[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk to a guy from the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 634x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 634x538
Hello anons

I'm from the future. Ask me stuff, preferably about politics, and maybe I'll answer it.
>>
does OP eventually become a faggot?
>>
>>78235449
fuck off time niggers, we're full as it is already
>>
>>78235449
Does trump become elected? When does WW3 start?
>>
>>78235449
Has Kek sent you?
>>
>>78235449
Does trump win
Does our society ever hang these SJW publicly
>>
File: 1465092324472.png (73 KB, 536x458) Image search: [Google]
1465092324472.png
73 KB, 536x458
>>78235655
Those dubs
>>
>>78235449
Fucking gooback! We're going to build a time-space wall and then deport your ass!
>>
>>78235642
No. Clinton wins through cheating and you do nothing about it. In fact, she gets elected for two turns. You guys won't overturn the corruptness in America for a long while.

As for WW3, it never happens in the way you're probably thinking. But during my original time, there was a major hybrid war being fought. It's the remnants of the one currently (somewhat secretly) happening right now, just with different countries.

>>78235655
lol

>>78235681
My society doesn't have SJWs really. But it doesn't have you ultra right cucks either either. It's much better in my opinion. You wouldn't like it though if you skipped straight too it. There's a lot of cultural differences.
>>
Most shocking cultural difference?
>>
>>78236631
For /pol/? Racemixing. I'd say America is 50% pure white, 25% half white, and 25% minority

Less straight minorities, more hafus

Strangely enough almost no liberal bullshit like blacks didn't receive any special programs or anything at my university. But that's probably because racism is pretty dead
>>
File: 1457667592505.jpg (347 KB, 624x700) Image search: [Google]
1457667592505.jpg
347 KB, 624x700
is jhon titor from your timeline ?
>>
File: 1465708452246.jpg (44 KB, 700x546) Image search: [Google]
1465708452246.jpg
44 KB, 700x546
Do faggots like you outnumber the hetero population, or has AIDS finally driven you to the brink of extinction?
>>
>>78236631
And as for normal people shocking, this is kind of weird to me too but some people have toilets in their bedrooms. People are far more comfortable with nudity and natural bodily functions in my time but Jesus that's weird to me

But if I met someone and had to use the bathroom in their apartment and they told me it was in their bedroom, I wouldn't be surprised

Also our bathrooms are gender neutral entirely except in schools or other kid-related places. But this isn't due to SJWness, it's just we're not nearly as Victorian and modest as you all are strangely
>>
>>78235449
Are nation states (as we know them now) still around in your time?

Who are the major world powers in your time?

Is gun ownership still common in America?
>>
File: hitom.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hitom.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>78235449
how did you get here?
also: pic related
>>
>>78237073
No. He's not real

>>78237074
You'll be sad to know that most people are not straight. That's kind of widely accepted in our time. Although usually people marry the opposite sex, it is typical to have done sexual things with the same sex at least once. Well, maybe not typical, but absolutely not uncommon. The desires are typical though.

>>78237149
Yes and no. There's kind of a global union between countries all over the planet. Like a super EU run by America. But there are some countries that refuse to integrate. That poses issues. But the boarders and names of countries are all the same.
(Also I'm pretty sure Brexit doesn't happen)

The major world powers are anyone high up in the food chain in the World Union. (That's not what it's called but let's call it that.) So the US, UK, Germany, France, and a certain Asian country that I won't name call the shots.

Gun ownership is outlawed.
>>
File: cernxamples.png (169 KB, 1054x792) Image search: [Google]
cernxamples.png
169 KB, 1054x792
wait what am i talking about cern fucked with my timeline and now im here, its not that entirely different but the biggest thing is that they found the Lindbergh baby

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/body-of-lindbergh-baby-found
>>
>>78237493
It's very hard to explain and I'll end up in a heap of trouble if I try to for real. Just imagine I took a "space machine" rather than a "time machine" to slip into this version of the universe. This version of the universe is just about completely identical to mine, but with such conditions that it started a little more than half century after mine. As such, I'm able to "travel back in time".
>>
File: this is you.webm (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this is you.webm
843 KB, 1280x720
>>78235449
>>78235449
>>
>>78237560
No wonder you had to travel forward in time from Sodom.
>>
File: 1431389400180.png (160 KB, 1928x1568) Image search: [Google]
1431389400180.png
160 KB, 1928x1568
>>78236094
>You wouldn't like it though if you skipped straight too it. There's a lot of cultural differences.

