[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 500x355
Can someone please explain to me what is exactly "Brexit"?

I know they want to get out of the E.U.....But why? Why should they want to leave the European Union?
>>
does mexico not have google?
>>
Because they want to have more freedom to make their own decisions.
>>
>>78236822
Because they've never stopped bitching about the EU ever since they joined?
>>
>>78236891
Yes, we have but why should we trust popular news?
>>
File: texas-1423950974560.png (308 KB, 505x805) Image search: [Google]
texas-1423950974560.png
308 KB, 505x805
>>78236822
It's like what Texas did to you about 180 years ago.
>>
Because they have fought off Germany so many times over the years that the idea of succumbing to German rule without a fight is offensive to many older Brits.
>>
>>78237262
They want to be like Switzerland and Denmark
>>
>>78236822
>I know they want to get out of the E.U.....But why? Why should they want to leave the European Union?

Being in EU means that a non-elected body of largely ex-Communist bureaucrats in Brussels gets to make important economic decisions for your country and it can force legislation on you.
>>
>>78236822
I have only heard meme arguments such as muh self-determination, I have no idea what the real reason is why they're butthurt.
>>
>>78239630
IE: Taxing you for not importing your monthly quota of rapefugees
>>
>>78236822
cumskins dont want us steal their slags.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.