVER, EVER endorse him
>somehow Trump will be EXACTLY like Bush

You shills really need another tactic, and no, spamming the same thread over and over again doesn't work when you have all of /pol/ ready to blow you the fuck out over, and over again.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
>>78268562
>If you vote Republican, you ave voting for the destruction of the USA.

A country overwhelmed by liberals and faggots and Jews, SJW "safe spaces", where political debate is silenced by violent riots, being invaded by Mexicans, with a corrupt administration letting hundreds of thousands of enemy soldiers worshipping a murderous pedophile in behind our gates every year?

Good. Order the Exterminatus. I would push the button myself and bathe in the nuclear fires. This nation needs to be purged so it may be reborn pure once more.
>>
>>78277635
He's part of the same part as the Bushes he criticizes.

He's going to put the same GWB era administration cronies and judges in power if elected.

He will cut taxes just like GWB did. He will massively deregulate everything. He will sign TPP into law. He will do whatever Sheldon Adelson and the Koch brothers tell him to do because he's got to get his fund raising money from billionaires cause he's not that rich.
>>
>>78277884
>"safe spaces"

Like /pol/?
>>
>Trump doesn't seem to want to topple anyone.

we saw that same rhetoric with Obama who wanted to meet with middle east leaders when he was running for office also... and lots of song and dance about a meme of two of his buzzwords of hope and change. but this time Trump seems to be a true outsider, however he has a lot of photo's with himself with the clintons. so there's that also
>>
>>78268562
Oh please, Hillary is cut from the same cloth as the Bushs' neocon advisors.

Trump rejects that shit.

Sage
>>
>>78277956
>we saw that same rhetoric with Obama who wanted to meet with middle east leaders when he was running for office also..

This is exactly why I think /pol/ are just underagefags. None of them were old enough to know what happened in 2008. Nobody knew about 2005, 2006, 2007 2008 years and how fucking god fucking awful it was.
>>
>>78278144
>Trump rejects that shit.
>>78277897
>>78277897
>>78277897
>>
I'm 30, voting for Trump
>>
>>78277620

no we dont give a shit about crony capitalism in 2016

no we don't give a shit about not a celebrity

we care against globalism and big government

we want a celebrity who is based on issues

why you BTFO mad tho? TRUMP 2016
>>
>>78277897
Jeb's tax proposal is higher taxes on the bottom 20% you moron. what the hell is wrong with you dude. lower taxes on the bottom 20% is a good thing.
>>
>>78271491
The majority of Americans are pretty liberal my friend. Also you're saying you hate people who need safe spaces when you're posting on what is essentially a hug box for neo nazi wannabes. You're also implying that somehow with a Trump presidency that he will get rid of "SJW-ism" and PC culture when that will simply never happen unless he turns out to be a complete tyrant like he wants to be.

If you're only voting for him based on your feels then you deserve all the negative impacts a Trump presidency would bring
>>
>>78279038
>and big government

Something trump will expand massively as president.
>>
>>78277897
regulations is whats killing america right now and why no one in their prime business age in life can do jack shit right now for upward mobility of starting a private small business and why everyone is fucked. for a retard like you who does a song and dance against crony capitalism you sure love those regulations keeping only the big evul capitalists as the only game in town for plebs to toss money at
>>
File: bush-trump-cuts.0.jpg (82 KB, 800x1042) Image search: [Google]
bush-trump-cuts.0.jpg
82 KB, 800x1042
>>78279447
>lower taxes on the bottom 20% is a good thing.