Name some. I want to make a youtube channel so I can shill to these damn kids and make money off of them.
>>
File: 1458842906818.png (2 MB, 1760x1250) Image search: [Google]
1458842906818.png
2 MB, 1760x1250
>>78237560
has the NWO killed everybody or is there real goal to kill all religions,ideologies, and the genetically inferior ? Also is 4chan pol the only worshipers of kek ?
>>
>>78235449

Any nice juicy global wars coming up? Globe's been a bit quiet since '45.
>>
>>78235449
GAY ass RP bullshit. Fuck off, retard.

I bet you don't even know what electromagnetogravitics is.
>>
>>78237560
Just kill me now. It sounds fucking terrible. No wonder there are no SJWs anymore. They live in a left wing paradise already.

Disregard what I said about deporting you and building a space-time wall. If you came to free yourself from the future, you are welcome.
>>
What year are you from?

Tell us as much about your method of "time warping" as possible, please

And does Britain leave?
>>
>>78237947
We are very polite. Much more polite than you guys.
We don't automatically make opinions if we're not involved. If you asked someone from our time "Don't you think it's fucked up that the government took away guns before we were born?" then they'd say "I don't own a gun so who am I to judge?"
We fart all the time. No one cares about farting.
We use restrooms all the same in public places. People whip their dicks out in front of little girls to take a piss in urinals if it's a really really old style bathroom.
We freely have sex whenever. We don't date anyone really unless we think we're gonna marry them.
Everyone is too scared to be independent with their opinions. They just say whatever others are saying to avoid being criticized.
We talk a lot of shit behind your back.
We willingly and gladly do whatever the government tells us. (And we should! Our government is great! But that may bother you.)
We don't have full privacy. Well, neither do you but still.

>>78238197
The real goal is to unite the world and have America rule the planet. But you didn't hear that from me. And kek is autistic

>>78238243
Sad to say unless you live in the Middle East or turkey, you won't see anything close to a war for an extremely long time. Past my time. You'll be dead by then.
War just isn't profitable anymore. That's for the best, considering any country could wipe out the planet in the blink of an eye with our technology. I wish aliens would invade or something.

>>78238927
Meh, it's something different altogether. Neither left nor right. It's a society where the government makes everyone very happy, but in return, you must make the government happy. It's more focused on that than any left or right agenda.
And I like it here. I'm nowhere near as pampered but I like how extreme everyone is here.
>>
>>78239268
I'm sorry, I'm legally not allowed to say. Let's just say a little over half a century.

As I explained before, rather than moving back in time, I essentially switch parts of the universe to an identical copy that is about only half a century behind. This allows for me to go "back in time" when I've really moved across space. The actions I do here have no effect on the "timeplane" I came from, but do affect the identical "time" to occur half a century from now.
>>
>>78239268
And I don't think they leave. I've NEVER read about that in any history classes I've taken. But maybe I'm just shit at history lol
>>
File: 1442434976656.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1442434976656.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>78235449
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JOHN TITOR
>>
>>78239605

Soooo, 2066? Then again I guess you're not really allowed to say.

Is there a chance you're from an "alternate timeline/universe" at all?
>>
>>78239994
It's just an estimation. I'm not allowed to say certain things when interacting on 4chan.
And I'd say yes. I'm not the only one.
>>
File: 1452147694385.jpg (898 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452147694385.jpg
898 KB, 850x1200
>>78239605
how common are there time changes like mine >>78237775
also do you guys use some kind of odd ball clock to see what timeline your on or do you base it off the attractor field(large events that separates timelines from one another) ?
>>
hey guys i'm really from the future
and i came back in time to tell you this:

/pol/ isn't for roleplaying
>>
File: 1458512075774.jpg (478 KB, 1122x1122) Image search: [Google]
1458512075774.jpg
478 KB, 1122x1122
>>78240334
GET THE FUCK OUT UNBELIEVER
>>
>>78240223
That's actually a major social experiment conducted by your government.
No seriously.

