[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on gun control, USAnons. T. Nanny state citizen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: Guns.jpg (206 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
Guns.jpg
206 KB, 800x537
Redpill me on gun control, USAnons.

T. Nanny state citizen
>>
I'll tell your right now that every single first world country in the world that prohibits guns does not have regular massacre's unlike the US, but they will still try to ram the idea that guns are good down your fucking throat.
>>
>>78263952
Wow. Cuck. What is Paris attack?
>>
>>78263952
I guess it's not that hard to get your hands on non-legal guns.
>>
>>78264232
a gun in the black market in italy cost more than a car.
Why when it comes to gun control no one mention italy, we've had it for decades and it works pretty good
>>
>>78264124
key word was regular you dumb fuck
>>
>>78263705
Gun control is stupid. It's agenda is not to stop crime, but to reduce the amount of practical firepower in citizens' hands.
>>
Inalienable rights. People will die due to lack of security no matter where you are. Most guns are purchased legally. Democrats will always push gun control even when it doesn't work until gun confiscation time.
>>
>>78263952
Guns are not "good", nor are they evil, they are tools, extensions of the will of the human holding them. Guns in the hands of criminals are tools for evil, guns in the hands of law abiding citizens are tools for good. Armed citizens save far more more lives through defensive display and use than criminals take in the US every year.

>>78263705
Gun control is a smokescreen for the authoritarian wings of both the left and right in America to take power out of the hands of the people and give the government a monopoly on the use of force. They want to take away our guns so that they can start pushing hard on our freedoms of speech, assembly, and others.
"Gun control" is not about public safety, it is about the expansion of government power. The number of people killed in "mass shootings" every year is completely irrelevant in statistical terms. If guns are a problem then cars, cows, obesity, healthcare inequality and accidental drownings are downright apocalyptic. More people are beaten to death with fists in America yearly than are shot with scary "assault weapons"

The second amendment has nothing to do with self defense, or hunting, or sport shooting or collecting. It is about the right of the people to resist government violence with their own violence. It was written by men who had just fought a blood revolution against a tyrannical government, and the very first move that government made to enforce its unjust laws upon the then British colonist in America was to seize and destroy their weapons, so they could not resist effectively.

Lexington and Concord, "the shot heard round the world" was a skirmish over several caches of weaponry kept by the colonial militias as a hedge against British tyranny. This was not a cache of muskets as the leftists would have you believe, it was a cache of Artillery, Powder and Shells for cannon. Weapons of War, held by the colonists for the specific reason of being able to fight back against the Crowns oppressive laws.
>>
Crime rates are determined by many different factors such as poverty rate, access to healthcare, average family structure, etc. To say that guns and guns alone cause more or less crime is just ignorant.
>>
File: 1453329248928.gif (752 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1453329248928.gif
752 KB, 320x240
>>78264626
Wasn't it enacted back before all the immigration? Not to mention your criminal element is vastly different from ours. Euro anons talk a lot of shit on you spaghetti niggers, but you are doing a lot better than us in the mass shooting department. That being said my state borders Mexico and fuck not having a gun for when the cartels try and start shit here. Plus general non spaghetti nigger protection.
>>
>>78263952
An inanimate object is not the source of the problem.

Look at countries with gun control and you'll see less murders with guns, true, but they'll generally have higher rates of stabbings and other alternative ways to commit crimes.

The United States is pretty different from the rest of the developed world. For example we're 50 percent non-white somehow.
>>
>>78263952
I dunno, France seems to keep having them.
>>
>>78263952
>>
>>78263952
>first world country
>government afraid of Citizens having firearms
pick one
>>
>>78263705
that boy is going to be a tranny, mark it down.
>>
File: 1346715848872604.png (30 KB, 431x730) Image search: [Google]
1346715848872604.png
30 KB, 431x730
>>78263705

Needing a gun is a sign of living somewhere shit
>>
>>78263952

Why are Australians so cuckolded?
>>
>>78263705

Black people in the US kill at a rate similar to African countries. They use guns to do it. They do this in areas where there is high gun control (NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, etc.)

