[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fox News
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (350 KB, 1098x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 1098x1024
Is it really that bad, or is it just a liberal boogeyman?
>>
Not that bad but the people who have shows on here are idiots.
>bill o Reilly
>Megyn Kelly
>sheperd smith

The only reasonable one appears to be Sean Hannity, which is a stretch.

What I can't stand is when liberals immediately dismiss a source or piece of info bc it comes from "le faux 'news'" meme but they'll turn around and use msnbc or cnn likes it the word of allah himself
>>
>>78242068
It used to be a joke, just like MSNBC used to be an actual news channel.

The roles have merely reversed, somehow.
>>
>>78242068

I find them a bit to cuckservative

Fox Business is better
>>
In a normal reality, Fox News would be absolute shit tier

In our liberal utopia, it's the hero we need
>>
It's shit like the rest of the mainstream media, but liberals use it as a boogeyman to discredit conservatives.
>*presents a fact*
>HURR WHERE DO U GIT THT FRUM FOX NEWZ?????
>>
>>78242068
I grew up hating on it but now they're more like the liberal stations I grew up with than the actual liberal stations

In that they aren't afraid to talk shit about whoever is in power

Because libcuck stations are all now sucking obamas ass
>>
>>78242068
Daytime hours it's pretty good.
8 o'clock and after and your mileage may vary. I don't mind O'reily that much, but I can't be bothered to sit through Megyn Kelly's show.
>>
Rupert Murdoch is an old, crusty asshole who dictates the editorial policies of the news outlets he owns.

So no, Fox News is not a reliable news source.
>>
>>78242068
I watch O'Reiley and Hannity every night, they seem to be pretty good. There is obvious right bias, however, they aren't any worse than CNN or MSNBC. Fox doesn't go otu and straight up lie about shit like people have you believe, for instance, the recent BLM and Chicago commentary from Bill O'Reiley about nigger crime and how it's a black problem. He's right, but, people refuse to put any blame directly on their black pets.
>>
>>78242068

it is still main stream media so shilling and narrative are in there some. not as much as cnn or msnbc. if you want GOAT listen to Rush
>>
>>78242781
Pretty much this. As general news, it's fine. It's the talking heads that are awful. That's the same for every news channel, though.
>>
Pretty cuckservative but in a world where everything else is completely pozzed it isn't that bad.

Any libshit who cries muh faux news in one breath while posting MSNBC or Huffpo links in another deserves to be necked
>>
The Five is pretty good tbqh
The only people who hate fox news entirely are bandwagon cucks who watch The Young Roaches and jon oliver as their sources of news
>>
>>78242068
It's actually gotten better over the years. Or maybe the others just got so much worse that fox seems better.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 475x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 475x382
Liberals focus on Fox because Fox doesn't get its talking points directly from the White House like everyone else and dares to criticize Obama when there's commentary.

Murdoch gets blamed for being the one who politicized cable news, but the news has always had a slant. There needs to be at least one major counter narrative in the mainstream media even if that counter narrative is still comfortably status quo. And the market agreed with that and Murdoch found his niche in American cable news.
>>
>>78242817
O'Reilly is fine if he has someone who can actually force him to use his brain, but Hannity is fucking awful.
>>
File: 1457813168561.jpg (531 KB, 1360x1684) Image search: [Google]
1457813168561.jpg
531 KB, 1360x1684
>>78242781
Daytime, Hannity, Judge, and sometime Greta are the only real reasons I actually watch. Mostly on for background noise. Dobbs, and recently Kennedy, are the two decent hours I find on fox business.
>>78242977
I can't stand the nigger on that hour.
>>
THE OREILLY FACTOR

THE NUMBER ONE CABLE NEWS SHOW FOR FIFTEEN YEARS AND COUNTING

CAUTION YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE NO SPIN ZONE, FACTOR BEGINS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>78242068
It's nice to watch news that doesn't hate America from time to time.
Feels cozy.
>>
>>78242522
>I find them a bit to cuckservative

A bit? These fuckers suck Martin Lootin' Coon's rotting BBC and mutilated tranny dick at every fucking chance.
>>
File: 1454841813644.gif (1 MB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
1454841813644.gif
1 MB, 400x213
>>78243146
He's so annoying. Reminds me of a shitty college professor who like to hear himself talk, that and sell his shitty books.
>>
>>78242068
it manages to be a boogeyman while still being cucked. ie, controlled opposition
>>
>>78243127
Neither can the rest of the hosts

The show is great when they have someone subbing for him who isnt a stubborn fuck every single time
>>
>>78243146
Can't forget the theme song.

https://youtu.be/6I00qAYp6pE
>>
>>78242522
>>78243127
Fox Business is even better, I agree. I'm a big fan of Dobbs.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 507x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 507x476
>>78242068
Just a stupid as CNN but for republicans and everything republicans do or think is pure evil and stupid in the eyes of style left so it gets a bad wrap. It's no different than any other propaganda station that takes money from modern day aristocrats
>>
>>78243361
What about when he exposed George Soros?

http://youtu.be/KegE285GQuc
>>
File: 1442548628694.jpg (127 KB, 535x405) Image search: [Google]
1442548628694.jpg
127 KB, 535x405
>>78243092
>Hannity is fucking awful
>>78243718
Let me backpedal a bit: he's not totally worthless. His word of the day crap and when he reads his emails is what gets me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.