[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on healthcare. First year med student here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Caduceus.svg.png (9 KB, 170x202) Image search: [Google]
Caduceus.svg.png
9 KB, 170x202
Redpill me on healthcare.

First year med student here.
>>
>>78246401

>he fell for the high grades = worthwhile subject meme
>he forgot to factor in competition

Have fun normie
>>
health care is evolutionary regressive
>>
Stay away from assisted living & rehabilitation
>>
>>78246575
There is a SHORTAGE of doctors in the US. Literally 100% of MD grads find employment. What are you talking about? Lol
>>
>>78246401
That is not the sign of medicine. That is mercury's staff. It's relation to medicine dates from a mistake from the Américan civil war era.
>>
I think that obesity related deceases shouldn't be paid by daddy govt
>>
>>78247010
Yeah, I know, but it has since become synonymous. The mistake was heavily reproduced, and now it's on ambulances all across America.
>>
>>78246401
kill yourself
>>
File: 1465443556721.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465443556721.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>78247377

Santa vaca, chacho. En que grado estas?
>>
>>78246401
Well people are always going to want to not die so it's not an industry that will ever really die,
>>
It's among the most noble things to do with your life. But if you take the oath and don't live by it, I will have no problem hanging you on the day of the rope.

Got it?

And if you don't know what that means then don't take the oath.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.