[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT colonial level Irony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 1465107454014.jpg (24 KB, 454x474) Image search: [Google]
1465107454014.jpg
24 KB, 454x474
I think its so funny Britain finds themselves in the same position the American colonies were in under their rule because they are essentially a colony of the EU

>They have no representation in EU despite paying into it and the EU has no real structure to repeal laws, be petitioned for greivences, or elect someone
Taxation without representation
>Nobody knows how EU lawmakers are appointed or who decides but their law supersedes British law where courts cannot overrule it.
NO Soveignty of law
>Even when Britain threatens to leave, the EU doesn't even do anything to change or discuss reforms needed with their leader
NO LEVERAGE NO CONTROL NO REFORM

You guys are lucky you get to vote, most of your colonies had to fight a war to get their freedom
>>
>>78234780
Yeah, but they're too narrow-minded to admit it. But, it's okay. Old Glory will fly over the Tower of London after all's said and done.
>>
Don't make fun of dad. Alzheimer's isn't a joke.
>>
File: dont you feel ashamed.jpg (200 KB, 640x525) Image search: [Google]
dont you feel ashamed.jpg
200 KB, 640x525
>>78234780
At least we don't need the help of the French to get our independence.
>>
>>78235326
>getting cucked out of your land by a bunch of frogs and colonists

idk why a brit would be smug here
>>
File: 1466358674068.jpg (35 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1466358674068.jpg
35 KB, 800x534
>>78235326
>Get some
>>
>>78234780
>had to fight a war to get their freedom
only the shit ones
>>
>>78234780
The EU didn't spawn us, so your comparrison is false equivalence.
>>
File: 1465867036610.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1465867036610.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>78235326

I don't know how the French would help you vote. And its not like you guys can fight anyways, your citizens don't even have guns.
>>
>>78236194
>false equivalence
>Doesn't make my point that you are getting cucked any less valid
>>
>>78234780
I thought people lied when they said that Americans are retarded, but it appears that it's true.
>>
>>78234780
>>78236441

Is this a joke?
We have more representation in our union than most states have in yours.
We can say our law is superior and leave any time without having to go to war with the rest of our union to do it.
Primeminister Dave got us removed from the goal of ever closer union, so I think, even if we stay in and the rest of the EU starts handing over control to Brussels in the way your states do to Washington, we don't have to.

Most of our colonies were given freedom. Many joined willingly and moved from empire to commonwealth on good terms.

How cucked is the average US state by Washington?
How easily could they choose to follow their own law?

What would happen if a state tried to leave?
Do they even have their own armies to make sure it happens?
I don't see nearly enough well regulated militias to put up much of a fight against the federal government.
>>
File: Trump2.jpg (819 KB, 2510x3291) Image search: [Google]
Trump2.jpg
819 KB, 2510x3291
>>78236194
That makes it worse.

That means you allowed yourselves to become owned by the EU

Literally letting your shit be cucked up.
>>
>>78237318
>trump as monarch
I bet you think you invented democracy.
Every American citizen is meant to be free but you hand over all your power to a two party system.
UKIP could never exist in the states.
Look at your Greens or Libertarians. They are joke party forced to watch from the sidelines.
Even revolution from within, like The Tea Party, failed because your party members hold no power over their leadership.
You can only pray for the next little emperor to come and save you from the last.
>>
File: redcoat.jpg (98 KB, 640x237) Image search: [Google]
redcoat.jpg
98 KB, 640x237
>>78235326
>>
File: brexshit.png (369 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
brexshit.png
369 KB, 1280x640
>brexshit thread 9001
>>
>>78239091

are you just not aware of the current state of american politics and the rise of the alt-right
>>
File: 11.jpg (105 KB, 1004x1176) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
105 KB, 1004x1176
>>78235326
You came with the largest naval force Britain ever deployed and thousands of German militia (who you used as your front line) and were repeatedly BTFO in 1776 by farmers armed with makeshift spears, shovels and stolen British cannons (great idea leaving Fort Ticonderoga completely undefended) Only half of the Continental army had guns, and very few even had uniforms or proper boots.

The only reason the French had to help was your king was stubborn, and wouldn't give up even after such complete humiliations.

Now you are trying to steal our holiday by voting to leave the EU, but you can't even make that happen. The vote will fail or be ignored, are you going to have an butter knife uprising?
>>
>>78239835
>the rise of the alt-right
I'm aware. I've yet to see them do anything more than talk.
My mind is fuzzy. Remind me what party are they?
Is The Donald their official candidate?

Maybe Milo will stand next after Trump and you'll have your first openly gay President.
I really admire that dangerous faggot. He's so brave and fierce.
Take reals courage the argue with Muslims on the internet the way he does.
Maybe we should invite him to an EDL, BNP or Britain first demo.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.