[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean? I still don't understand how the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: spectre+two.png (99 KB, 178x237) Image search: [Google]
spectre+two.png
99 KB, 178x237
What did she mean?
I still don't understand how the fuck she even had the guts to explicitly claim that "Jews will be at the center of that transformation".

How can she just give it away like that? Is there something deeper to this?
>>
>>78254608
There was a woman who looked almost exactly like her at shul the other week. Really tripped me out.
>>
Just watch this. Jews are bioligically positioned as the biggest r-espousers.
>>
link here
https://youtu.be/W8N3FF_3KvU
>>
>>78254608

She meant that since jewish people are smarter and also politically active that they will be the stewards who will help the masses move in the right directions
>>
>>78255060
That doesn't explain what she meant.
>>
Jews can say an do whatever they want because (((((("we")))))) are cucks and never do anything about it anyway
>>
>>78254608
Jews like her and soros are literally just stuck up retards with delusions of grandeur.

Yes jews are kinda at the top of the food chain right now, but no its not entirely because they have some master plan to fuck us all over, but yes, they are naturally parasites who either cling to their own self serving ideology and nation, or spread out and promote communism. And they're good at convincing us to throw money at them for ridiculously retarded shit, like living in the most fucking retarded place they could choose on earth. If they actually consciously conspired as parasites i dont think they'd be stupid enough to choose israel, the holy land of all abrahamic religion, when they can hardly even fend for themselves over there, and then create a bunch of fucking female soldiers, just to brag about how fucking privileged they are thanks to our funding, that they can pretend to have gender equality in the military because we throw a trillion fucking dollars at them a year.

They're even infecting themselves with their own parasitic ideology and are trying to resist it.

If it really all is their grand master plan, then jews are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>78254608
She means that because the Jewish people have not had a permanent homeland for most of their recorded history they have a sense of belonging to the human species which transcends nationality and borders. They can use their experiences of being hated and persecuted to channel acceptance and love, and bring humanity under a unified, global, and diverse world order, where all people are given equal opportunity for education, health, reproduction, peace and prosperity.

Once we accept multiculturalism, we begin to understand that the foundation of Western European values is a lie, namely they stole, conquered and bastardized other older cultures. When she refers to the end of white Europe, she means much like the Native Americans, white Europeans will be bred out, their languages will die, and their wars and ideas will enter into history and avoided forever. To replace them, we will have the Jewish solution, a secular, humanistic, and cooperative environment where no culture dominates, no language rules above all others, and people are taught from an early age to be inclusive and spiritual about all people not just their own specific groups.

In the future, there will be no Asians, or Blacks or whites. There will only be people, who will be mixed genetically, resistant to disease, retain positive attributes from all the different races, and work together to explore the universe.

What's so wrong about that anon? Don't you want the universe exploration carrot at the end of my jewstick?
>>
>>78254966

i always thought she looks like Dr Laura Schlessinger.
>>
>>78255739
>>78255739
Even if this were true i wish they would just come out and admit it instead of all this scheming bullshit.
>>
>>78254608

She was high as fuck. Look at the whore's eyes
>>
>How can she just give it away like that?

Isnt it obvious? She knew nothing would happen. A jew, a nigger or a mudslime could go on national TV to talk about how they want to destroy white people and nothing would fucking happen.
>>
>>78254608
She looks like the piano teacher from hell.
>>
>>78255623

>a trillion dollars a year

Yea man your info is all fucked up
>>
>tl;dr: the Kalergi Plan is a good solution let's all be nigger-hybrid slaves.
I rate this bait 9/11 reparation crew.

Nulli dei nulli domini and fuck you all <3
>>
>>78255739
->
>>78256433

(Posting from phone)
>>
File: 1463564133267.png (7 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
1463564133267.png
7 KB, 178x178
>>78255739
>>
>>78255739

i want ysrael to start taking in refugees
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>78256224
This. Its like a smug killer having you tied up and telling you right to your face how they are going to kill your family while you sit and watch and theres nothing you can do.
>>
>>78255739
>In the future, there will be no Asians, or Blacks or whites. There will only be people, who will be mixed genetically, resistant to disease, retain positive attributes from all the different races, and work together to explore the universe.

lol no
>>
>>78255977
They do admit it though, that's my point. They even admit that Jews, specifically Jewish women will be at the center of this global gangbang, because men are too aggressive and prone to war so you need women to structure society in a caring and nurturing environment free from violence and conflict.

The battle with Islam is a red herring, let's face it the moment Islamic women get a taste of feminism they will drop Allah and burn their burkas, at which point the Islamic men will have no choice but to reform their religion if they ever hope to get laid again.

Communism is the end goal of humanity and the launching point of something new, using technology and science we will re-engineer our biology, extend our lives and restructure our civilizations to better reflect the true goals of humanity, peaceful exploration.

Watch Star Trek, they have been poisoning the well with this idea since the 60s, Very likely, every mathematician, physicist, biologist, chemist, engineer, the people who will built the future, all believe in this one thing.

Remember this is all progressing naturally. Communism stems out of a rejection of the hundreds of years of abuses by the Church against the civilian population. At it's core it is atheistic as a response to all the terrible things Christian despotism has wrought upon the European continent. This new world order Communism is more accepting of religion, but relegates it to a spiritual masturbation, and does not allow it to infect the general cultural paradigm, which is inclusion, acceptance, nonaggression, equality.

Competition will still exist, but only in the spirit of cooperation, this is how science works, always collaborations between friendly rivals who are working towards a common goal of understanding and discovery.

This is not how business or war works for example, which is ruthless aggressive conflict for short term profit and conquest.
>>
File: dsHUdn3.jpg (232 KB, 1241x688) Image search: [Google]
dsHUdn3.jpg
232 KB, 1241x688
>>78254608
Jewish supremacists wouldn't have it any other way
>>78254966
>>
>>78255101

kike shill detected
>>
File: 1464996033966.jpg (43 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
1464996033966.jpg
43 KB, 500x554
>>78255739
Is this a pasta?

I like this meta-shitposting.
>>
File: 1441418570612.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441418570612.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>78255101
there's that famous Jewish modesty
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.