[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you have prevented the Orlando shooting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1466012372293.jpg (106 KB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
1466012372293.jpg
106 KB, 472x360
Subject says it all, and I'm not opening this thread up as an anti-gun or pro-gun, anti-muslim or pro-muslim, whatever. I am open to any ideas.

What would have stopped this from happening and what can be done now to make sure this never happens again?
>>
>>78246678
>What would have stopped this from happening
nothing.
your move.
>>
>>78246678
BUT HOW CAN YOU PREVENT SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENNED
>>
deport muslims
>>
>>78246678
Not have imported 3rd world Muslims
>>
>>78246678

Become a new islamic prophet which reforms the religion to be in line with the modern world, or at least not dangerous for people who aren't practicing members of the faith. I'll call my new book the Jadid.
>>
>>78246970
/thread
>>
>>78246678
why would i want to prevent that glorious habbening?
>>
File: 1389126582078.jpg (33 KB, 303x317) Image search: [Google]
1389126582078.jpg
33 KB, 303x317
>>78246678
Simple. Watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4
>>
>>78246678
have at least 1 legit, packing, drug dealer on site.
>>
>>78247561
>new Islamic prophet
Muhammad was the last prophet.
If you have a prophet, after Muhammad, you are not Muslim.
>>
>>78246678
I wouldn't have prevented this to happen because this is ann act of god.
>>
By not giving muslims citizenship
>>
Killing the gays before they can be shot
>>
>>78246678
Since I'm not gay I don't know how I could have.
>>
>>78246771
>>What would have stopped this from happening
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If we had a righteous government which executed the faggots, it would not have happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7Fl6PV3bw
>>
>>78246678

>9/11 happens
>all muslims are deported
>islam banned in america
>>
I'd probably start by advising people don't go into 'gun-free' zones, lest they wish to be targeted like fish in a barrel.

Then I'd go to sleep for the night.
>>
>>78246678
by literally throwing people at him and rushing him, trying to get him to the ground.
>>
I would have ensured that Hillary didn't personally call off the investigation into his mosque and by extension, him.
>>
>>78246678
close the club beofre it happens
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Gun violence is the cost of having an armed citizenry capable of resisting tyranny.
mass shootings specifically are a product of an independent corporate media that glorifies high scores

Could not be prevented
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.