[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a valid argument against gay marriage, religion aside?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: same-sex-marriage.jpg (19 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
same-sex-marriage.jpg
19 KB, 620x465
Is there a valid argument against gay marriage, religion aside?
>>
There are many
>>
It's bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
we already have a gay thread, stop trying to hijack my topic faggot

>>78249600
>>
>>78250949
They're doing something that somehow harms everybody by harming literally nobody.
>>
I don't think shariah bloody allows it
>>
If you're anti-gay, that's the only thing I can think of. The position in and of itself seems to be the only argument against it, which really seems to imply that there's no argument against it at all.

I'm personally pro-gay marriage on the grounds that, in doing so, it limits degeneracy. Gays who are married are more likely to live stable, monogamous lives than those who aren't, which in turn means that they're less likely to go around slutting it up and spreading AIDS all over the place.
>>
>>78250949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvMU4jk8dE

reminder
>>
>>78250949
Pros:
>literally none

Cons:
>Normalizing mental illness is bad for societal health.
>>
they can't produce children and are a waste of resources
>>
>>78250949

It is social politics. Only argument is people dislike this and it is therebefore justified.

In a democracy you have to obey what people want.
>>
>>78250949
Yeah, gays already could get married before gay marriage was legalized, they just couldn't get married to another person of the same gender.
>>
Gay marriage wasn't a thing back in the day because having children required resources and your children had to have utility.

It is retarded to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a child only to discover they have no intention of carrying on your genes.
>>
File: 1463311416689.gif (71 KB, 50x42) Image search: [Google]
1463311416689.gif
71 KB, 50x42
>>78251290
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 278x182) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 278x182
>>78250949
eat da poo poo
>>
>>78251290
if it's a mental illness, it's one that barely affects 2% of the population, isn't in itself inheritable and by it's nature runs counter to inheritability in the first place, and literally harms no-one.
>>
>>78250949

My main one is that marriage is one of the most sacred of religious/cultural and societal laws- if it can be redefined (destroyed/pulled asunder) then ANYTHING is fair game and the fabric of the world we live in is pretty much destroyed or open for destruction.

Gays and Les' are OK for for the most part
>>
>Love knows no gender!
>Respect people who love each other!
>Just a piece of paper who cares!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU HETERO'S LET ME GET MARRIED YOU BIGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only if we also let incestuous couples get married, because it falls under the same category.
>muh retarded babies
Children don't make a marriage.
>but it's disgusting!
Apparently that argument isn't valid for when I use it to gays, so it's not valid here either.
>>
>>78250949
>Is there a valid argument against gay marriage

The devil dislikes it, so his sons in here that worship his image in a cross will tell you its wrong
>>
>>78250949
Marriage has absolutely nothing to do with the state.
The end.
>>
>>78251962
It has nothing to do with the federal government either, so fuck off
>>
>>78250949
>choosing population decline
>ignoring domestic violence and lack of fidelity in homo relationships

Pretending gays can get married to one another is only a tool to muzzle people who say sodomy is immoral, which it is. The fucking cake incident proved that.
>>
>>78251425
that's the disappointment and they can't understand it. like giraffes, that spend all day just... walking and eating... queer giraffes.

>>78252364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
>>
>>78250949

i can't think of one that does not apply to regular marriage
>>
>>78252364
That's exactly my position. So *YOU* fuck off cocksucker.
>>
>>78251798
>mental illness
>affects 2% of the population
do you not see the issue with your statement burger
>>
>>78250949
What do you mean by gay marriage? Forcing priests to hold a ceremony when they believe it's immoral? Or do you mean the legal government contract with tax benefits thing that shouldn't even be part of marriage?
>>
>>78250949
Apart from there just being more obnoxious fucks that talk about their wedding constantly until the day then no.
>>
>>78250949
Are there any social,rational,biological,lawful arguments FOR gay marriage?