Odd ball clock? No no no. Think of it like this. Imagine I am sent into a space ship, right? Imagine all of the particles in this ship are connected to other particles lightyears away that move at a 1:1 ratio with my "spaceship". Imagine if I slingshotted this particles into a wormhole, and redirected myself to the same universe, with slightly different conditions. Imagine that these conditions are the same as the universe 50+ years ago. Ta-da. It's more like space travel.
>>
>>78240429
Don't worry dude, I'm counting on not being believed. That's the only reason the government let's me post on ridiculous sites like 4chan
>>
Wait. Just in case this isn't a troll. Then multiverse theory is correct? Except people always think that it's a constantly branching tree, when in reality, it's everything that could happen, happening at once, elsewhere. An infinite number of universes, with the only condition necessary being that primordial state of nothingness. I've wondered about that for a while.

How far has genetic engineering advanced in the when you're from? How good are gene therapies, and rejuvenation?
>>
>>78240186

So while it would be neat if you really were from an alternate timeline, your predictions wouldn't really matter here. That's somewhat disappointing on our end.

And sorry, not trying to get you to break the Time Traveller's Shitposting Regulations
>>
>>78240604

Please give the approximate divergence (in %) from your worldline to this one.
>>
>>78240675
Yes and no. It is true in that sense except one thing: These are not separate multiverses. This is ONE universe with multiple sides in higher dimensions -- sides that consist of nearly every possible configuration of the universe. Soooo close to infinity. There are guaranteed sides of the universe where you chose to do X with your life instead of Y. There are also sides where it's currently 1776 and the Brits are coming. There are other sides were right now the sun is exploding.

Ohohohoooo ohohoho. It has gotten far. Humans are regularly genetically engineered in developed countries. Somethings legally must be done to embryos before birth to have immunities to colds and stuff, but people don't stop there. People customize facial features. Hair color. Eye color. My ex girlfriend had a kid shortly before I left for this time and her kid was supposed to have blue eyes, but she made them brown. That's not uncommon. Especially for my generation to choose that for their kids.

And we're skilled at that stuff too. If you got your arm blown off in an accident. We can regrow your arm in a lab. It'll look fucking stupid, but it'll function for the most part.

>>78240720
They will. This timeline is nearly identical. Hillary WILL win.

>>78240962
I'm legally not allowed to give you an exact number, but it's 99.9999999999...99% identical. And in between those nines are an amount of nines greater than ten thousand, but less than 75,000.
>>
File: 1454035006970.jpg (61 KB, 486x649) Image search: [Google]
1454035006970.jpg
61 KB, 486x649
>>78240525
>social experiment (not implying that its impossible)
what about my thanksgiving day changing from the third Thursday of November to the 4th Thursday ?

ahh the slingshot method i remeber hearing first about that from the half life game.
are white peoples birth rates rising or are shit skins going to win ?
>>
>>78241407
In my time it's the third Thursday...
Hmm.........I guess part of the experiment? Stay calm.

And I don't know. Minority and majority birth rates have declined, due to so many mixed race people. But if feels whiter, because mixed race people have the tendency to look like more attractive white people. Racial differences are way more in your face here than where I'm from.

Also why do you hate minorities? People don't really think that way in my time, and I always wondered why people in this time have a natural inclination online to express hatred for blacks and other minorities. Is there something they did that I'm not noticing? Or is it just the cool thing to do? It's very unusual to me. I've lived in this timeline for eight years now and I still don't really get it much. Maybe it's just satire
>>
>>78241349

Fug, can you just hop into any time you want?

First of all, why come here?

Secondly, has there been some sort of history revolution because instead of arguing about what happened, /his/fags can go back and just watch? Have your people uncovered ancient secrets?
>>
File: 1455162912134.jpg (136 KB, 758x609) Image search: [Google]
1455162912134.jpg
136 KB, 758x609
>>78241738
part of the experiment would be a hard sell to me, since literally everyone i talked to said otherwise but we still had some kind of off day for that and these are people from different jobs and different locations, it would be hard to pay people off to change football day to a week later

i am blaming CERN since they conducted an experiment about 3 weeks prior to my well known turkey day and for those three weeks i had horrendous pain from trying to understand why it changed(false memories overwriting new memories)

>>78241738
pic related your anwser to minoritys and this is only 1 image of litteraly a thousand examples of the BS we have to put up when dealing with nignogs
>>
>>78241784
No. This is only one-way. Think of it like slinging into a wormhole, that sends you to a part of the universe 50ish years behind the current year. There's only one local wormhole around "us". I cannot go back.