Mass shootings happen in liberal states (almost every time)
>>
The ability to protect yourself is taken away from people so that they have to rely on the state for protection.

>>78263952
What is france? What is switzerland?
>>
>>78264626

The government has made it illegal for you to own a certain type of object. I don't consider that to be "working pretty well"
>>
>>78263705
Most people should be allowed to own guns. Guns are serious weapons that shouldn't be owned lightly - purchasing a firearm should be like pulling teeth.

There would be a drop in gun violence if they raised taxes on guns, enforced rigorous background checks, instituted a long wait period, and only allowed cash to change hands at transfer.

Yes it's onerous, but I personally know of someone who was committed because they were convinced aliens were trying to steal their brain, and yet he was still allowed to buy a SG 550 and walkout with it day of sale.

I'm both jelly and worried.
>>
>>78267257
Not being allowed to have a gun is the sign of living in a Communist state.
>>
>>78267257

That's true it usually is

But they don't call it the Bill of Needs, it is the Bill of Rights
>>
>>78263705
>Man uses gun to shoot up a nightclub, all unarmed, over 103 people killed.

>Man uses gun to shoot up a nog nightclub, gets 6 shots off before being killed. (Troy Ave case)
>>
>>78263952

Motherfucker YOU people are the ones trying to ram your nogunz agenda down OUR throat.

I don't give a shit about you or what goes on in your country. I didn't lose any sleep when some hajis took over a coffee shop or whatever that was.

But the fucking second any shooting happens in the US every country OUTSIDE OF AMERICA tries to tell us how to run our shit.

How about you fuck off and mind your own god damn business.
>>
>>78267563

fag
>>
File: gaas.jpg (201 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
gaas.jpg
201 KB, 800x537
When controlling your guns do not point it at people.
>>
File: serb knows.jpg (48 KB, 1601x171) Image search: [Google]
serb knows.jpg
48 KB, 1601x171
>>78263705
I'll let the serbs handle this.

Also gun control is not about gun control; the government still gets unfettered access to guns and other weapons. It's people control.
>>
Try sharing a land border with fucking Mexico and then tell me how easy it is to control who gets guns and who doesn't

I honestly cringe when I see brits, aussies, scandis, etc. talk about US gun control laws
>>
>>78267909
What is perspective?

Also, they dont have their finger on the trigger, unlike niggers do
>>
>>78267909
Are you autistic
>>
>>78267563
Should exercising your right to spout your idiotic views on 4chan be like "pulling teeth?"

A rigorous background check and a long waiting period before you suck the nanny states cock would be alright by me....but I understand how rights work so I won't attempt to take yours.
>>
>>78268297
looks like something a /k/ommando would make
so, probably
>>
>>78263952
i think that americans are just inherently violent people.

they come from violent colonialist nations
all they do is violent take over and stealing land

also very high diversity of people since it is land formed out of immigrants so there is more chance that there will be more lunatics and also since they are not one nation but many different nationalities they do not feel as one "tribe" , they dont have that mentality , so killing fellow countrymen is very natural to them and not a big deal
>>
>>78268372
The Second Amendment never said it has to be easy, just that it has to happen.

It helps to read.
>>
>>78268107
it blows my mind too. what really concerns me is a REMAIN vote guarantee that Islam will have access to bongs nuclear weapons.

can't you bongs understand you have a nuclear responsibility to the free world and a large portion of your voters want to hand your Nukes to an,Islamic controlled EU?

Guys we cannot let you do that. Fuck your jobs. what a reason to Remain slaves over a fucking job!?
>>
>>78263705
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>78263705
>3 women in family
>not getting raped
Step it up, America.
>>
File: 78593l344.jpg (569 KB, 757x1108) Image search: [Google]
78593l344.jpg
569 KB, 757x1108
>>78263952
Yeah OK.
>>
Gun deaths(even throwing a bone and including suicides and justified homicides) account for 0.01% of the population so it's an entirely emotional argument and therefore has no legitimacy.
>>
File: americans and their memes.jpg (438 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
americans and their memes.jpg
438 KB, 1500x1000
>>78270072
But Mexico is full of Mexicans. Much like your country.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.