[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Britain will vote to remain in the EU >tfw we'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: sadfrog.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>tfw Britain will vote to remain in the EU
>tfw we'll be cucked for life
>tfw we'll be the laughing stock of /pol/ for the next decade
>tfw the sheer amount of bullying we'll get from burgerland when they vote in Trump and we're still in the EU getting flooded with shitskins
>>
>>78264391
It's ok, Britbro, I don't think Trump will get elected either. The ride never stops.
>>
>>78264391
>Trump
>Winning

lmao my dude dw, we'll make fun of you britbongs only until november when hillary will win.
Also you'll never be india-tier, cheer up
>>
>>78264391
>implying Trump will get elected.
Look at how he's polling. I'd love for him to win but it's not going to happen
>>
File: tmp_images2112596228.jpg (5 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
tmp_images2112596228.jpg
5 KB, 314x160
>>78264391
its not over yet!
>>
File: 1111155.jpg (79 KB, 791x445) Image search: [Google]
1111155.jpg
79 KB, 791x445
>>78264391
there are 10 British bombers in the air, there are 10 British bombers in the air...and the Junckers from Brussels shoots them down, and the Junckers from Brussels shoots them down
>>
>>78264391
GO YOU FUCKING BONGS AND VOTE LEAVE.

YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING JOB IN YOUR WHOLE, MISERABLE NEET EXSISTANCE AND THAT IS TO VOTE LEAVE, HOW HARD IS THAT?
>>
>>78264391
I had the same feels when we were voting on our flag. We were almost Canada.
Sucks to be you bongs. All the best, aye?
>>
>>78264391
Don't give up hope yet, lil' guy! *pats noggin*
>>
>>78264391
Don't despair anon. We are right. Even if remain votes in the EU is doomed. Things will only get worse. A Remain victory today is a UKIP victory tomorrow.
>>
Trump won't win lmao
>>
>>78265181
Kek.

You have no clue, my dear bong. If our own Minister of Foreign Affairs's words are anything to go by, regardless of Brexit or not, the EU will push the pedal to the metal in the following years in order to achieve the famed United States of Europe.

This is your last chance.
>>
I think the Barrage might have finally defeated the Farage
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/nigel-farage-misses-channel-4-eu-referendum-debate-to-have-dinne/
>>
File: 1465663004539.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465663004539.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
DON'T STOP BELIEVING.

Trump has started to expose Hillary for the crook is she. So many shady deals with her Foundation and emails.

Trump just has to stick on message and continue to show how Hillary is a corrupt politician and he will crush her.
>>
>UK remains in EU
>Austria elects green over fascist
>Trump loses in a landslide

Where were you when progressive kino started?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.