[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti Romanian Sentiment in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
June 2009, having had their windows broken and deaths threats made against them, twenty Romanian families were forced from their homes in Lisburn Road, Belfast, in Northern Ireland. Up to 115 people, including women and children, were forced to seek refuge in a local church hall after being attacked. They were later moved by the authorities to a safer location.[19] An anti-racist rally in the city on 15 June was attacked by youths chanting neo-Nazi slogans,Wikipedia
So you attacked Romanian people white and christian and NOW you are not doing nothing with the Muslims that cuck you,what can i say england.... i hope they kill all of you dirty bastards! a proud Romanian
>>
>>78243824
lol, I'm really gleeful how romanians shot themselves in the foot in the mid-19th century by forcing the meme that they should be called romanians, not foreseeing that gypsies will be called rroma 150 years later, but this still sounds like romanian gypsies, not romanians, overstretching the patience of the locals.
>>
>>78246208
>mid 19th century
Wallachia is an exonym, the land was literally called "Țara Românească" since the 13th century.
"Romany" is a term invented by a british anthropologist to call the gipsies in the late 19th century that didn't gain traction until recently with the overly correct PC culture. They never called themselves that until this guy decided they should be named that, he took a word from their language that means "husband" and decided that everyone should call them that.
It's like the english decided they should be called "Husbands" as a people or you the "Férj people".
>>
>>78247487
>called Tara Romaneasca in the 13th century
possibly terra romanorum, of romans and not romanians, by byzantines and their ilk whose tendency to pretend nothing changed since antiquity is well-established and in whose chronicles every ethnicity was called by the name of the people who lived there in the 3rd century. and surely not tara romaneasca, i.e. not in romanian, or did some new finding overtake scrisoarea lui neacsu as the earliest written romanian text? show sources.

>wallachia an exonym
it's all that matters, really. now you are called romanians and gypsies 'roma' and the world is making the wrong connection. and I find that funny.
>>
>>78251187
>overtake neacu's letter
You mean the document where it is called Tara Romaneasca?

"Mudromu I plemenitomu, I cistitomu I B[o]gom darovannomu zupan Hanăș Begner ot Brașov mnog[o] zdravie ot Nécșul ot Dlugopole.

I pak dau știre domnietale za lucrul turcilor, cum am auzit eu că împăratul au ieșit den Sofiia și aimintrea nu e. Și se-au dus în sus pre Dunăre.

I pak să știi domniia-ta că au venit un om de la Nicopoe de mie mi-au spus că au văzut cu ochii lui că au trecut ceale corăbii ce știi și domniia-ta pre Dunăre în sus.

I pak să știi că bagă den toate orașele câte 50 de oamini să fie în ajutor în corăbii.

I pak să știi cumu se-au prins nește meșteri den Țarigrad cum vor treace aceale corabii la locul cela strimtul ce știi și domniia ta.

I pak spui domnietale de lucrul lu Mahamet-Beg, cum am auzit de boiari ce sânt megiiaș(i) și de genere-miu Negre, cumu i-au dat împăratul slobozie lui Mahamet-Beg, pre io-i va fi voia pren Țeara Rumânească, iară el să treacă.

I pak să știi domniia ta că are frică mare și Băsărab de acel lotru de Mahamet-Beg, mai vârtos de domniele voastre.

I pak spui domnietale ca mai-marele miu de ce am înțeles și eu. Eu spui domnietale, iară domniia ta ești înțelept și aceaste cuvinte să ții domniiata la tine, să nu știe oamini mulți și domniele vostre să vă păziți cum știți mai bine.

I B[og]i te ves[e]lit, Aminu."

>Țeara Rumânească

You damn mong.
>>
File: 1443622133048.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
1443622133048.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>a proud romanian

>diaspora
>>
>>78247487
>y a british anthropologist
paid by hungarian George Soros

same guy paying niggers and sandniggers to POZ hungarian women and the rest of europe
>>
>>78251187
>10th century mongoloid immigrant talking shit about greek historians that were either born close to us,in our ports or in greek land
>"let me tell you about your country"
All I need to know is Gesta Hunganorum calling us vlachs speaking latin and being there long before mongols cooked meat under their asscheecks
>>
I like Romanians but I hate gypsies.
>>
>>78243824
>So you attacked Romanian people white and christian
>Romanians
>white
>>
>>78252982
Its our italian heritage thats nonwhite,frate.
>>
>>78251612
so you thought of the neacsu letter when you said 13th century? 13rd century is the 1200's, not 1500's. in the 1200's Oltenia and Moldova were cumanic as fuck.