DUHHH DIDN'T READ TRUMP'S TAX PLAN DUHHH I DON'T KNOW THE PART THAT GIVES OVERWHELMINGLY BENEFITING THE RICH!
>>
File: Noam-Chomsky-YouTube-800x430.png (345 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Noam-Chomsky-YouTube-800x430.png
345 KB, 800x430
>Noam Chomsky: Trump as president would be ‘almost a death knell for the species’

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/noam-chomsky-trump-as-president-would-be-almost-a-death-knell-for-the-species/
>>
File: 1450604267567.jpg (94 KB, 736x937) Image search: [Google]
1450604267567.jpg
94 KB, 736x937
>>78268562
GWB was better than Obama and nobody woth half a brain would even attempt to argue that.
Did GWB let Muslims rape 12 yearolds in Idaho?
Were there riots every few weeks under GWB?
No.
I wonder why. Maybe you should kill yourself and make the world a better place.
Leftists need to be purged.
>>
>>78279666
>something trump will expand massively as president

i think your saying that because you believe trump wont expanded it enough and you want it expanded bigger then trump would do it and instead go with what would be in affect a Obama presidency continuation with Hilary. either way bro. i know what your saying. we have no choice. we are FUCKED BAD and its going to expand stupidly since thats also what bernie would have done with his socialism plans also. why couldn't we have gotten ron paul? :(

anyways i think in the end the result will be the same even if your against trump and trump doesn't get in office.
>>
>>78268562

Since Obama and Clinton are just continuing the Bush doctrine and Trump is the complete opposite of that, OP makes no sense.
>>
>>78280042
>>78279775
tell me how much better Hilary will be. I am HONESTLY asking you man. get real with me. Tell me how much better in numbers and facts and charts and statistics. because she will be another obama and already has a "Establishment Made" tungsten emblem on her grill
>>
>>78274043
>The newfags can't remember that though.

Kek you fucking faggot /pol/ wasn't created then, but tell me more of those imaginary ancient /pol/ stories

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>78280972
>there was no /pol/ in 2008

lol
>>
gwb was a neocon

trump is not

hillary is essentially a neocon. how are her policies any different than that of bush?
>>
I'll just leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdMrEmx6Bvg
>>
>>78281281
Trump doesn't believe in climate change is a god dam fascist.
>>
>>78281281
no your right anon, OP is a infufferable faggot who is a shamless shill for the neocon shillary and even when I call him out on all his obvious mistakes he continues to resist and is all up in /pol/ trying to make us say #ImWithHer lol
>>
>>78268562
Uh...Have you actually listened to anything Trump has actually proposed? Not the crap pundits have been spewing, but actually what the man has said? PS I'm over 40 and I'm voting Trump, and I voted Obama in 2008.
https://youtu.be/O9go5M0LzKY
>>
>>78280972
/n/
/new/
first /pol/
>>
>>78281960
At least Hillary won't destroy the planet due to not believing in climate change.

Voting for Trump means the death of the human race.
>>
>>78268985
you're wrong
>>
>>78281814
>god dam fascist

Opinion discarded
>>
Clinton's foreign policy is much more like GWB than Trump

That's why many 90s/00s neo-con foreign policy advisers have actually said that they'll support her
>>
>>78268562
Both the democratic and republican parties are weakened. Trump isnt a republican, he utterly decimated the republican establishment.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 451x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 451x360
>>78282047
>Have you actually listened to anything Trump has actually proposed?

Yes and it's fucking awful. I listened to all of his "debate" performances. He want's to bomb the family members of ISIS. Neo-con bullshit like that is why he's a monster. He wants to repeal the Iran deal. He defends Israeli apartheid. Said we should go back to internment camps. Said we should spy on and ban Muslims. Said overtly deeply racist things about minorities. Wanted to abolish the 14th amendment. Said wages were too high. Said we should have US troops in Syria and Iraq. Said we should go to war with Iran over Saudi Arabia. Doesn't believe in climate change or any regulations on pollution. Said Obama was a Muslim and not American. And that's just the tip of the trump iceberg.
>>
>>78282065
dude. i love you dude. but i hope you just keep looking into things and learning. i really want you to figure more things out man. i'm not trying to tell you your really wrong and shit... i just want you to keep tabs on shit just like anyone else here on /pol/ but really in some ways i think trump is at least a solid 5% better then hilarry is.
>>
>>78282300
>Trump isnt a republican

Yeah that's why he's running for the Republican nomination right faglord? What's it like being a homo faggot?
>>
>>78268562
But I was born in 89 and grew up through 2 bush presidencies and a clinton one.