I came here to serve the United States from 2010 to 2015. In August of 2015, my mission was complete.

History revolution? People in power will always alter history to their favor. That will never change. You will never know the truth until you "go back in time". We haven't uncovered any major ancient secrets except that there used to be intelligent life more intelligent than humans on the surface of the ocean millions of years ago. Cool huh? I wish they were still alive.

>>78242092
It works differently than you think. You'll understand in twenty years or so.
>
about the blacks, I don't interact with many who are like this. Sounds very SJW. I don't think most white people or women are SJWs either. It seems like this is an image that you all choose to project onto blacks and minorities so that you can hate them. It seems that you really really like to hate them. I'm not saying it's bad or anything to do that, but I just wonder if people recognize that, and what they enjoy in it. People from my time wouldn't care one way or another (even full black people) but they would find it very weird to desire to hate. Does it push you up? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Again, these are just questions, not rhetoric or arguments
>>
>>78241349

We engineers call that 'good enough'.

So, what happened with the parts of the USA that didn't join in the world federation / government, and the billions dead in a partial nuclear war?

All that said, I really would like to see a permanent ban on time travel, on pain of death. Passive Observation or GTFO, people like you have *really* made a mess of things.

>>78241738

A pretty good theory is Major IQ differences between races, that in your era likely got balanced out with gene manipulation long before you existed. The IQ of African / Middle Eastern people has been running 15-20 points lower for decades. They literally, as a whole, are 'stuck'.

We're only just now discovering CRISPR and it won't be mainstream for another decade or two.
>>
>>78242558
All of the United States joined. No state posed enough of an opposition to not be included. And there was never a partial nuclear war. Just hybrid wars, fought with money, hacking, and poor people in the Middle East.

You think so? I reckon you don't know anything about what I do.

As for IQ differences, you're smart right? You know that's not true, right? If you conduct the same test among the same races in opposite conditions, you get opposite results. Those studies were created to allow to project hate onto those different from the researchers. I think on the inside you know this too. Although it's a nice feeling -- thinking you're naturally smarter than most people. I can see the appeal of giving into something like that.

>CRISPR
the what?
Whatever that is it either isn't important or we've found a better way to say it.
>>
File: 1455124886821.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1455124886821.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>78242517
you clearly haven't delt with black people and desperately need to stay on this site more to learn

but maybe there shittastic cluture changed and that gene therapy improved there IQ which would be a true solution instead of a low and slow process of applied eugenics
>>
>>78242517

So your mission is over and you can't go back. What now? Have you integrated into our time? Do you interact with the general public or are you stuck in a governmental ayylmao pod until you die?
>>
>>78235964
you have to go back (to the future)
>>
>>78243176
>delt
>desperately need to stay on this site
This site doesn't have black people to interact with. Although I do work with black people. The black people I interact with in both times don't behave differently from me at all. Black people and others are the same as anyone else. The right's hate and the left's tolerance are both created to suit the needs of white individuals with personal issues, it seems.

>>78243402
I've integrated into your time. I'm legally not allowed to work, and so I just travel the world. I can interact to a degree but not really. I can't have close friends, can't have a wife, etc

>>78243461
lel
>>
>>78235449
How long did it take for you to hang yourself after starting this thread?
>>
>>78243598
You're full of shit, Tom
>>
>>78235449
what year are you from, timenigger?
>>
>>78243598

So how do I get on the path to being a time traveller NEET in 50 years
>>
>>78244062
Are you triggered?

