[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't liberals tried to ban metal festivals yet? >99.9%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
Why haven't liberals tried to ban metal festivals yet?
>99.9% whites
>generally strong, angry men shouting and running around deploying their testosterone
>lots of skinheads and punks
>very agressive music sound
>mostly traditionalist, anti-system, sometimes racists lyrics
>still extremely popular in the low status working classes

It's a cesspool of wrong-side-of-history for them.
>>
>>78262898
>That Honduras flag in the top left corner
lel
>>
>generally strong, angry men shouting and running around deploying their testosterone
>deploying their testosterone

>"HQ, this is High Test actual, deploy it, over."
>>
>>78262898
It's not a new and edgy thing to attack. The Christcucks have spent decades attacking rock and metal already. There's no new Twitter limelight to gain from attacking it for the lefties.
>>
>>78262898
Because you fundamentally misunderstand what it is to be liberal?
>>
File: 1466171457511.png (42 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1466171457511.png
42 KB, 362x362
actually metal fans are pretty friendly even if they might look a little intimidating and just because they dress a certain way doesn't make them a skinhead or nazi
>>
>>78263583

This.

They're generally quite well read as well.
>>
>>78263583
Skinhead isn't an ideology, it's literally just shaving your head. You're still sending strong signals, especially with wearing military clothes.
>>
>>78262898
Lots of leftist degenerate, look hellfest. Not really subversive, mosly poser.
I'm in to but I'm really disapointed about them.
>>
>Implying Mr Goldberg won't be able to make shekels if he stop hosting this events.
>>
>>78262898
They get their people to do it Bataclan
>>
>>78263583

This

Also metal is a "safe space" for aggression and masculinity, if you will. Liberals should and I think do understand that and why its needed
>>
>>78264521
You don't attend the right fests then. Hellfest isn't really for extreme metal only. Check out Finnish black metal scene, close to 100% of nazis.

>>78264653
They don't care about metalheads' feelings, it's just ommitted by the public because it's still considered "underground" culture.
>>
>>78262898
Because those metal clowns are usually liberal.

They aren't right wingers like you all think. At least not here in NZ.
>>
Because metalheads are more than happy to bash poofter yuppie cunts who try and interfere with their fun.

This is why America, Canada et al are so cucked. They're too damn civilized. Too much of anything is destructive, civility is no different.
>>
>>78263583
This, if I was stuck on the side of the road and needed a push, I'd approach metal heads way before any 'urban, looking folk.
>>
>>78262898
>lots of skinheads and punks

Lel, not really

I went to one here in Germany and it's mostly liberals, druggies, etc. I saw a couple shirts that said Nazis not welcome. The metal community is pretty accepting of other people.
>>
>>78264826
Yeah, it seems like metal has been invaded by libtards.
>>
>>78262898
>>99.9% whites
But degenerate ones that will likely not even reproduce.
>>generally strong, angry men shouting and running around deploying their testosterone
Honestly, mostly either skinny or fat.. Shouting and running is true though I guess.
>>lots of skinheads and punks
Who tend to be lefties.
>>very agressive music sound
But that's only the music. Save from some niches in metal and punk, most of it is benign, to the point of hippie-tier. Unless you're talking srs anti Christian black metal, which is basically meme-tier anyway.
>>mostly traditionalist, anti-system, sometimes racists lyrics
If you visit a show of a band like that there will be like 20 people at the state listening, if the venue hasn't cancelled it due to Antifa threats.
>>still extremely popular in the low status working classes
Most went on to electronic music here. Metal has become a niche... Though I think in Germany and Belgium it's a lot more popular than here, so maybe we're just an exception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
>>
>>78264971
Wacken? Too popular, no wonder.
>>
File: Cuckband.jpg (127 KB, 1052x733) Image search: [Google]
Cuckband.jpg
127 KB, 1052x733
Its still pretty degenerate and pretty liberal.
I went to one a couple of days ago.
A lot of people wear shirts like these.
>>
>>78263583
Metal heads are the friendliest cunts in the world.
>>
>>78264999
IV had girlfriends that have friends involved in the whole scene. All Labour/Green supporters. Utter degenerates.
>>
>>78262898
#MetalGate was a thing. Aside from a few beardy hipsters nobody gave a fuck though, as it's pretty hard to guilt trip NSBM fans.
>>
>>78262898

