[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nvr7ftFp1r1uhpjuao1_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvr7ftFp1r1uhpjuao1_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x496
Remember those times? It was acceptable to make jokes about gays in the 90s

Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>78254671
Mama Merkel and the anti-white brigade.

You were what went wrong, Germany. You and your Marxist trash. I hope you're happy for raping Europe for a 3rd time.
>>
>>78254671
>Where did everything go so wrong?
Women
>>
Kill people. Drink. Then jump behind the wheel like it was still legal?
>>
>>78254671
>Smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school
Hilary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert
I ripped her fucking tonsils out and fed her sherbet bitch
>>
I saw a rerun of Friends where Ross literally calls someone a faggot

The good ol days
>>
I actually remember how most of the media contained enough anti-SJW shit to trigger the modern one into a terminal panic attack

Where did it all go wrong lads? How does the entire world manage to 180 in 10 fucking years
>>
>>78254854
>Kill people. Drink. Then jump behind the wheel like it was still legal?

I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal
So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill
>>
>>78254671
Gay guy here. That's what I did. Now I'm on /pol/
>>
>>78254671
i make jokes about gays all the time m8
speak for yourself cuckmany
>>
>>78255869
dis
even our totalitarian regime allows gay jokes
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>I'll stab you in the head wether you're a fag or lez

This generation needs another slim shady.
>>
>>78254780
I don't think you get it Murcain.

Merkel is CDU and thats Republicans in Germany. So Imagine if fucking Bush said. Ya'll Sybians can come over and stay in Mruica until we stop bombin you.
>>
>>78256449
> Merkel is CDU and thats Republicans in Germany.

Luka, pls

Merkel is as conservative as the democratic party USA.
The CDU was never a "conservative" party by any definition. Even under Kohl. They had just a small conservative block in their party, unlike all other parties in the parliament. But the block got smaller by the year. Slowly, but steady, until Merkel decided to erase this block in 2003, when she declared to move the party to the "center" (die Mitte), which is by German standards center-liberal. Don't fool yourself. The Germans are so afraid of the right, that they even demonize a center-right party like the AfD. Summa sumarum are all parties in the parliament liberal or leftist. And the Germans got used to it. A propaganda masterpiece.

t. Hans Werner
>>
File: 2-format6001.jpg (230 KB, 805x317) Image search: [Google]
2-format6001.jpg
230 KB, 805x317
>>78257130
> The supreme leader introducing the new party direction
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.