[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lord almighty the Republicans would have some serious balls and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: lead_large.jpg (69 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
69 KB, 615x410
Lord almighty the Republicans would have some serious balls and testicular fortitude if they just walked out of the Capitol.

Holy shit the Republicans would be so fucking based if they just walked out.
>>
Are republicans even there? Or is it just dems sitting there by themselves acting like retards?
>>
>>78242735
HOLY FUCK WHAT IN THE ALMIGHTY FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? I PAY YOU FUCKS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS A YEAR TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU CANT HAVE YOUR WAY. THIS IS A FUCKING REPUBLIC. YOURE AN ELECTED OFFICIAL, NOT A DAMN TODDLER. CHECKS AND BALANCES MOTHERFUCKER, ACCEPT YOUR LOSSES AND MOVE THE FUCK ON.
Holy mother what in the absulute shit has happened to America? These people are suppose to be the cream of the crop, the vest of the best. Yet, for some ungodly reason they're throwing a fucking tantrum. Do they even realize the damage they're doing? How many youth will look at this as their inspiration? I'm so fucking mad right now. Fucking democraps GET THE FUCK OFF THE DAMN DECK YOU DUMB FUCKS!
>>
>>78242735

Especially if they turn the lights out and lock up as they leave
>>
>>78243001
They left a long time ago kek
>>
>>78242735
What's going on here?
>>
>>78243001
Republicans came in during the sit in and continued to conduct business as usual, led by Paul Ryan. Pretty sure they are on the verge of summer break, too. If that's the case, then they'll be sitting there for a long time.
>>
>>78245642
A sit in to protest the fact that the House couldn't vote on the bills that the Senate already voted down.

If they vote, and it passes, it would just pass on to the Senate again, where it will be shot down (again).

They just want to virtue signal the same way the Senate did with their filibuster (which wasn't even a correct use of the filibuster).
>>
File: 1409271765412.jpg (44 KB, 538x717) Image search: [Google]
1409271765412.jpg
44 KB, 538x717
>>78243678

Anyone in this thread could do a better job.

Sad!
>>
>>78243678
Shhh my child

It's all over, it's been over.

Just watch and smile.
>>
>>78243678
>PoL
>>78246632
>JEW
Thanks based anon
>>
>>78242735
Seriously, this is a downright embarrassment, i cant belive people are advocating for gun control over a fucking undercover faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.