But they are going after metal, anon, via "metal" (((journalism))).
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x240
>>78262898
It's a containment genre
>>
>>78265066
>walls of death
Did no one stop to think aboit how fucking stupid that is?
>>
Metal is easily one of the least degenerate of all music types.
Also thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
>>
File: 1400691501636.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1400691501636.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1600
Metalheads are generally smart and well read. 9 times out of 10, they're the ones that I can talk to about history and current events without chimpouts. Classicists and dad-rock fans are up there, too, but they tend to be a little too traditionalist, rather than admiring history and learning from it.

The truly insufferable faggots are the ones that unironically enjoy twats like Rihanna, Katy Perry, or any of the other le girl power """""musicians"""".
>>
>>78263583

Yeah OP is thinking of those straight edge hardcore faggots.

Every metal show i've been at the pit removes dudes purposelly hurting people
>>
>>78264971
This, the most hardcore band I've ever seen was a bunch of preachy Christfags, honestly they're largely a bunch of libcucks trying to compensate for their lack of masculinity
>>
>>78264759

Im sure the most regressive elements dont and would probably rather see that shit repressed but I think the liberal mainstream has a more realistic conception of human nature.

Better our aggressive impulses are expressed through art/sports etc than acted out violently
>>
>>78265248
Yeah I got knocked out in a Heaven Shall Burn wall of death.
11/10 would do again
>>
>>78263716
Matt?
>>
>>78262898
Because those festivals are needed to passify (and to count the amount of attendees) so that people like that don't rebel.
>>
>>78262898
14/88 brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-H1yRWYgLQ

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=division+germania+sturm+und+streit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TSZjJ2RdgQ
>>
>>78265430
fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDY-JFqsdMQ
>>
>>78265315
I'm a huge metal lover, specifically heavy/thrash/death. There are a couple of Rihanna songs I really like, no bs.
>>
>>78265315
I've never met a guy who liked female pop stars

But I graduated from highschool 5 years ago and went straight into a field of work that has only older people
>>
>>78262898
Its not an easy target filled with beta pussies like the videogame / sci-fi communities are
>>
>>78262898
A lot of metal people who i've met are actually SJW's, Actually now that i think of it pretty much fucking all of them are, I guess degenerates love all the edgy fuck society music
>>
>>78264999
>>78264826
Oi, seeing you cunts at the Weedeater gig? Heading over to welly soon. Plenty of cannabinoid degeneracy to be had there fo sho
>>
>>78265612
I've met a fair few red pilled ones. Usually they're in to the more extreme stuff like death or black metal. Metal is actually one of the least degenerate genres.
>>
>>78265968

I dunno, man. I'm a long-time fan of metal (specifically of the folk and death variants, but I like a few bands from some of the other subgenres) and I see a loooot of nu-males infesting the scene lately.

Take, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsBOvwsVss4

I think the 90's were a better time, as far as metalheads are concerned. You had bands like Pantera that weren't afraid to say shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA
>>
>>78266772

I mean, just look at this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBKzWg4WYo
>>
>>78265612
Exactly this. They're pussies too
>>
Because metal is degenerate garbage