It's been downhill since Bush1 left.
>>
>>78268562
I was an adult during the entirety of the Bush Jr. administration. Hell, I was in the military for most of it.
>>
>>78268562
Trump is a friend of Islam. He doesn't hate Muslims, he simply wants to protect his people from Takfiris. GOP on Trump is Hezbollah USA.
>>
>>78282380
I'm not a racist, I would never support Drumpf. Before Trump said WALL how many of you fags supported Trump? Oh right..............
>>
>>78282404
>I was in the military for most of it.

Lol go die for more Israeli wars you fag.
>>
>>78282512
I'm not in anymore. I got all the benefits, and none of the downsides.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>>78282047
Listen to this. MAGA
https://youtu.be/ygKgnd8CrIQ
>>
>>78282390
Youre fucking retarded. We live in a two party system where you pick one or you fuck off, that does not mean your ideals match the republican establishment. If you stupid niggers are so obsessed with the idea of the republican party being great, why didnt you vote for the other retards they peddled out? Rubio? Cruz? Romney? Jeb? Thats what I thought you politically illterate shit. The republican party didbnt pick Trump, Trump picked them.
>>
>>78268562
Hillary is worse than trump

trump may not have any political expierence but as retarded as this is to say, it's what we fucking need.

Hillary has already spent decades in offices where shes done nothing but lie and steal.

She has spent many years holding power, such as in the educational sector, but has done fucking nothing to help anyone.

And worst of all she can't follow the fucking rules when it comes to information security.

This whole fucking email server situation started because she wanted classified emails on her blackberry, and was told many times by many people "no, mainly because that's illegal". (or personal on the classified, cant remember which exactly)

Shes said many times she just doesnt "get computers", considering how much of our nations security relies on digital information, she cannot be trusted with our nations secrets.

Shit, the woman hasn't even driven a fucking car since Windows 3.1, trump may be a billionaire but hes certainly more in touch with the people than hillary.

The fact trump isnt a politician can end up being a good thing, he doesn't have a list of senators sitting in his back pocket.

I'd rather have someone make shitty decisions by them-self, rather than shitty decisions forced into play by someone with money.

that being said, i'm still debating just writing in my own name on the ballot.
>>
>>78282836
And if you need anymore proof of Trump not being an establishment republican (i.e. not a fucking republican) then look no further then the fact that as a last attempt they rolled Mitt Romneys corpse out and said he was running.
>>
>>78282479
>I would never support Trump

why? he reads like a good guy in most measures compared to any of the teleprompter reading media brained robot people who talk politics :/ i admit it would be buttblasting if he didn't win but why ? lol i really wanna know.

btw: side question: are you racist against whites? and how much do you hate white's or men?
>>
File: 1465859696673.jpg (85 KB, 960x590) Image search: [Google]
1465859696673.jpg
85 KB, 960x590
>>78268562
#anythingbuthillary
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (279 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
279 KB, 1000x554
>>78282317
>Yes and it's fucking awful. I listened to all of his "debate" performances. He want's to bomb the family members of ISIS. Neo-con bullshit like that is why he's a monster. He wants to repeal the Iran deal. He defends Israeli apartheid. Said we should go back to internment camps. Said we should spy on and ban Muslims. Said overtly deeply racist things about minorities. Wanted to abolish the 14th amendment. Said wages were too high. Said we should have US troops in Syria and Iraq. Said we should go to war with Iran over Saudi Arabia. Doesn't believe in climate change or any regulations on pollution. Said Obama was a Muslim and not American. And that's just the tip of the trump iceberg

I agree with all of that, except maybe climate change. Trump also said, he didn't agree with the Iraq war, didn't think social security should be cut, and wanted to bring back jobs to the US, instead of outsourcing overseas. All those things Obama said, but didn't give a shit about once he was in office. Maybe Trump is full of shit, but I'm willing to give him a chance over Hillary "the status quo" Clinton.
>>
>>78283469
>didn't think social security should be cut,