anyway, the letter says the emperor (why did contemporaries call the sultan 'emperor'?) allowed one mehemed kebab to pass through tara romaneasca. this could be literally any place within the has-been byzantine empire who styled themselves as romans and even turks took it on a nd called the european part of their country rumelia, from rome.

scoala ardeleana did not call romanians 'romanians'. nor did anyone else. what is more likely: that it was called romania the whole time but only neacsu mentioned it before the 19th century, or that neacsu is translating some greek or turkish term here referring to any european part of the empire?
>>
>>78252442
gesta hungarorum is so fake and made up it's painful. we even know the names of the noble families who financed its writing in a we wuz kangz style. let me point out that it only knows the detailed toponymy of two regions, around present-day satu mare and that of csepel south of budapest, because that's where said families had property and needed made-up connections with the original invaders. here's how it works: it does not know about any actual - documented -neighbors and adversaries of hungarians in the late 9th century, but simply extends into hungarian territory the territories of nations neighboring hungary in the early 13th century when it was written. (thus proving, incidentally, that romanians were present south of the carpathians by that time).
>>
>>78256035
1. First mention of Tara Romaneasca (Wallachia for foreigners) was from the late 13th century
2. At that point in time Wallachia was a vassal of the Ottomans and the Sultan allowed Mehmet to take his troops and pass through Wallachia (Tara Romaneasca)
3. Yes I'm sure a turkish general would need to ask the emperor to pass through the territory of his own country, give me a fucking break, Mehmet was heading for Brasov in Transylvania that's why he needed to pass through Wallachia.

I know you hate the fact we were here first but give me a fucking break.
>>
>>78257111
1) ok, I want the source named for calling it 'tara romaneasca' in the 13th century.
2) this is the assumption, isn't it. so if there are countless references to the country as wallachia and there's one reference to a tara romaneasca, that means it must refer to the well-documented invention of the 19th century. not to mention that the name was so much not in use that it failed to interfere with the continued use of it in the moldavian dialect, where rumun meant free peasant.
what's funny is that sister languages of romanian in their original homeland did preserve 'roman' in their naming. so I'm not saying there wasn't a time before the asen empire when ancestors of romanians could have called themselves as such, but not north of the danube.
3) of course he did need approval, unauthorized military movements of your own troops may = coup in progress, also armies back then laid waste to even their own territory because they would eat and drink all they could lay their hands upon (even though at least theoretically the ottoman army had to pay for stuff in regions under the sultan's rule but the peasants were obligated to sell and money can't be eaten).

anyway, what is the 13th century source?
>>
>>78258243
1. The teritory of Wallachia was given to Seneslau (a vlach) by the King of Hungary and after the Battle of Posada it became Tara Romaneasca.
2. >countless as wallachia
Yes, by foreigners because Wallachia is an exonym. Do you have problems understanding this?
>moldavian dialect
Moldavian isn't even a dialect, it's a subdialect, Romanian is a dialect while the latin speakers of the balkans are other dialects. Also, "rumân" was used in Tara Romaneasca (Wallachia for you) to refer to indentured peasants, in moldova it was "vecin".
3. So why would a leader of Brasov be warned about movement of turks in their own country? Could it be he was warned because the only way to reach Brasov (Brasso) would be through the Tara Romaneasca? Mind you Tara Romaneasca had autonomy, and the allowance of troops going to Tara Romaneasca, as it ays in Neacsu's letter also frightened the voievode (ruler) of Tara Romaneasca.
Unless of course they dug under the entirety of Tara Romaneasca, as that would be considered Ottoman soil.
>>
>>78243824
For a board that claims to be "red pilled" /pol/ sure loves the media narrative about us.
>>
>>78259481
can u stop feeding the troll holy shit
>>
Here in Italy they are all thieves and whores, and whenever they get caught they blame it on the gypsy element. Its not true, they just have this excuse to fall back on.
Whenever some truck mows down a family, its a Rumanian truck driver and probably drunk and not a gypsy. Whenever a hit and run occurs its a Rumanian drunk or under the influence of drugs, not a gypsy. Whenever a house gets broken into and the owners get tied up and beaten up, its Rumanians and not gypsies.
That's what you hear about or what makes it to the media, most times whoever gets caught ends up sleeping with the fishes.
Mainly though the petty crime here in Italy is all Rumanians and not gypsy roms.
>>
>>78260538
The media will call them by their citizenship. Das raycis otherwise.
>>
>>78243824
you have to go back , dirty gyppo
>>
>>78261989
If all Romanians are gypsies, by the same logic, all Americans are niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 700x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 700x482
>>78262683
Better to be a nigger than a Romanian desu senpai
>>
>>78262683

Shut up island nigger
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.