[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Vikings really looked like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444650062702.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444650062702.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>Viking women had masculine faces
>The skeletons reveal another difference between us and the Vikings: men’s and women’s faces were more similar in appearance in the Viking Age than they are today.

>“It’s actually more difficult to determine the gender of a skeleton from the Viking era,” says Harvig. “The men’s skulls were a little more feminine and the women’s skulls a little more masculine than what we’re seeing today. Of course, this doesn’t apply to all skeletons from the Viking period, but generally it’s quite difficult to determine the gender of a Viking Age skeleton.”

>She explains that Viking women often had pronounced jawbones and eyebrows, whereas in the men, these features were more feminine than what archaeologists are accustomed to when trying to determine the gender of ancient skeletons.

>MFW SWEDES HAVE BEEN BETAS FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
>>
>>78259055

source
http://sciencenordic.com/what-vikings-really-looked
>>
Probably why the viking men went on raids to find some qt holes to plunder
>>
>>78259055
still pretty impressive that a bunch of scandinavian twinks raided all of europe
>>
File: 1438601509197.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1438601509197.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
did my post just get deleted
>>
I would fuck a viking trap.
>>
Now it finally makes sense why they didn't use Norse women to settle Iceland
>>
>>78259055
>>78259385
kek kek kek

postin in ekek thread
>>
>>78259055
>SWEDES
>Vikings
Pick one
>>78260004
degenerate trash
>>
>>78260242
WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIT STOP OPRESSING ME AND DENYING ME MY CULTURAL HERITAGE
>>
So if the women had masculine faces and the men had similar faces to the women, THEN they were not betas.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.