[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one way non-anglos made America better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: The-Pilgrims-Landing,-Novem.jpg (97 KB, 822x543) Image search: [Google]
The-Pilgrims-Landing,-Novem.jpg
97 KB, 822x543
Name one way non-anglos made America better
>>
>forgeting based Marquis de Lafayette
>>
>>78232688
The asians worked very hard
>>
Everyone but Germanic (Incl Anglo and Nordic) and Italian are untermensch
>>
>>78232841
I am not talking about individuals I am talking about populations as a whole.
The French turned Louisiana into a corrupt shithole
>>78233485
Asians did the same thing with SF and Hawaii
>>
>>78232688
>Irish and Germans
>Not the builders of America
Anglos founded it, but we'd be Canada if it wasn't for the wild men of the white race
>>
666 the end of the world as we know it REO SPEEDWAGON pretty pony pretty horse hoe the sheep crossed the river 2077 row row fight the powerman 5000 ways to die

You've been warned
>>
>>78232688
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>78234998
>but we'd be Canada if it wasn't for the wild men of the white race
Canada was made up of the French and Anglos that opposed the Revolution
>>
>>78235120
no
Liberty is a uniquely anglo concept
>>
>>78232688
Most of the original Indigenous population died and made the land better with their passing

Thousands of Chinks were imported to work on the railroad, then we kept them from bring women and the became drug addicts and died

Niggers brought as slaves, tilled the soil, helped to build this nation, got freedom, fucked around, got voting rights, fucked around some more, got welfare, began huge crime sprees and got locked down in jail loosing voting rights, embraced abortion as a form of birth control and have nearly genocided themselves, without free abortions the Negro population would be between 100-125 million, instead it sits at 30 million and is getting smaller and smaller, so to be gone, making this land better for their passing

Time to start working on the Mexicans and Muslims, Liberals and Faggots

Lots of work still to be done
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.