[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ferners n Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Should non-citizens be allowed to buy guns in the USA?

Diane Feinstein made an interesting point in her torrent of bullshit on twitter today. 95% of the terrorist watch list is composed of foreign nationals (I don't really trust the way she's worded this, perhaps it's possible to be both an American citizen and a 'foreign national' at the same time).

https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/745795250631778306

What if non-Americans on the watchlist were banned from buying firearms in the United States?

What if ALL foreigners were banned from purchasing guns while in the United States?
>>
>>78252159
This should already be the case.
>>
>>78252159
You can't buy a guy in a state you don't live in dude
If you're talking about the "gun show loophole", then ya- even as a former soldier, baby killer, muh gunz, " shall not " douche- that is a law that most of us think should be fixed.
But, you should read this:
Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
>>
>>78253256
>most of us
Nah, fuck off commie.

SHALL
>>
Guess I'm not up on what a "foreign national" is but then I don't care about anything that gruesome kike has to say.

It's 50x as hard to legally become one of us than than to get a gun anyway.
>>
Permanent residents can buy guns just like citizens can.
>>
>>78254297
Should they be able to?
>>
>>78255151
You tell you you fucking faggot. What the hell is a "permanent resident" and is it a "ferner?"
>>
>>78252159
I'm okay with non-American born people owning guns as long as they're citizens, but yeah, you should have to have your citizenship to buy or own guns here.
>>
I don't mind if permanent residents buy guns. The whole point of permanent residency, I thought, was to assimilate our immigrants before they get citizenship? The ability to keep and bear arms is part of that assimilation.

That said, Muslims and other subversive groups should not get to be permanent residents in the first place.
>>
>>78252159
#enough

jesus christ this world is a meme and i need out
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.