LOL that's not what he said to Paul Ryan you homofaggot.

https://youtu.be/ygKgnd8CrIQ
>>
>>78283007
this op, read this and drink a coffee and eat a snack as you think about this man.
>>
>>78283655
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-altman/trump-and-ryan-agree-lets_b_9992656.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-altman/trump-and-ryan-agree-lets_b_9992656.html
>>
>>78268562
Not really a /pol/ regular here, GWB was a fucking disaster, but Trump is nothing like him.
Hillary is the worst choice by far.
Retired Army E-8 here, and everybody I know likes Trump, so there goes your underage shit.
>>
Trump hates Bush with a passion and the whole family is refusing to endorse him
Kill yourself retard
>>
>>78284020
Rogr first sar'nt
>>
>>78284020
>but Trump is nothing like him.

he will cut social security. he told paul ryan he was only saying that for the election and will change when in office.

In 2000, in his book he called for privatizing social security.
>>
>>78284151
>Trump hates Bush

Trump voted for Bush twice.
>>
File: topmayme.jpg (38 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
topmayme.jpg
38 KB, 599x392
>>78277927
If /pol/ was a "safe space" then this thread wouldn't exist, no?
>>
>>78283655
>>78283897
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+on+social+security
>>
>>78268900
>dubs of truth

/thread
>>
File: 1461540411809.png (116 KB, 874x854) Image search: [Google]
1461540411809.png
116 KB, 874x854
>>78280042
>shilling a jewish commie on /pol/
>>
>>78274174

Guac was obviously always meant as the conservative candidate to get Hillary elected.

Just like Romney he was an intended loser.
>>
>>78284680
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+on+social+security
See>>78284560
>>
File: 1466137991903.png (2 MB, 1333x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466137991903.png
2 MB, 1333x1500
>>78284560
>he will cut social security

>>
>>78284483
Drop and give me 20.

>>78284560
You found one similar thing? Alright, he is still a better choice than Hillary by far.
>>
>>78284972
Make John Oliver's teeth great again!
>>
Most of the nerds on this board aren't old enough to vote, so don't worry.
>>
File: 1455059208120.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1455059208120.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>78268562
Maybe I want the destruction of the USA.

>Trump wins
>either he lives up to the promises and makes our country great again, or it all comes crashing down

>Hill wins
>America becomes Europe 2 in a "soul is dead but body keep living" sort of way, where we have to suffer on living half a life with our country's integrity completely absent

Trump is the only option with a chance at a good outcome.
>>
>>78283897
Lel, huff post.
>>
>>78285069
>Alright, he is still a better choice than Hillary by far.

No he isn't. Are you retarded? He will pick Heritage Foundation shills for the courts. He will enact more neo-liberal far right wing cuts to everything.
>>
File: you.jpg (59 KB, 500x807) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
59 KB, 500x807
>>78285225
You seem worried, gramps.
>>
>>78268562
And Hillary will get elected on suspicious terms, just the same. Let's not forget that Bill was shit and set up the stage for Bush to do what he did. Let's continue the legacy, right?
>>
>>78285262
Sorry not all of us are anime meme faggots.
>>
File: 1463376463081.png (723 KB, 1000x1667) Image search: [Google]
1463376463081.png
723 KB, 1000x1667
>>78285262
this

you either SERIOUSLY want more of the same drab conditions and more of the same wars, more of the same neo-cons and overt racists in liberal clothes, more of the same rich sell-out-the-nation to globalism politicians, and unironically so.

or you want a chance to turn that back and MAGA

feel it, and even when it turns out that MAGA was a trick to get votes at least you voted for something that wasn't obviously more-of-the-fucking-same.
>>
File: 1453904311209.jpg (413 KB, 624x531) Image search: [Google]
1453904311209.jpg
413 KB, 624x531
>commie redditor finds /pol/, can't stop shitposting
>>
>>78285637
>No he isn't. Are you retarded?