>>78244063
Can't say. Pick a random number between 2050 and 2099

>>78244110
Try to get born in the 40s and stumble upon government secrets while conducting a scientific experiment
>>
>>78239280

>The real goal is to unite the world and have America rule the planet. But you didn't hear that from me. And kek is autistic

nah, you're an alien.

gray?
>>
>>78244352
Gray?
>>
>>78244425

how is hy-brasil in your time?
>>
>>78244612
?
Please give me some context as to what you seem to think I think
>>
>>78244697

guess you're from a different line than I am.

you guys haven't gotten to hivemind yet.
>>
>>78244826
Can you bring the autism and tinfoil down a few notches?
>>
>>78244888

:^)

silly 2077 babby
>>
>>78243128

Your appeals to ethos and implicitly associating "being smart and good = my argument" need more subtlety. The presumption of privilege you make is frankly offensive, if we assume your story is true and you have 50 years of world events to come to think about.

Facts have no inherent racial or intellectual bias. Facts can be poorly constructed, or misrepresented; but they still stand on their own.

Really what concerns me is the cultural beliefs bleeding through in your text; it's all indicative of a quasi-communist society that actively punishes individuals for any attempts of individual achievement, or line of thought outside the socially accepted 'norm'.

A dark place OP. Have you ever read 1984?

How many books have been banned, and people in your time have been sent somewhere for "Re-Education"?
>>
>>78245063
You have good points and bad points in your post. I like your kind of post.

The truth is, those are not facts, but rather the ideas you have chosen to believe so strongly that you've accepted them as facts. You see certain agendas within my posts simply because you yourself have your own agenda, or idea of a perfect world, and the realities expressed conflict with your ideas. I, as someone from beyond your time has stated that there ultimately are no differences in cognitive ability between races. You, having your own agenda and set of ideals centered around perfection being achieved through the extermination of inferior races, not only are faced with the challenge of confronting this reality presented to you, but confronting the idea that your objective reality is not the path to perfection. For this reason, you have felt offended. This has challenged your world view to the point that you feel emotionally distraught from reading what has to be said. Similar experiences can be seen when extreme leftists such as Tumblrites and SJWs have their world views challenged by legitimate and correct claims made by the right.

As for the quasi-communist society, you are right in the sense that our society functions like that. Although we live in a society driven by money, many aspects associated with communism bleed through our society, and it is clear that worldwide communism is the end goal. However, your narrow and limited view has rendered you the inability to look beyond the past events in Russia and China with regard to experimenting with communism. You associate it with government-induced censorship and forced groupthink whilst the populus desires to be liberated. This kind of thinking has been developed by those who profit the most from your current economy and fear change. Our society does have the tendency to groupthink, but it does so on its own volition. There are no banned books. Many drugs are legal. We are free to worship whatever we want.
>>
>>78245863
>>78245063
(Cont)

Prison is mostly psychiatric care centers. Insurance companies don't exist. Corrupt people are not in charge. We are happy. We do not live with liberalism or conservatism. We are not hippy tolerant people. We are not bigoted racist people. We just see people for what they are and what they're worth. And from what you have said, I can guarantee that you would not enjoy that.
>>
File: 1466132447515s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1466132447515s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
what has society done with the niggers and jews?
>>
Just tell me what year humans can repair/regrow teeth, OP. I'd like to know if I'll be able to avoid dentures like my parents and grandparents.
>>
>>78246062
as the time nigger just explained, he lives in a communist society, so nigger cum drinking is commonplace I'm assuming. Modern Jews have wet dreams about the kind of society OP is talking about
>>
>>78245863

No racism? that's no fun. No wonder you came here.

Anyway, what happened to all the tumblrfags? Are there a lot of old people with regrettable tattoos and patchwork genitals?
>>
>>78246062
Blacks function and perceived as just about the same as whites. As for the Jews, if you refer to the bankers and "illluminaughty" that controls your societies currently, they're going to get fucked in twenty years or so. Just wait.

>>78246245
I've never heard of someone retrieving teeth, although it is entirely possible. People usually just get dentures, but if you want artificially grown teeth, you should live to see them if you're born after 2000 or so. Hopefully you're not 34 or something.
>>
>>78246387
>look at id
Can you see the matrix?
>>
>>78246426
>tumblrfags
Believe it or not I had never heard about tumblr before coming here.
Actually that might not be hard to believe.

Hmm, it's really easy to remove tattoos in my time so not really.