No,don't give me the whole "muh love vs hate" buzzfeed bullshit
No,don't give me the whole "but muh gay rights" faulty non-argument ,there is no such thing and no such obligation

If a country wants gay marriage,it can make it happen,but there is no logical,social,rational,biological and lawful argument for this to ever happen.
>>
>>78250949
It is nothing but an outlet for mens sexuality which has been repressed by feminism, which has also killed our birth rates. So instead of uncucking ourselves and getting laid and having kids again, we just started fucking other men

But yeah no literally the only reason to not fuck men in the ass all day instead of getting a job to appease women is because god said so, there is nothing more going on here, we didnt use women to inspire men to be as best as they can so that nearly each man could earn a wife while making society as prosperous as possible, we dont need that kind of determination anymore, lets all just sit around sucking each others dicks all day

Why the fuck do i have to spell this out to you fucking retards every single fucking day
>>
>>78251889
White people are having kids at such late ages thanks to feminism, that its causing massive amounts of autistic retards to be born to a point where our race might actually be better off if all the millennials just started fucking their own siblings or cousins and had kids with them rather than getting blue balled/using condoms and finally getting cucked by ex whores who arent related to them at age 45 after they hit the wall and realize life isnt so easy when you arent a young attactive girl only to go shit out a bunch of retarded kids

Im not even fucking joking. Old people having kid is as bad or worse than siblings having kids.
>>
>>78253658
I'm choosing to have kids at a later age (not before I hit thirty) just so that I might establish myself before I have kids.

I think one of the reason why spics and niggers, for example, have such systemic poverty is because they don't take these things into account when they breed. They slip it in without wearing a rubber, have kids, get married (if Tyrone doesn't run off first), then have more kids who all grow up in poverty.
>>
>>78250949
Anon, marriage is a very religious thing to do.
Gay marriage is impossible because it's a contradiction in the terms, marriage is a sacred and permanent contract between a man and a woman where the man assumes the protection of the woman. It is the first step to form a family, in fact marriage it's intended to be to form a family since the word marriage comes from "mother" (very important) and "protection".
So no, there can't be gay marriage by definition because it's not sacred, they're not a man and a woman and they won't be forming a family. It is other thing. It's some awkward relation between faggots who need to show everybody how ill they are.
>>
>>78251798
>2%
>literally no-one
So...you don't actually care about them?!?
>>
>>78254127
i dont know if having kids is a good idea at all until we get rid of child support

all i see is women having complete control over the household, letting their daughters run off to do whatever the fuck they want, go clubbing and fuck a new boy every 3 months, i can only imagine they live vicariously through them. fathers know his baby momma can just take them to the cleaners any minute so he just allows it.

im probably getting a vasectomy
>>
>>78250949
Is there a point for gays getting married?
>>
Is there a valid argument for a federal government that has the power to do anything, let alone dictate who can and cannot be married?
>>
>>78254607
If you're white, donate sperm.

Remember the words.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
File: jew degeneracy LGBT bestiality.jpg (354 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
jew degeneracy LGBT bestiality.jpg
354 KB, 900x666
>>78250949
Report this shill
>>
Marridge shouldn't have any form of extra legal benefits/tax stuff. Abolish marriage as a legal institution then let the fags and bible thumpers fight over it as a cultural thing
>>
>>78250949
>gay marriage
>night time sunlight
>freezing heatwave
>rational nigger

If you control the language, you control the debate. Faggot OP is literally rigging the game by making you accept a nonsense term before you even argue the point.
>>
>>78250949
Marriage is religious by default.
>>
>>78252750

As far as I know in America, you can't force a church to wed you. But you can force a small business to bake your gay cake. Marriage is a legal license, similar to a driver's license here. There are tax incentives and so forth.

Still, many churches are marrying gay couples to appeal to the young crowd. In other words, these churches that claim to have moral authority practice moral relativism with whatever is new and hip.
>>
>>78250949
i don’t support homosexuality for the same reason i don’t support necrophilia
it’s a sick mental illness that is harmful to society and to the person that has it
homosexuality for whatever reason is accepted
>>
Man penis not made for Man butt.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.