[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Remain wins, it was rigged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 479x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 479x435
Lads.

Are any of you actually going to accept the results like an adult if Bremain wins the vote? The childish mentality of so many god damn people on here is "Yeah, if my team doesn't win, I'm going to throw a fit and say 'well they cheated' so I'll feel better". I'd like Britain to remain, but if they vote leave...alright? That's how democracy works.

>but Brexit has to win cuz they're four-tenths of a percentage point ahead so a legitimate remain result is impossible

No it's fucking not; it's basically neck-and-neck, and you know that. Are you aware you have to be at least 18 years old to browse this site?
>>
Obviously. Everything is rigged, a conspiracy, a false flag, etc.
>>
>the entire voter base is almost exactly equally divided on the issue

What are the odds
>>
>>78252375
If you honestly believe that your elections aren't rigged, you're an idiot.

Austria literally had outright ballot stuffing two months ago and you think the EU is above playing gamey with the Brexit election?
>>
>>78252375
You don't seem to understand the way in which happenings work, friend.
>>
>>78252501
50/50
>>
>>78252434
Indeed.

>>78252501
>>78252606
>>78252642
I'm not sure why I expected any more intelligent answers.
>>
>>78252501
I hope you're joking with this one. Do you know what the purpose of a referendum is? If the issue were split 99/1, then there wouldn't be a fucking referendum.
>>
>>78252375
How much is a us proxy you fucking shill?
>>
>>78252375
It might be rigged; it might not be. That doesn't change the fact that if remain wins, then UK is cucked beyond saving.
>>
>>>http://www.strawpoll.me/10561002
>>Reddit poll which remaincucks are dominating
> VOTE IN THIS POLL;
>>
>>78253392
You got me. I'm actually Chaim Svenson al-Mouwazi from Birmingham, and therefore I have no credibility. Damn.
>>
>>78253312
I think you missed the joke, anon
>>
>>78252375
Well Leave were winning until an insane man killed a woman and the media went into full shill mode. Now Brexit has been associated with murdering mothers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.