[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is a spook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10 KB, 200x237
Why are you all so spooked?

You say you're redpilled but yet you allow your existence to be dominated by the spooks of society. When will you become unspooked?
>>
File: 1421735218654.jpg (46 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1421735218654.jpg
46 KB, 800x534
>>78247363
> le edgy Stirner may may

Go to Church, you fucking faggot.
>>
Stirner was a fag.
Engels was the real demon.
Marx was the Jewish scapegoat.

Marxism is the philosophy for failures and nihilists, people who can't possibly bear to accept themselves as the leading source of failure.
>>
Hakim Bey > Stirner
>>
>>78247583
Stirner wasn't even antireligious though

>One should leave ends as open questions--remaining, always, the final judge of the ends' utility, since one, in Stirner's view, owns these ends. If one choose to believe in God and follow that deity's word, good. But one must continually recall that this is a matter of choice and that decision may be revoked at any time. The egoist "never takes trouble about a thing for the sake of the thing, but for his sake: the thing must serve him."

Nice try, spook
>>
Stirner was a huge faggot
>>
>>78247594
Stirner trolled Marx so hard he was forced to completely alter how he justified his philosophy. If you hate Marx you should love Stirner for that simple reason at the least.
>>
>all these ideologues upset their arbitrary worldviews can be deconstructed so easily

Stay spooked, fags
>>
>>78247951
> belief in God exists as choice rather than metaphysical reality

All I hear when you type is just massive, repeated choking on dick.

>One should leave . . . COUGH, mmmmf, GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE, *swallows*
>>
>>78248207
Didn't he and someone else write a massive book that does nothing but insult Stirner?
>>
>>78248343
Yeah their damage control and butthurt was off the charts

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german-ideology/ch03d.htm

They only refer to him as "Saint Max" in the whole thing

>We now find ourselves again exactly where we were on page 19 in connection with the youth, who became the man, and on page 90 in connection with the Mongoloid Caucasian, who was transformed into the Caucasian Caucasian and “found himself”. We are, therefore, at the third self-finding of the mysterious individual whose “arduous life struggle” Saint Max depicts for us. Only the whole story is now behind us, and, in view of the extensive material we have worked through, we must take a retrospective look at the gigantic corpse of the ruined man.
>>
>>78248207
I see fags all round

(fyi stirner was never a real person, it was a character fictionalized by Engels who was the actual troll that gave rise to such a disgusting ideology)

>>78248291
My worldview hasn't been disrupted, I just hate these cunts, because eventually class warfare is executed by oppressing classes based on physical characteristics even before they're in a position to be oppressive.

This is why Marxists hate white men. The eventual outcome of all Marxism is oppression of the supposed oppressive, they became the demon they supposedly fought. Could anything be more demonic than leading one to evil via their own ""good"" intentions?

Fags, cunts, children and literal demons. This is Marxism.
>>
>>78248577
Why do you keep bringing up Marx? Stirner wasn't associated with Marx and in fact shit on his spooky worldview as well. Your post basically says you can't actually criticize Stirner's anti philosophy so instead you bring up Marx as of the two are related
>>
>>78248332
Nice spooks
>>
>>78248878
I spooked yer mum, m8.
>>
>>78247363
>>78247583

Daily reminder that Max Stirner didn't even exist, he was Engel's fursona.
>>
File: 1440601109483s.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1440601109483s.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>78249595
>Mexican
>intellectuals
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.