[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRivilege test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Average Canadian Man.jpg (10 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
Average Canadian Man.jpg
10 KB, 187x250
https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.hwgM0Jz3Am#.mcB5vZBEny

you cant make this shit up
>>
>>78265819
>you cant make this shit up
and you can't make a working link up
>>
>>78265819
didn't check anything
>You’re underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.
wew lad
>>
>hetrosexual white male
>came out half as priviliged as a lesbian feminist with an eating disorder
they need to work on their propaganda
>>
Straight white male here.

Hah, guess they were talking shit all along.
>>
>not sucking dick is like 8 different individual privilege points

Seriously?
>>
>79/100
feelsgoodman
>>
So many questions just assume that you went to university or that you're American. They can't think outside their tiny bubble for a second.
>>
>>78268238
85/100 yo
>>
>>78266386

>The best way for you to improve society is to give us page views
>>
>I have never been called a racial slur.
I have, by Pakistanis.

>I have never been the only person of my race in a room.
I have, in Bradford.

>I have never been catcalled.
I have, by drunk women.

The real world is just inconvenient, isn't it.
>>
Affluent family
Private Education
Successful career
Beautiful wife

Muh privilege is nothing but the product of my parents and my own hard work
>>
This is the third thread in 3 days I've seen about this test. Why?
>>
>"I have never been called a fag"

Everyone in this thread is a fag.
I just knocked you all down a peg on the privilege ladder. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1464115760555.jpg (22 KB, 498x330) Image search: [Google]
1464115760555.jpg
22 KB, 498x330
49/100

Being a self-hating closet homo sure helps with that burden of privilege.

Thanks, God.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (6 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6 KB, 239x211
>>78265819
Holy shit, the only privilege points I get are

I am white

I am a man

How is that a privilege ? The sexist racist cunts
>>
>>78265819
AHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck me this is golden

Straight white male here, christian, university educated, "privileged"... Except I'm not. I answered truthfully to all of the questions and, well, read for yourselves:

>You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

>You're not privileged

Lefties on suicide watch.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-13-31-22.png (345 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-13-31-22.png
345 KB, 1080x1920
I was expecting something I little more hostile desu
>>
The fuck do they mean by "my entities"?
>>
File: 1443459342976.jpg (211 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443459342976.jpg
211 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: Feelsgood.jpg (56 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
Feelsgood.jpg
56 KB, 640x423
In a few years it will be above 90, please /pol/ do not ostracism me because I'm not privileged enough.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.