>>78246498
Oh shi
>>
>>78246466

1992. Dammit.

Ah well.
>>
>>78246786
As long as you don't eat fast food, you can live long enough to make it.
>>
Is 4chan still around in the future? What happens to the Internet, just more of the same?

Sorry to barrage you with questions rocketman but I'm having a good time. You're a good role player.
>>
>>78246466
>As for the Jews, if you refer to the bankers and "illluminaughty" that controls your societies currently, they're going to get fucked in twenty years or so. Just wait.

oooh now you've got my attention, tell me about it
>>
>>78246947
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
People ask me about this all the time
I've decided your second half of the question is too hard to explain. As for 4chan, it's stopped existing a long time ago. Succeeded by a site people call DJL
>>
>>78235449
What becomes of the rising right-wing/alt-right sympathy across the globe in America and Europe? Does it fizzle out? Is there a revolution? From the story you're telling it seems everyone literally just says "Fuck yeah, sure we have ethnic disputes that last thousands of years but we'll all unite under one big global government!"
>>
>>78246498
I am the chosen one, ama
>>
>>78247160
The people will revolt eventually, and overturn what you call "jewish" control all over the planet. This will usher in a change in leadership within all countries, but no new world order.
>>
>>78247161

That's fair, I'm retarded in terms of technological knowledge even in this time period anyway. At least there's still "sites."

Any chance we could know what DJL stands for?
>>
>>78235449
Brexit?
>>
File: fSp9uyI.jpg (230 KB, 1237x638) Image search: [Google]
fSp9uyI.jpg
230 KB, 1237x638
What will happen to my people?
>>
>>78247223
I don't know. I never really read about this alt-right movement in the history books. I guess it fizzles out. The uprising comes when everyone ACROSS ideologies (left, right, alt-right, etc) across MULTIPLE societies choose to lay down their ideology and fight the true enemy, the ones you mislabel as the Jews.

>>78247435
No, I'm sorry. I saw a thread of some anons STARTING the very site and shat myself. If I tell you it's name, it could alter reality. But I saw that the anons were going to have the site up in August. Just be on the lookout. That's the best I can say.

>>78247439
Stay.

>>78247453
Who?
>>
>>78247646
Apparently I said too much with this post and I've been asked to no longer respond. It's been fun m8s, I'll see you all months from now as I try to get doing this approved again. Stay sharp and vote for Trump.
>>
>>78247646
>Who?
Well that answers any questions about the future of education in America.

Balkans in general. Will Turkey invade? Will Russia annex us? Will we start another Balkan War?
>>
>>78247646
Now, what happens after we take out the kikes? Do we evolve into a neo-marxist communist society? I'd hope to change this as the world you're describing, should it not be RP, is simply quite... disturbing to me, as a far-right traditionalist. When I imagine a post-zionist world, I don't imagine naked mulattos going around fucking in public while farting about.
>>
>>78247453
More dilapidated former soviet buildings
>>
>>78247646

I'm going with either some sort of viral marketing for whatever DJL is, or "???"

>>78247975

He's actually right, I came to a similar conclusion recently. The Jews are being played as much as everybody else.

Communism, on the other hand, is possibly the most evil force to ever come into existence. Millions died, and no one batted an eye because we were 'the good guys'

Hitler was right. Patton was right. We backed the wrong side in WW II.
>>
>>78248620
I fucking hate communism, but that's the overt threat. Zionism is the underhanded threat, and the one thing I respect about commies is that they hate the fucking Zionists same as us.
I'm a staunch fascist, an anti-antifa, and I actively consider myself an anti-communist activist as I fight it wherever I can.
I do agree that we need to work on curing communism, HOWEVER we must be awaken to the underlying threat that is Zionism.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x436
>>78248620
>Communism, on the other hand, is possibly the most evil force to ever come into existence. Millions died, and no one batted an eye because we were 'the good guys'

>Hitler was right. Patton was right. We backed the wrong side in WW II.

this guy gets it
>>
DICK
JERKING
LESBIANS
>>
ITT: Reddit
>>
>>78248620
>We backed the wrong side in WW II.
That's right, now give us back our rightful clay.
>>
I think this is Davido-san from Japan
>>
What are Bitcoins worth in your time?
>>
>>78247646
Is america going to be great again?
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.