[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
I've been a lurker here since /new/, and I've seen the cancer reddit churns out. I've never made a reddit account until now.

So I make an account to join a subreddit of a youtuber because I wanted to send them something somewhat valuable as a thank you to them, and what I intended on sending them directly relates to the content of their channel and is somewhat difficult to get ahold of.

This is after emailing them requesting a p.o. box address. Since I didn't get a response, I turned to their subreddit.

After taking ~20 minutes creating my subreddit thread explaining my situation, I scrolled through their subs searching through my thread. After awhile I receive a notification.

I was apparently banned from reddit due to my account being created in less than 24 hours of my first post. Here I am offering free valuables to somebody that entertained me, and I am punished for it.

Fuck reddit.
>>
>>78246829
How does it feel to know you're too beta for reddit?
>>
>>78247042

How does it feel to know you're so beta, the website you frequent doesn't even bother vetting you?

>you have to go back
>>
>>78246829
>youtuber

Millennial cancer.

Go back to your bathhouse and your poppers.
>>
>>78246829
literally go fuck yourself

you worhtless fucking waste of space
>>
>>78247212
>>78246829
lol

this fucking faggot doesnt even realize we have ID's
>>
I like /r/Catholicism desu

at least they are serious when they discuss faith
>>
>>78246829
>lurks for years
>finally makes a thread
>it's shit
>not even politics related

damn... really makes u think
>>
>>78247502
>>78247666
>>78247752

Appreciate the support guys. I used to work for papa johns, and since it's a central theme to h3h3 I wanted to send them my old uniform which includes a driver exclusive beanie. But I appreciate the hatred towards somebody shit talking reddit and their draconian rules.
>>
>>78248104

I've made many threads. But I thought showing how hard it is to make a first post on reddit would interest you guys. Apparently not.
>>
>>78246829
That's why I've never joined. Dude reddit is just a marketed forum.

Forums have existed since the internet has been born and realistically all of them have been very specific-interest up until early 2000's. That's when things like 4chan and reddit and 9gag and specifically ebaumsworld started to get popular. Reddit just so happened to be the one with the best marketing so that's the most popular.

Reddit is no different than any forum from back in the day. Remember gamefaqs? That fucking shithole? Go there and go offtopic and your banned. Even ebaums banned people.

I started channing back in 2006 and I've never looked back. There is no point in creating accounts and making posts and getting points.... all for what? So you can piss off some mod and get banned? Fuck that.

Honestly, I know I rage at 4chan mods sometimes but this is seriously one of the freest places on the internet to post content and say things without getting banned.
>>
>>78248536

Thank you for at least understanding. I don't get why trying to send something to somebody who I received entertainment from is apparently frowned upon here.

And I agree, I love this site. I've been to 4chan on and off since 07. And I'm a member of many forums, specifically /out/ related ones, though I've fallen out of that circle recently.

I just wanted to vent my frustration about the hoops you need to jump through to even begin to post in the leftist circle jerk known as reddit.
>>
>>78246829
Why haven't you gassed yourself yet?
>>
You didn't go by Reddiquette... What do u expect?...
>>
>>78248204
We used to do this thing back in the way way back of 2003 where we would pick up a phone and call the people we wanted to interact with. Hell you could have even just sent an email. Sorry bud but you should just admit you wanted to be an attention whore on Reddit and it failed miserably
>>
>>78249193

>What do u expect?...

The freedom to ask a question before 24 hours after registration
>>
>>78248104
this isnt a politics forum you fucking idiot
>>
>>78249385

If you had read my post you would have noticed I said I tried emailing them. And the email was hard enough to find, much less a telephone number.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.