[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marijuana is for degenerates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (118 KB, 262x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118 KB, 262x350
Weed makes you forget and be a lazy, unproductive member of society. Shelve your arguments stoners. You're wastes.
>>
kek enjoy your virginity loser
>>
>>78243628
Enjoy your brain dead "it's only a plant" faggot
>>
Degenerate pot smokers can't reply because they now know the truth of their degeneracy
>>
>>78243474
weed is for niggers
>>
>>78243474
Stay mad poorfag
>>
I don't smoke weed, but I'm also not retarded and have the ability to use scholarly sources for research. Stop being a fag, op
>>
>>78246120
poorfags are also called potfags
>>
>>78243474
I used to be a degenerate pothead. Now I'm just a degenerate.
>>
File: dude weed l m a o.png (318 KB, 585x800) Image search: [Google]
dude weed l m a o.png
318 KB, 585x800
>>78243474
>>
>>78246436
this desu
>>
File: image.png (821 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821 KB, 499x618
>>78243474
Smoke weed daily ever since I got released from the army.
Got a b.a in philosophy including 3 years of studding Chinese.
Figured out that I'm not going anywhere China, I started studying at a well known collage. Finished MCSA training and now studying security and cloud. As far as I can see it weed just makes my day far more enjoyable regardless of what I'm doing. Plus I hate being degenerated so I drink alcohol about once in 3 months. So take your neet opinion back to redt. The only down size of weed here , are the prices because it a black market.. But hell our medical weed is god tier.
>>
it makes my mother in laws awful cooking taste ok.
>>
File: image.jpg (851 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
851 KB, 4032x3024
Marijuana is the biggest export in my home county followed closely by grapes and feminists. I have lived my entire 20 year life span in the emerald triangle of Northern California and I can tell you without a doubt habitual users of pot are some of the most inept and irresponsible individuals second only to heroin and meth addicts.
>>
nobody cares really

weed can make you a faggot thought

i used to have alot of weedfag friends and all they could do was smoke and they would not do anything that cant have weed involved

it is ok in moderation
>>
>>78243474
>Weed makes you forget and be a lazy, unproductive member of society.
So? You think I exist solely to crunch numbers up for some jew? Think again. And since I have literally zero debt and have normal job I could say I'm probably more productive than you since you all live on credit.
>>
>>78243474
what is this, a propoganda for ants?

also saged and hidden along with all the rest of the shit tier threads
>>
>>78243474
Moralfag
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.