[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coincidence? I think not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ID4RHEADER.jpg (59 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
ID4RHEADER.jpg
59 KB, 640x387
>Independence Day Resurgence release date
>June 23 2016
>United Kingdom EU Referendum
>June 23 2016
Coincidence? I think not
>>
>>78253638
In the movie world unites I think.
>>
>>78253758
What if the movie is a prediction of teh future, globalists won, that saved the humankind and the title is just a satire to mock Brexit supporter`s from the past?

What if the title is just to attrack attention and make the correlation on the people`s minds that globalism is the best alternative when it`s really some kikery from Jewish filmakers to convince people vote to stay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>78254344
What if it's just entertainment and people that let Hollywood to shape their view of the reality are retarded?
>>
>>78254882
It cant be just it, I have to fill my existential hole with more
>>
File: 1437659451396.jpg (30 KB, 618x400) Image search: [Google]
1437659451396.jpg
30 KB, 618x400
>mfw the "aliens" looked like fucking Eldrazi from MtG right after a whole 2 blocks involving Eldrazi
>The one fucking alien looked like Ulamog
>mfw MtG will be real and the neckbeards rule the earth
>mfw our Meme magic only fails because we might be missing the lands required
>>
>>78255541
Im following the spoilers for Eldrich Moon and even I ddint noticed that
>good eye
>>
What if ur all faggits
>>
>>78255645

They actually just revealed the new Emrakul art (full PC bullshit included that it's a female). Artwork is incredible but the card is shit compared to old spaghetti monster.
>>
>>78255943
Not killed my boner for that set as fast as that spoiler
>>
>>78256399

>Been hyped for years waiting for a legendary werewolf
>Waiting for that last push to make werewolves a rogue deck in modern
>Get that new shit card Ulrich

This is why I really am starting to loathe giving Hasjew any money.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.