Yes he is. You retire at 40 and I'll call you a genius.

>He will pick Heritage Foundation shills for the courts.

A conservative picking conservatives, how shocking.
>>
>>78268562
>who didn't grow up under the disaster that was GWB presidency.
Or we are old enough to remember how awesome the Reagan years were.
>>
btw social security is shit and no one under the age of 35 is going to see a penny of it back
>>
>>78285687
Just you senpai

>>78285871
This way, the Republican circus transforms into a more reasonable party and regains respect. More alt right
>>
>>78286271
>btw social security is shit

YEAH LET'S ALLOW WALLSTREET HANDLE IT ALL RIGHT GUIES?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1453542846115.png (62 KB, 337x391) Image search: [Google]
1453542846115.png
62 KB, 337x391
>>78285687
>not an anime meme faggot
>on 4chan
You came to the wrong website for that, fucker.

Does anybody actually believe a single thing Hillary says? I trust her about as far as I can throw her, and I'm a 140lbs hungry skeleton who could probably not even lift that fat cow.
>>
>>78286401
>yeah let's flood the country with mexicans because I couldn't be bothered to save for retirement
>>
File: 1466472842701.jpg (141 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1466472842701.jpg
141 KB, 717x880
>>78286401
Is something berning?
>>
>>78285949
the reddit is stonk in him too lol

>that doublethink and doublespeak, and thinkstop, and doubleplusungood notions and thinking talk too tho
>>
>>78268562
Let's talk about destroying the USA.

Trump is a nationalist who wants to make the USA great again.

Everyone else wants globalization, integration of other cultures and no borders.

Who is voting for the destruction of the USA again?
>>
>>78268562

People gonna be mad about it, but it's the truth. Of course the only alternative they see is voting democratic, instead of doing away with the two party system.
>>
>>78286822
>Trump is a nationalist who wants to make the USA great again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Troll

Trump is a cuck who wants to make China great again by shipping our jobs overseas.
>>
>>78268562
Implying trump is actualy a republican. Shut up faggot.
>>
>>78286998
How?
>>
>>78286840
YOU CAN'T STOP A TWO PARTY SYSTEM WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE WINNER. Even most western parliamentary systems lean strongly for two main parties, with stragglers ending up like UKIP with no seats.
>>
>>78287008
>Implying trump is actualy a republican.

Sorry I didn't know he was running as an independent candidate for president candidate.

He's a Republican. He's voted Republican since forever, endorsed Ronald fucking Reagan in 1980.

All of his policies are conservative and line with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.
>>
>>78269074
he did more 9/11s than any other president in history
>>
>>78286998
Actually, Trump wants to bring all the jobs back to America.

I realize that you're just a retard here to troll, but you should at the very least research the topic you are trolling with.
>>
File: 1466471733053.png (26 KB, 889x737) Image search: [Google]
1466471733053.png
26 KB, 889x737
>>78287203
>implying you wouldn't suck any of those dicks understall
>>
File: Our-Cause-William-Luther-Pierce.png (86 KB, 1544x461) Image search: [Google]
Our-Cause-William-Luther-Pierce.png
86 KB, 1544x461
>>78268562

>implying Obama wasnt a million times worse than Bush
>Implying SJW, cultural marxism and white genocide were expressions/words people besides those in the national alliance used before Obama was in office
>Implying Trump wouldnt be better than Hillary

You dont belong here.
>>
File: smaller.jpg (34 KB, 278x217) Image search: [Google]
smaller.jpg
34 KB, 278x217
>>78286998
give me a link to that one, and please this time tell me that when i google it, it won't tell me the FUCKING GOD DAMN OPPOSITE THIS TIME FAGGOT
>>
>>78271491
>Thinking Dubya wasn't a left-wing cuck himself

wew
>>
>>78280408
No. I hate Obama but the blame for all our middle east and rapefugee problems goea first and foremost to GWB and then to Obama for handling it badly, but GWB is the worst president in recent memory, and Obama could never have jappened without his stupidity
>>
File: 1453346157002.gif (186 KB, 755x601) Image search: [Google]
1453346157002.gif
186 KB, 755x601
>>78286998
>if none of my arguments stand up then I need to start lying
>>
>>78268562
>Trump is a neocon
Good meme
>>
OP, I think a lot of people here grew up hating the Republicans and then swerved right in response to the SJW garbage under Obama

