[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun >yesterday he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1462878976745.png (439 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462878976745.png
439 KB, 1024x1024
>bf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun
>yesterday he was telling me that sluttiness is a major problem with both sexes, maybe the worst problem in society today
>tell him, well no women are really meant to have a lot of partners, but men can only provide for one baby at a time
>he smacks my arm, but then laughs and says, yeah, but seriously
>tell him yeah, seriously
>after a while he finally gets that I'm serious
>get in argument about whether there is anything wrong with women sleeping around
>he said he can't trust me not to cheat on him
>says we're done
>now he won't return my calls
>>
File: not bait.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
not bait.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>
>>78261721
>>tell him, well no women are really meant to have a lot of partners, but men can only provide for one baby at a time
Stopped reading right there. Read a book, or stop trolling. Either will work.
>>
>>78261799
I didn't even understand the post, so I'll agree with guts fish
>>
We just had this thread but gender swapped. Is this the start of a fresh new meme?
>>
>Mexicocksuckers trying to become the new shitposting kings
I like it. The shitposting market needed more competition.
>>
File: 1463434635557.png (143 KB, 332x394) Image search: [Google]
1463434635557.png
143 KB, 332x394
you're a whore

most men do not like women who sleep around, and the ones that are okay with that kind of thing aren't worth anything
>>
File: 1463758567972.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463758567972.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
>Bf is a virgin
This alone opens up a lot of questions. Why didn't you steal his virginity like the succubus you are.
>>
>bf is a virgin but pretty cool and fun
>yesterday he was telling me that the EU is a major problem with all countries, maybe the worst problem in society today
>tell him, well no countries are really meant to have a lot of trading partners, and we have to provide for refugees
>he smacks my arm, but then laughs and says, yeah, but seriously
>tell him yeah, seriously
>after a while he finally gets that I'm serious
>get in argument about whether there is anything wrong with internet censorship
>he said he can't trust me not to vote remain
>says we're done
>now he won't return my calls
>>
>>78261721
>can't control base urges and wait until marriage
>still expect people to trust you
There's more of this waiting in your future.
>>
>>78264572
kek
>>
Are you cute? Who am I kidding, I'd date you even if you weren't. Thinking of a girl on /pol/ makes my peepee hard. I see that Mexican flag bbygurl, come marry me and we'll get you a permanent residence :)
>>
File: 1404289902384.png (121 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1404289902384.png
121 KB, 300x300
>>78261721
mhm nice mexican butt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.