[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do dumbass low IQ bros always vote against their Econ interests?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 750x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 750x418
>>
Why do beta cuck boys always post the same thing everyday?
>>
File: 536347848.gif (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
536347848.gif
3 MB, 500x282
>roid rage
This loser made me go full Hillary
>>
Why are people I don't like on the wrong side of history :^)
>>
>>78232378

Iam trying to turn Bro Cuck into a new meme like AIDS skillex and Carl
>>
>>78232303
I know right, it's like he doesn't want all the high value jobs NAMBLA and TPP will give him! Higher diversity means higher wages! And more tax just means more money at the end of the year right boys :) #I'mmentallyhill
>>
>>78232621
>Forcing memes
That's not how it works.
>>
Because they realize economics and money is vulgar and material

Your racial interest, on the other hand, is the immaterial interest that forges you together in a transcendent and spiritual bond with the blood and spirits of your ancestors echoing throughout the generations.
>>
after seeing this i am now a #cruzmissile

really makes you think
>>
Steriod bra needs to compete against Pedro.

We should be importing the best doctors and engineers. But instead we broke unions with illegal immigration.
>>
Oh look, it's this shitty bait thread again.
>>
File: jj.png (2 MB, 3186x2169) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
2 MB, 3186x2169
>>
File: 1450068506875.png (88 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1450068506875.png
88 KB, 400x321
>>78232802
Thank you Hans, my fellow Aryan Truefrend
>>
>>78232889
Telling me Steroid bro is competing with Pedro for picking fruit, washing dishes or cleaning hotel rooms ? Sounds like he's need to up his brain game and put down the juice son
>>
File: 1466628627368.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1466628627368.png
37 KB, 560x407
>>78232303
>only concerned about your own economic interests
Sounds kinda selfish to me.
>>
>>78234069
How exactly is having more competition of consumption of resources in the poors interest?
where we see the richest poor in areas with little competition and low population and the poorest poor in the over populated capitalist/bolshevik shit holes.
>>
>>78232303
>dumb, can't understand how it affect them
You answered your own question.
/thread
>>
I should let millions of illegals come and fuck up my wage instead :^)
>>
>>78232621
>Alpha chad
>"cuck"
Stop trying to use our lingo Ben, you're just embarrassing yourself
>>
>>78235171

Anybody who voted republican and Dosent make 250k is not "alpha"

They are clearly voting against more worker wage suppression , outsourcing And more corporate welfare ( all republican economic polices )
>>
Le bump
>>
>>78237060
Everyone who votes left votes against his intrest since immigrants lower your wages and take your jobs away.

/thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.