>>78270686
Let me clear:

If
If
If
If
If
>If

Okey doke
>>
>>78281814
Saying you don't brlieve in it is simpler and has wider appeal tham saying you believe in it but you know noyhing you can do will alter things and so you intend to act precisely as if it were pure bunkum and deal with whatever may come of it as it comes
>>
>>78287764
Clinton set the stage dude. We pretend the 90s were great but another one is worse.
>>
File: 1460620364427.jpg (15 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1460620364427.jpg
15 KB, 474x474
>>78287890
top kek
>>
>>78288337
war on terror plans and project for the new american century (and decline of america) were set in motion under clinton in the 90's from what we've gathered. (sidenote: i just got a warning. apparently now you can't post porn on /pol/? wtf when did this change?)
>>
>>78270686
Let's make this a logic equation.

If x, then y
Or
If x, then z

Me: American of Hispanic heritage, in Uni, working at ~25 an hour doing independent contracting on top of a 9-5 office job. I was in MESA in high school and on the robotics team.

I'm not dumb
I'm not racist
I'm even from commiefornia

Y is false
Z is false
Statement is false
>>
>>78287352
>Actually, Trump wants to bring all the jobs back to America.

Prove it without memes. Lol no you can't. I win fag.
>>
>>78275531
>Reminder that the percentage of the U.S. population that was foreign-born when Bush took office was 8%, rising to 9% when he left office. Obama will leave office with the percentage of the U.S. population that is foreign-born at 24%. That is a disaster.

Is this for real? Holy shit.
>>
>>78289393
Not sure, I saw some just yesterday on the board. Summerfags, /r9k/, /mlp/, leddit, and /b/ have been oozing in so they're probably trying to keep the board integrity up
>>
>>78290134
>being this new to 4chan
>I win fag.
you on 4chan you are a loser by default now.
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+bring+jobs+back+to+america
>>
>>78291070
>trump+bring+jobs+back+to+america

More memes
>>
>>78291215
>not clicking
>>
File: xCi1z8.jpg (26 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
xCi1z8.jpg
26 KB, 600x439
>>78268562
Fuck you. I was a soldier under the Clinton regime and they were shit. GWB was a great man.
>>
>>78284642
This. Seriously this isnt fucking reddit or twitter. A leftist piece of shit can get on here and argue all day every day in every thread and he wont get a ban. Just because the board leans one way or another does not equate it to reddit where you get shadow banned and your argument gets buried under a popularity contest.
>>
>>78290710
ya for a NSFW adult board section its strange. but ya i guess i'll be more careful.
>>
>>78268562
I'm 31.

I'll be voting for that yammering asshat in the misguided hope that the precedent will wake this fucking country up so we can make some real progress as a nation as opposed to incrementally fucking the future of it and our future generations.

>>78274796
This, among the many evils tucked under her belt.
>>
>>78268562
>GWB presidency
>Disaster
Confirmed for being born in the 90s
>>
File: 1464210947709.png (329 KB, 497x480) Image search: [Google]
1464210947709.png
329 KB, 497x480
>>78268562
>If you vote republican you're voting for the destruction of the USA.

As opposed to voting democrat and having a literal criminal run our country?

No thanks. I'll keep trump.
>>
>>78292901
>Confirmed for being born in the 90s

Fuck off kid
>>
>>78268562
trump and bush are different people cuntface
>>
>>78291416
+1 bush to obama troop, obama is shit tier.
>>
ATTENTION...

OBAMA'S AMNESTY BLOCKED!

INVADERS DENIED!