If this is hope for the white race, there is no hope
>>
File: 1284756930694.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1284756930694.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>78264759
>Check out Finnish black metal scene, close to 100% of nazis
>100 of nazis
>Finland
I think you confused us with germans you dumbshit baquette
>>
>>78262898
Because metal is degenerate and an easy platform to push degeneracies like neopaganism.
>>
>>78267566
Goatmoon are Beherit are totally christian metal :^)
>>
>>78267628
>neopaganism is degeneracy
ah, the christcucks are here, too bad the thread is almost dead.
>>
>>78262898
Because they're degenerate anyways and a pressure valve for loser who might actually change something in society if they weren't too busy with their pre-formulated lifestyles.
>>
>>78264826
Yeah this. Metal is generally a freak show filled with liberals and fags.
>>
Because nobody understands what they're saying in the lyrics due to guttural screaming
>>
>>78267648
you need to hone your banter
religion=/=political group
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 291x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 291x280
>>78265066

Yup that "hardcore" and "deathcore" and all that core shit ruined metal. Yeah I was into that super fag in my teens but looking back Jesus fuck is it gay.
"Wah wah wah my gf broke up with me outside math class" in auto tune then scream how much of a meanie dishonest bitch she is.

Deathcore is just "hurr durr look at me using and mixing brutal words yeah necrophagial anus abomination! Yeah I'm gonna cut your head off!"

MySpace made it easy for shitty bands to gain a following somehow and now the entire music genre is congested with terrible shit. Obviously other reasons too but I like to blame MySpace.
>>
>>78269269
Hardcore isn't even a metal genre retard. Hardcore is an offshoot of Punk.
>>
>>78269269
There are some great metalcore/deathcore bands. Sounds like you're just to caught up on the lyrics and can't hear the music.
>>
>>78269481
I think he meant metalcore
>>
>>78269481
It's all the same. Punk is trash anyway "hurr durr I don't wanna go to school today don't wanna clean my room my mom didn't bring me a le Pepsi"
>>
>>78269686
There are but the more popular stuff is garbage. Most breakdowns take no skill to write and half the bands sound the same anyway.

I mean music is subjective, but even musically the stuff isn't well written.
>>
>>78265384
low energy huh?
>>
>>78264759
I have travel to some nsbm gigs but this is not the average metalhead.
>>
>>78269830
Punk and hardcore might be shit but they aren't the same genre dingus. Also the misfits were a great band.
>>
>>78270029
That goes for every genre. The majority of bands and artists are either extremely mediocre or just bad. You have to search for the gems my man
>>
Who /instrumental/ here?

https://youtu.be/UgDpIp8pIFM
>>
>>78262898
The metal subculture is a really weird one.

On one hand, most metals I've known are right-wing supporters/traditionalists/nationalists.
On the other hand, they're 99% of the time either fat fucks or skinny cunts. Fighting? Pffft. That's like an unicorn.
Most of them are passive-aggressive, and won't tell you in the face what they think is wrong or how they feel about you. I experienced it first-hand.
But yeah, besides that? They're top lads.

It's easy to spot the leftist posers. They usually dye their hair and wear stupid fucking accessories.
>>
>>78265000
Have to agree with my countryman here. I am always suprised to see so many overweight neckbeards at metal shows. You'd that fans of the music want to resemble the themes and display that metal music produces, namely warrior worship, but yet so many of them are physically in the worst shape possible.

Though at a Slayer concert you'd probably see more 'real man metalheads' than at most other shows like let's say Amon Amarth. It is usually the young folk who is pussy as fuck though. The older metal generation is pretty much made up of hard, tough man
>>
>>78264548
What's wrong with that?
Shlomo makes shekels, metals get to do their shit at concerts.
Nobody is hurt, everyone is happy.
>>
Most of the women who I know to go to metal festivals of concerts are 110% liberals.
>>
>>78271390
110% of women who are into metal are just in it for the guaranteed male attention.
>>
>>78269269
The Somatic Defilement is still a very good album to listen to, though.
>>
>>78271088
>It's easy to spot the leftist posers. They usually dye their hair
i used to have my hair blue. around 15 years ago. it was far less common that it is today
>>
>>78262898
Most of metalheads are not really masculine, they just like to pretend so.
>>
>>78271390
110%of all women are liberals. I have yet to see or discuss with a woman who is not a full blown liberal
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.