[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this man making almost 100k for making anti-anti femi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Cancer.jpg (552 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
552 KB, 1920x1080
Why is this man making almost 100k for making anti-anti feminist videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc24YtUslCU

Explain me this shit right now.
>>
>>78238970
I think I need to get off the internet, doesn't do me any good, just makes me sad and angry...
>>
Also
>inb4 1 ID post maymay
>>
Really no answer?

Okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
>>78238970
How to be a successful businessman

> find a niche market
> own it

He's making money. At this point he's playing a character for the sheckles

At the same time, I don't care for any of them
>>
>>78238970
>people actually giving him support
Just when I thought the world had hope after that faggot youtube video
>>
File: 1351180851638.png (7 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
1351180851638.png
7 KB, 250x292
>>78238970
who knows?

>adds another 5k to his patreon
>>
MASS KEKERY
>>
I really hope these people get paid to shill fembusters so often.
>>
File: Anita and Zoe cash in at the UN.png (272 KB, 599x501) Image search: [Google]
Anita and Zoe cash in at the UN.png
272 KB, 599x501
>>78238970
All you have to do is say you are fighting duh pay tree ark ee and wave a patreon link and you will get money.
>>
>I can make hundreds of thousands just by making tumblr videos
Noice.

Maybe I'll give it a shot
>>
>>78238970
>why are these neo reactionaries quibbling over a factor of 10 difference in these reporter rape statistics
I don't know. Maybe because rape hysteria is one of the 3, or 4 central tenets of the cult of feminism.
>>
>>78238970
>almost 100K
OP is a nigger or bad at math.
>>
>>78245954
So, 75k is not almost 100k?
>>
>>78247151
>1039$
wew ok.
>>
File: download.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>78238970
>>
>/pol/ goy think they redpilled
>lol youtube personality take my shekels for talking about anita lol
>>
>>78238970

>making thousands for making videos that shows what an "ally" you are to womyn and other "oppressed" groups

Can't fault the guy. I'm sure he really doesn't believe the stuff, I'm just upset I didn't think of it first.
>>
>>78250301
>(((Rebel Media)))
>>
>>78248685
Per video.
Meaning 6-7 videos he makes per month.
That's 75k a year.
Goddamn Fenchcucks need to learn their place.
>>
>>78252881
He has made literally 20 video in an entire year.
And his entire account has 30 videos, with half of them probably giving him nothing because it was before Patreon or before it'd be as high.

So no, still not 100K, you're the retarded one.
>>
Who's paying him to make videos?

He doesn't have that many subscribers, so I doubt he's raking in the YouTube ad revenue.
>>
>>78253818
>He has made literally 20 video in an entire year.
The lack of logic in you is astonishing, frenchcuck.
So he made 30 videos in a year therefore he'll always make 30 videos in a year?
Even though he started making anti-feminst/alt right videos since a few videos ago and since then doing more and more frequent update.
>>
>>78259137
You're obviously projecting and making assumptions to boost your thread, but whatever, stay mad buddy, you're probably jealous you didn't think of it yourself.
>>
>>78238970

The jews
>>
>>78238970
Because he thinks it will get him laid.
>>
>>78259674
>You're obviously projecting
Look at the fucking video uploads when he started talking about femininsm and alt right.

Before he has bunch of unrelated shit.

>making assumptions
You're the one making assumptions, frenchcuck.
If you disagree with facts, I don't know what to you.

>stay mad buddy
Fucking kek, you obviously know you're making shit out of your ass now only thing you can say is "stay mad"

>you're probably jealous you didn't think of it yourself.
Yes of course I am jealous of that. If I knew I could easily make this much money off of idiots I would've done the same.
>>
>>78260438
>Look at the fucking video uploads when he started talking about femininsm and alt right.
Still is far from making 100k though.
>>
>>78260533
Stay delusional, cuck.
>>
I too have run into this faggot
His "fact checking" is retarded but not "FUCKING WHITE MALE" tier
Overall I'd give him an 4/10 for his channel
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.