SUPREME COURT BLOCKS OBAMA'S AMNESTY!

GOD BLESS THE USA!
>>
>>78293030
>As opposed to voting democrat and having a literal criminal run our country?

What crime has Hillary broken? Benghazi? I thought this meme died last year.
>>
Hillary winning is practically a fifth term for Bush.
>>
>>78293272
Yeah keep America only for white people right?
>>
>>78293345
>Hillary winning is practically a fifth term for Bush.

Trump will do whatever the tea party faggots in the Congress tell him to do.

And that means they are going to do whatever corporations tell them to do.
>>
>>78277485
That's the problem.
They will.
There will be more problems, internationally, and at home, and with Islam.
And these retards will blame those who would have prevented it.
It's all cis-white-males fault that the Orlando shooting happened, if you haven't noticed.
All the violence in Europe and the refugee crisis (that is only a crisis because they allowed it), is the fault of straight white men, especially 'Christians'. Not that I have religion or have ever been in a religious family. But I'm not stupid enough to blame the Christfags for everything, unless it's the women and the limp wristed among them that encourage a weak stance that opens us up to the violence and crazy bullshit from the 3rd world.
>>
>>78279666
A few people have tried to get at him already.
He's not well liked.
If he doesn't deliver, he'll get 'Jo Cox'd'.
And I'm sure he knows that.
>>
>>78268562
Nigger, I don't care. I'm still not voting for Satan.
>>
>>78293328

Member of the US government may not take bribes to influence the official’s behavior in office. This is an impeachable offense. That is exactly what she does through the Clinton foundation. The loop hole that the Clinton foundation is it's own entity that doesn't hold an office is bullshit.
>>
>>78268562
Clinton is almost identical to bush in every way, they even passed anti gay legislation which puts her to the right of bush.
>>
>>78293448
No.
But only for people who will accept American values on arrival and those who won't have to be supported on government handouts along with their next 2-10 generations.
Trump will be good for black Americans and our communities. Hillary will keep selling us down the goddamn gutter.

Also, fuck Islam.
Not a Christ-cuck, but Islam is literally a death cult.
>>
>>78293448
Ya cus Illegal is a race.
>>
>>78268562
I'll take W over BO.
>>
>>78293974
>And that means they are going to do whatever corporations tell them to do.
so who do we vote for genius
>>
>>78293448
what country has the largest population of whites in recorded history?
>>
>>78293328
>What crime has Hillary broken?
paying non syntactical simpletons like you to shill for her
>>
>>78268900
This. Second post; best post.
>>
>>78268562
Voting for Trump is a vote for the reform party. Trump is using the republican party as a sort of base because third-party never wins. The Reform Party is a centrist populist party formed by Ross Perot in 1996. Trump ran for this party in 2000. Voting for Trump is the destruction of the Republican Party. Hence why the GOPe hates him.
>>
>>78279629

If this were a safe space of any kind, your message would be gone and your opposing views would be silenced. You're free post your cucked views, but the difference here is you can't cry to mods to delete responses that offend you.

>>78287763

>got his tax cuts from dem congress
>got war resolutions from dem congress
>got patriot act through dem congress
>let assault weapons ban expire
>got 2 conservatives confirmed to the supreme court
>got Hillary Clinton to do what he wanted.
>think W was a left wing cuck

mfw the amount of left wing tears all of the above caused.

A cuck is someone who never gets what they want and go out of their way to "compromise"

If W were a cuck:
>okay dems, I'll raise taxes, good idea.
>okay I'll give peace a chance, good idea dems... taliban may have attacked us, who knows really, but we can't blame an entire warlord terrorist harboring government for the actions of a few of their members, no need for a military response of any kind.
>I've introduced a resolution to reinstate the assault weapons ban permanently and will be lobbying congress for a constitutional amendment to repeal the 2nd amendment.
>I will consult with justice ginsberg to select progressive nominees to the supreme court.
>I will be campaigning with Hillary Clinton to succeed me instead of seeking a second term.
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.