[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: schäuble.jpg (37 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
schäuble.jpg
37 KB, 399x399
>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

https://www.rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>if you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding

GERMANY YES
>>
>>78255722
Germans are trash, who cares

What is this, like the 4-5th time they've singlehandedly destroyed Europe?
>>
File: incest.jpg (210 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
incest.jpg
210 KB, 650x374
WE NEED THEIR SUPERIOR GENES!
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 456x628
If only the bullet just hit his skull instead
>retards like this hotwheels faggot are ruling me
>>
>>78255722
>implying
He just looking for reason to import more people for his useless billionaires of economy, who have no clue about economy other than having in Switzerland bank accounts and to sell more products based on flooding the market. Those rich families should really be hung all.
>>
>>78255722
They don't even try to hide it anymore. Imagine how sure they are of the perfection of their plan if they go all out like this.
>>
>>78255722
>if you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding
There is nothing wrong, figuratively and literally, with inbreeding as long as the people are apart by three generations.
>>
>>78255722
He's old and senile so cut him some slack.
>>
>>78256378
Sure thing Cletus.

>>78256593
I dunno man. I don't like my major politicians who hold a relevant office to be senile.
>>
>>78255722
A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR
>>
>>78255722
If he ended up in a wheelchair he can't be that smart.
>>
>importing inbred sandniggers to fight non-existent inbreeding

Maybe makes sense if your German.
>>
>>78255722
>chinese invest in africa
>chinese are colonizing africa based chinks

>germany invests in africa
>OY VEY THIS IS A SHOAH THEY WILL EXTERMINATE EVERYONE GOY
>>
I think you guys don't realise that he is one of the most likely candidate to replace Merkel as chancellor.
>>
File: 1370022181200.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1370022181200.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>78255722
>all white people are the same, thus lol inbreeding
>however, blacks are diverse, and incapable of inbreeding

This fucking cripple degenerate.

HEY GUYS, WE NEED TO CULTURALLY ENRICH AFRICA. THEY MIGHT BE INBREEDING. HAVE YOU SEEN THEM ALL? THEY'RE ALL BLACK.
>>
>>78261438
I hope you guys intend to do something about this.
>>
>>78255722
Jesus Christ the modern German government is doing everything in its power to resurrect Weimar.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.