[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans sneak out of Congress during night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
How fucked is the Republican party at this point?

Trump losing traction with public opinion now that he's no longer just fighting for conservative votes. Is a black eye on the party no one wants to openly endorse.

Trump refusing to spend money on his own campaign saying that the RCN should pay for it which will strain funding for state level campaigns.

Republicans acting against the majority interest of their own constituents on gun control and allowing this situation to be turned into a positive civil rights tier moment in political history for the Democrats. Even Trump doesn't condone what they're doing with Gun Control making him that much more of a contrary voice within his own party.

Paul Ryan flip flopping on not running again because Republicans are desperate to keep the House and Senate.

Republicans unable to crack down on the behavior of the Dems in the House less they embolden their cause allowing the people to see them voting in favor of corrupt laws that allow retirement consultants to swindle investors. And the longer the Republicans hold out on this issue the greater the victory it will be for the Democrats the more demoralizing a defeat it will be for the RNC.

Have the Republicans ever been so egregiously on the wrong side of History. I thought the term "Dead Ender" was just some obnoxious libtard buzzword, but I think I'm finally starting to see it in action here. The Republicans have let their own party spiral out of control by courting malcontented and disillusioned voters who champion Trump over the establishment, have openly sided with special interests over their own voter base, have given the Democratic Party a reason to rally together as one when arguably the Dems have traditionally been the most bureaucratically disjointed of the two.

This just keeps snowballing into more and more into a worse and worse situation for the Republicans and all they can do is sit their in silence.
>>
Oh, no, I'm not letting this slide off onto page 10, you guys are going to drink this in and relish every minute of this historical moment.
>>
File: _r8_0002.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
_r8_0002.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>78255538
Republicans were always chickenshits.
Trump is a whole new breath of balls to carry us to the whitehouse.
>>
It's over. Hillary will win in a landslide.
>>
>>78256667
You realize that the disconnect between them and Trump is only that much more trouble for both. Trump has no chance of winning and will bleed Republican resources on the state level possibly costing them the House and Senate.

Public Opinion has never been so overwhelmingly with the Democrats before.
>>
NRA will destroy the Republican party.
>>
File: 1463765173686.jpg (130 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
1463765173686.jpg
130 KB, 720x486
>>78256908
Only the cuckservatives would want to see Hillary in office once again, and they've been weeded out. The Republicans brought it upon themselves, to either have some hold of the house or none at all.
>>
File: 1466669118539.jpg (634 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1466669118539.jpg
634 KB, 1200x900
>>78255538

Nice bizarro /pol/ thread
>>
>>78257228
>>78257883
Looks pretty bad for the Republicans. What will conservatives tell themselves after all this has only gotten worse for the right?
>>
Europe votes remain and Republicans beat out stateside.

Man, what will the conservatives tell their kids when they ask them why they chose to be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>78257963
>Looks pretty bad for the Republicans
Only in bazaro world can the house hold a vote on a bill, vote no, and then the demorats can sit on the floor crying and moaning for another vote despite the fact that they lost the last one.
>>
>>78258372
You keep saying that and using those words, but they're not true. The American people's opinions have been made clear and the more the Republicans refuse and are held hostage/made impotent by special interest groups like the NRA, the less likely they are to retain control after November's election.

Face it, it's over for the Right. They've made themselves too unpopular, too ineffective. Their coin doesn't spend with the American people who deep down all want to vote moderate Republican and want Gun reform. Their coin doesn't spend with angry Republican One-Issue voters who support Trump. They've done nothing but make themselves clear as day puppets and if you think they have a hope in November, I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>78255538
and still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGC2vg27bFI

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-22/nearly-half-of-sanders-supporters-won-t-support-clinton
>>
>>78258604
Yet a recent survey found that 59% of Trumps claims are lies and only 12% of Hilaries are lies.

How many institution republicans do you think will back Trump? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>78258604
So... roughly a fourth of democrats won't be voting?
>>
>>78258896
... Did you just use the politifact record?

We are being baited, ignore the thread.
>>
>>78258915
Don't get your hopes up for that.
>>
>>78259002
> I'm losing the argument.
> TROLL TROLL!

Who will you ignore when the Republicans lose everything friend?
>>
>>78258601
>You keep saying that and using those words, but they're not true
What, that the house held a vote and it was NO to violating the US Bill of Rights and maintaining Due process.
>The American people's opinions have been made clear
Ya just like when after Sandy Hook happened and the people told their reps NO to gun grabbing.
>the American people who deep down all want.....and want Gun reform
Ya, no
>angry Republican One-Issue voters who support Trump.
actually enforcing immigration law, the never ending rising health premiums on the unconstitutional obomacare, the never ending welfare state, protecting second amendment rights. But thanks for playing.

3\10
>>
>>78259623
Just like the EU would never vote for "remain" right?

What's it like to be afraid to turn your TV on?
>>
>thread full of bs stats and multiposters
gr8 b8 anon fgt m8
I r8 this b8 8/8
perhaps it's a little l8 to st8,
but the h8 in this thread made me masturb8

...good troll, fgt. Can't stump the Trump.
>>
>>78260061
See you in November friend.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.