[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: is_she_right.jpg (25 KB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
is_she_right.jpg
25 KB, 499x208
Is she right, /pol/?
>>
File: 1424160560248.png (469 KB, 564x517) Image search: [Google]
1424160560248.png
469 KB, 564x517
>>78244287
>>
>>78244287

It doesnt even matter you stupid shit
>>
File: 1464283620632.jpg (118 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1464283620632.jpg
118 KB, 550x733
This sounds like something I would hear someone from /pol/ say as a joke.

I-is she one of us?
>>
Isn't Islam one of the most intolerant and bigoted belief systems on Earth? Gays, women, etc
>>
File: BBC.jpg (32 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
BBC.jpg
32 KB, 534x401
>>78244287
is OP a faggot?
>>
Translated: HEY DARKY! GIMME YOUR VOTE SO I CAN RUIN SHIT AND THEN FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID EARLIER I WANNA KILL IRAN
>>
Who is she quoting?
>>
Trump switched back all his opinions, he even offered his daughter to be blacked to compete for votes.

She's just trolling him, making up contradict even more and more for votes.

>I don't like both, just pointing out she's a master on this game
>>
>>78244679
That photo gives me an idea, I should set up bread like that, get seagulls to chase me and run into the local shopping center, cause a mess because seagulls will follow because they're retarded.

> profit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6o0lJKVhSE
>>
drumpf is a hillary plant
>>
Those quote marks make it seem like a sarcastic joke
>>
>liberals hate patriarchy and rape culture
>except when the practitioners are brown
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>78244756
Said every politician ever
Also nigger detected
>>
ban assault muslims

no muslims admitted to the US without a background check

no muslims taken in if on the no fly list

etc.
>>
>>78244287
*except for like a full third of them
>>
File: 1466151743032.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466151743032.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>78244287
>le single post man
>>
>>78245039
Juan Ovus
>>
>>78244287
In terms of a representative population

Peaceful, yes
Not related to terrorism, yes

Tolerant, hell fucking no

Most muslims hold believes that are simply incompatible with western civilization. You can tell, because obama says "hateful rhetoric" is enough to trigger them into joining isis

Anyone who can't respond to rhetoric with peace 100% of the time can not be allowed on our soil
>>
>>78244951
GODSPEED AUS EMPEROR
>>
We need to ban high apathy assault Muslims.
>>
>>78245182
>Somebdody rub my cock and comment on how intelligent I am
>the longer my words and sentences the more structured my argument it
>>
Most muslims will never go around beating or killing people. But nearly all of them will support those who do, their beliefs simply are not compatible with western values.
>>
>>78244287

Fundamentally, no, Islam is not our main enemy.Islam only became an enemy of the West when it became an enemy (via the Palestinians) to the state of Israel.

The Muslims have been let in by the hundreds of thousands of Europe by (((white people))) and and legit white people. Now, in the current year, they ARE a threat but they're not "the threat".
>>
>>78244720
Would you had voted Carson if the democrat candidate was a decent person instead of Hillary?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 256x192
>>78244287
If Muslims were so peaceful then the left wouldn't have to keep jumping to their side and defending them. If they are truly the religion of peace then we wouldn't need some lefty telling us they're the religion of peace every 15 minutes.

Actions speak louder than words
>>
>>78244287
Is this a shoop? Why are there quotation marks? Is she retarded?
>>
>>78245501

Islam has been a traditional enemy of Europe, though. However, Islamic civilization is inherently backward and they're not capable of actually doing any real damage to Western Civilization. For example, Saudi Arabia is not capable of collapsing Western Civilization and neither are the other "Islamic" countries. Since they've been "let in" though, they are capable of doing damage on the inside (raping, Paris, etc) to a certain extent.
>>
Behind every terrorist is a moderate muslim, giving them money and support. People who believe muslims are peaceful are literally crazy.
>>
Their entire religion is based on you joining them or you die.
So you do the math fruitcake.
>>
>>78244983
This is Sam's best work desu

https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel
>>
>>78245596
THE AMISH ARE PEACEFUL

THEY MEAN NO HARM
>>
>>78244287
Idk maybe she should ask John Christopher Stevens
Oh wait...
>>
>>78245356
what? what he said was elementary school stuff and yet so right.

maybe you are just a stupid nigger
>>
>>78245356
Stop writing grade a you fucking faggot. He's not even that good anymore.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.